View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

OKAY This is basically me

Introduce yourself here!

OKAY This is basically me

Postby capri2 » 20 Dec 2010, 13:41

I am on Casebook. They talk about most things. Skeptic not, believer yes. Still I like factual representation about the things I look at and I mean real factual representation. I am more of the UFO type person. First up I like to know what people didn't see-strange you might say, but not really-if you didn't see an aircraft that you recognised then you are going somewhere. Then I like to know what you were doing at the place you were at, a simple enough question. Who are you? What do you do? What do you have to gain out of the whole experience? A SKEPTIC no an investigator. I am retired now and in the last 3 years I have looked at thousands of photos, thousands of videos and read thousands of articles. I have sent hundreds to my cousin who is a TV and photo tech to analyse and to date I have only one that has perplexed me, the 1942 Sutton photo. I know who he was, what he did for a living, where he lived, the type of car he was driving, why he was where he was at the time, exactly where the photo was taken, when the photo was actually found and even that one of his relatives still live in St Paris at the place where the photo was actually taken. He also worked for the US Navy under contract designing weapons at the time the photo was taken. What the object is I have no idea. My cousin doesn't. We have looked at it, it has depth, height, shadow, angular perception, it is definitely flying and it is definitely circular.

As far as Near Death Experience goes well I just don't know I am an epileptic, 15 years ago I had status and my hear stopped for 7 minutes that is about as close to death as I want to get. People have asked me what it was like-relaxing-your cares disappear. Still it was scary. Anyway that is me, like I have said, a believer but an investigator. As someone once said-"You can believe half of what you see, a third of what you read and then you make up your own mind." ;)
capri2

Re: OKAY This is basically me

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Dec 2010, 20:36

Welcome to the forum Capri2.
NinjaPuppy

Re: OKAY This is basically me

Postby Scepcop » 29 Dec 2010, 05:38

Welcome Capri2. What is Casebook?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself