View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version



Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass On!

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass On!

Postby Scepcop » 23 Jul 2010, 08:17

Please watch this urgent new film "Invisible Empire - New World Order Defined". It contains hundreds of news clips from politicians and reporters about the New World Order plan (which has been made public now and is no longer some conspiracy theory) and how it will affect YOU and all of us! After you watch it, you'll understand what's coming and why you NEED to pass this film on to everyone you know!



If you have limited time, just watch the second half or last third of it. There are many versions uploaded on YouTube. Remember, MASS LARGE SCALE nonviolent resistance is the only chance we have of winning against the Orwellian NWO to come!

Also see this short eloquent video "Even the troops are waking up" and pass it on too.



And if you haven't yet, watch "The Obama Deception" film in high quality. It already has 6 million views and it on a roll. So help its momentum by watching it and then sharing it with everyone you know!



Remember, MASS LARGE SCALE nonviolent resistance is the only chance we have of winning against the Orwellian NWO to come! David Icke and Alex Jones together explain this solution and what we can do about it here in their interview together:



Together, Alex Jones and David Icke have a lot of synergy and deep mind blowing discussions. They make quite a pair.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 24 Nov 2010, 07:41

These posts make me feel as if I have fallen into the "Illuminatus Trilogy". Shakespeare
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Scepcop » 30 Dec 2010, 00:24

Why they needed 9/11: Oil, Money, and Geopolitics

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Scepcop » 30 Dec 2010, 00:35

Uncovered: The Whole Truth about the Iraq war



9/11: The Tip of the Iceberg



“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby ProfWag » 30 Dec 2010, 03:30

Sometimes, when all one has to say would be rude, smart-ass, unpolite, and insensitive comments about someone's abilities, logic and common sense, it's best to not say anything at all. So, I'll remain quiet on this one.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3800
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Scepcop » 06 Jan 2011, 19:18

Alex Jones' two hour Christmas speech in Santa Cruz on the global awakening. Very powerful.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby ProfWag » 06 Jan 2011, 21:49

Scepcop wrote:Alex Jones' two hour Christmas speech in Santa Cruz on the global awakening. Very powerful.


OH yea, there's a guy with an open mind...or not...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3800
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Scepcop » 07 Jan 2011, 00:38

You have to have an open mind to dig up all the dirt that he has dug up. The man is a legend and hero for the guts he has.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3218
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jan 2011, 05:47

Scepcop wrote: The man is a legend and hero for the guts he has.

Maybe he is to you. He is not to me. In fact, I have absolutely zero respect for the man. Sorry.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3800
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby Kakyuu » 07 Jan 2011, 07:26

Hi all, I just found this forum today. Looks to be a nice troll-free environment for open minded people to discuss ideas and experiences. I promise I will be posting around more.

Before that though, I had to ask, why are you following Alex Jones, when he is a Fundamentalist Christian? He is pushing the propaganda which leads people to beleive that the alleged rulers of the world worship satan/lucifer/baphomet/molech/kabblah (whatever the theorists choose for the alleged deity that week LOL). Now, with him being the fundie he is, and pushing the agenda he is, the sad outcome of his propaganda is preventing many people from thinking outside the box about religion. What he says fuels the fire for many more writers, and individuals, to beleive that "Oh since the people in charge of the world worship satan I guess being a christian is the right thing". This seems a little odd to me for someone who has a site debunking christianity. I am not trying to be rude, so please do not take it that way, I am just trying to understand your understanding OP.

Also, AJ promotes the "mark of the beast propaganda", which ties back into making people beleive we live in the Revelations of the Bible. Anyone who has done their homework knows that Revelations is either some kind of acid trip John was on, or a metaphor for Nero.

As I said, I am not trying to insult or be rude, just trying to understand.

I must admit though, the first time I saw some of the videos above, it scared the shite out of me. Then when I began to look into his background more, and the propaganda pushed on his website, I figured the guy must be a sham.

Thanks for reading. Have a nice night.
Kakyuu
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Jan 2011, 05:57

Re: They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby ProfWag » 07 Jan 2011, 19:52

Kakyuu wrote: I am just trying to understand your understanding OP.


Welcome Kakyuu. I've been trying to understand him myself for a year and a half now so good luck with that...
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3800
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Jan 2011, 21:39

Kakyuu wrote:Hi all, I just found this forum today. Looks to be a nice troll-free environment for open minded people to discuss ideas and experiences. I promise I will be posting around more.

Welcome to the forum Kakyuu.

Kakyuu wrote:Before that though, I had to ask, why are you following Alex Jones, when he is a Fundamentalist Christian? He is pushing the propaganda which leads people to beleive that the alleged rulers of the world worship satan/lucifer/baphomet/molech/kabblah (whatever the theorists choose for the alleged deity that week LOL). Now, with him being the fundie he is, and pushing the agenda he is, the sad outcome of his propaganda is preventing many people from thinking outside the box about religion. What he says fuels the fire for many more writers, and individuals, to beleive that "Oh since the people in charge of the world worship satan I guess being a christian is the right thing".

This forum allows dicussion on many different things as you can see by the range of topics on the main page.

Kakyuu wrote:This seems a little odd to me for someone who has a site debunking christianity. I am not trying to be rude, so please do not take it that way, I am just trying to understand your understanding OP.

It's actually debunking pseudoskeptical criticism of the paranormal, not debunking christianity. As far as "understand your understanding OP", I assume you are talking about our fearless leader, SCEPCOP? He enjoys bringing things here to this forum for open discussion or critique on subjects he finds interesting. At least that's my best explanation and I'm sure that Scepcop will correct me if I'm wrong.

Kakyuu wrote:Also, AJ promotes the "mark of the beast propaganda", which ties back into making people beleive we live in the Revelations of the Bible. Anyone who has done their homework knows that Revelations is either some kind of acid trip John was on, or a metaphor for Nero.

To each his own. :)

Kakyuu wrote:As I said, I am not trying to insult or be rude, just trying to understand.

Around here it's hard to be rude but many give it their best shot. :lol: The topic material can be emotionally charged from time to time so unless you resort to name calling or curse words, welcome to our little slice of the internet pie. Opposing opinions are what seems to fuel this forum.

Kakyuu wrote:I must admit though, the first time I saw some of the videos above, it scared the shite out of me. Then when I began to look into his background more, and the propaganda pushed on his website, I figured the guy must be a sham.

Well then consider this your lucky day. Pull up a chair and get comfy. We have plenty of videos posted here that will expand your thinking and your sense of wonder.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Urgent Film! Invisible Empire NWO Defined, Watch n Pass

Postby Kakyuu » 08 Jan 2011, 01:22

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone.

It's actually debunking pseudoskeptical criticism of the paranormal, not debunking christianity. As far as "understand your understanding OP", I assume you are talking about our fearless leader, SCEPCOP? He enjoys bringing things here to this forum for open discussion or critique on subjects he finds interesting. At least that's my best explanation and I'm sure that Scepcop will correct me if I'm wrong.
I got the link for this forum from a debunking Christianity link, so please forgive the misconception. I looked around the main page a bit and saw that some of the links were for that subject. But anyways, I can appreciate discussions on many diverse topics, long as they don't turn into flame wars (which is why I joined here LOL) Alright, off to lurk -> :D
Kakyuu
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 07 Jan 2011, 05:57

Re: They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby Edx » 08 Jan 2011, 02:23

Kakyuu wrote:Hi all, I just found this forum today. Looks to be a nice troll-free environment for open minded people to discuss ideas and experiences. I promise I will be posting around more.

Before that though, I had to ask, why are you following Alex Jones, when he is a Fundamentalist Christian? He is pushing the propaganda which leads people to beleive that the alleged rulers of the world worship satan/lucifer/baphomet/molech/kabblah (whatever the theorists choose for the alleged deity that week LOL)..


Because Winston, who runs this website, believes in anything and everything, so long as it isn't a mainstream opinion. Presumably be doesn't believe Christianity because too many people believe that and isn't fringe enough for him.

Seriously, go check out what he believes, I think he has endorsed just about everything at one time or another. Ironically he also endorses Intelligent Design and defends the Discovery Institute. Don't you just love that? :lol:
Edx
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 03 Jul 2010, 03:21

Re: They can barely control one country, how the world?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 08 Jan 2011, 20:54

Edx wrote:Because Winston, who runs this website, believes in anything and everything, so long as it isn't a mainstream opinion. Presumably be doesn't believe Christianity because too many people believe that and isn't fringe enough for him.

Aww come on Edx, Winston doesn't believe in anything and everything that he brings to this forum. He does question anything and everything and he does find some really unusual topic material for discussion but I doubt he 'believes' it all.

This is a discussion forum. Scepcop posts various YouTube videos and topics. We discuss. It's pretty simple.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 3942
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests