[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass On! : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass On!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass On!

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jul 2010, 08:17

Please watch this urgent new film "Invisible Empire - New World Order Defined". It contains hundreds of news clips from politicians and reporters about the New World Order plan (which has been made public now and is no longer some conspiracy theory) and how it will affect YOU and all of us! After you watch it, you'll understand what's coming and why you NEED to pass this film on to everyone you know!

If you have limited time, just watch the second half or last third of it. There are many versions uploaded on YouTube. Remember, MASS LARGE SCALE nonviolent resistance is the only chance we have of winning against the Orwellian NWO to come!

Also see this short eloquent video "Even the troops are waking up" and pass it on too.

And if you haven't yet, watch "The Obama Deception" film in high quality. It already has 6 million views and it on a roll. So help its momentum by watching it and then sharing it with everyone you know!

Remember, MASS LARGE SCALE nonviolent resistance is the only chance we have of winning against the Orwellian NWO to come! David Icke and Alex Jones together explain this solution and what we can do about it here in their interview together:

Together, Alex Jones and David Icke have a lot of synergy and deep mind blowing discussions. They make quite a pair.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 24 Nov 2010, 07:41

These posts make me feel as if I have fallen into the "Illuminatus Trilogy". Shakespeare
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Scepcop » 30 Dec 2010, 00:24

Why they needed 9/11: Oil, Money, and Geopolitics

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 30 Dec 2010, 00:35

Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq war

9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2010, 03:30

Sometimes, when all one has to say would be rude, smart-ass, unpolite, and insensitive comments about someone's abilities, logic and common sense, it's best to not say anything at all. So, I'll remain quiet on this one.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 06 Jan 2011, 19:18

Alex Jones' two hour Christmas speech in Santa Cruz on the global awakening. Very powerful.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jan 2011, 21:49

ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 07 Jan 2011, 00:38

You have to have an open mind to dig up all the dirt that he has dug up. The man is a legend and hero for the guts he has.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jan 2011, 05:47

ProfWag

They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby Kakyuu » 07 Jan 2011, 07:26

Hi all, I just found this forum today. Looks to be a nice troll-free environment for open minded people to discuss ideas and experiences. I promise I will be posting around more.

Before that though, I had to ask, why are you following Alex Jones, when he is a Fundamentalist Christian? He is pushing the propaganda which leads people to beleive that the alleged rulers of the world worship satan/lucifer/baphomet/molech/kabblah (whatever the theorists choose for the alleged deity that week LOL). Now, with him being the fundie he is, and pushing the agenda he is, the sad outcome of his propaganda is preventing many people from thinking outside the box about religion. What he says fuels the fire for many more writers, and individuals, to beleive that "Oh since the people in charge of the world worship satan I guess being a christian is the right thing". This seems a little odd to me for someone who has a site debunking christianity. I am not trying to be rude, so please do not take it that way, I am just trying to understand your understanding OP.

Also, AJ promotes the "mark of the beast propaganda", which ties back into making people beleive we live in the Revelations of the Bible. Anyone who has done their homework knows that Revelations is either some kind of acid trip John was on, or a metaphor for Nero.

As I said, I am not trying to insult or be rude, just trying to understand.

I must admit though, the first time I saw some of the videos above, it scared the shite out of me. Then when I began to look into his background more, and the propaganda pushed on his website, I figured the guy must be a sham.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice night.
Kakyuu

Re: They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jan 2011, 19:52

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jan 2011, 21:39

NinjaPuppy

Postby Kakyuu » 08 Jan 2011, 01:22

Kakyuu

Postby Edx » 08 Jan 2011, 02:23

Edx

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Jan 2011, 20:54

NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups