[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
UFO buzzes Sydney - and here's 'proof' : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

UFO buzzes Sydney - and here's 'proof'

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

UFO buzzes Sydney - and here's 'proof'

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 11:32

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: UFO buzzes Sydney - and here's 'proof'

Postby Nostradamus » 25 Mar 2010, 11:34

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby capri2 » 20 Dec 2010, 17:52

Sorry to our skeptic friend, I have looked at this photo, I am new here read start. I have sent this photo a lab. Conclusion: The object has depth being consistent with an actual solid object, it has shadow, it is in perspective and it is sizeable whilst being out of focus this is not unusual for a mobile phone, this was taken out of the photo with the analytical equipment, it is not a ballon...it is too big, there are two other objects on the RH side of the photo which are balloons one is visual one is encapsulated behind trees but is visible under special conditions. The people I sent this photo to cover large sporting event in Australia, so they know what they are looking at, my nephew is one of their senior analytical photographic and video analysts.

The person who took the photo had good cause to be in the area. She had no ulterior motive to fake such an event. She was interviewed and asked; " What did you see?" This is a rather stupid question, SKEPTICS and the media ask that question-you want to know what she didn't see.

So what she didn't see was this: an airplane, a blimp, a balloon, a bird, a flock of seagulls, the moon (I checked that), the sun (that was behind her), a reflection (they have no depth), you don't know and I don't know. So what did she actually see an object that had depth that was consistent with being a solid object but not consistent with being any of the things mentioned above, it was in perspective, it was sizeable and it definitely not the balloons reported as being lost (they are identified elsewhere in the photo). Simple-it is a UFO. This doesn't mean it is extraterrestrial, it is simply something in the air that is unidentified. No one has ever said it was from another planet, the skeptics jump at that conclusion, the realists look at facts. For the skeptics the question really is is man on our planet so special in this universe-the simple answer is, I think not. The reality, as far as being special goes we are probably on the bottom of the ladder.
capri2

Postby capri2 » 20 Dec 2010, 19:02

By the way just to our skeptic friend I am not the secret backer I did this off my own back the day after the photo was taken and had it back within a week, they were busy that week with a sporting event. If you want to see how good I am at what I do mate go to Casebook-their first photo and have a look it was taken circa.1890, it was a Stereo Photo some guy bought it on EBay for a $380 I found the original in the NY public library for free, it's not a fake just a misinterpretation it is a rocky outcrop on a mountain. Get the photo professionally analyzed yourself, see it takes time. I have had hundreds of them done. The first thing you look for in a fake is the cheque book under the nose, mate. After that you ask the serious questions, skeptics ask the same questions as the media-WHAT DID YOU SEE, like really no one wants to know that it is in the photo- what didn't you see is the real question.
capri2

Postby Arouet » 20 Dec 2010, 20:32

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 20 Dec 2010, 22:43

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Dec 2010, 23:02

NinjaPuppy

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's