[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - A True Skeptic! : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 4 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - A True Skeptic!

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - The Truest Skept

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2010, 16:39

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2010, 16:46

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2010, 17:32

ProfWag, is this the Michael Shermer you rail about? lol

My God. He is no critical thinker at all. He is annoying and full of fallacies, straw mans, subjective opinions, etc. and starts with fixed assumptions. He is no truth seeker. I'd cream him in a debate. No question about it. He is not even a bright guy. He probably could not even beat the computer at chess on level 1. He has that typical ignorant look that newscasters like Anderson Cooper have that says "Everything outside he box is bullshit" on their face, which is the total antithesis of truth and logic and freethinking. He is so God damn preachy like a fundamentalist. How is he "awake" like ProfWag claims? He doesn't tell you to think for yourself. He tells you what to think. He is not even an intellectual. He is a nonthinking preacher. Nothing more.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 08 Dec 2010, 17:39

This guy makes far more sense than Shermer.

He quotes from Shermer's book in which he writes "There is no such thing as the supernatural."

GOTCHA SKEPTICS!

You said that skeptics never assert things, they just ask for evidence. Well if Shermer wrote "There is no such thing as the supernatural" in his book, then he gives away his biases and fixed beliefs right there.

SO WHY DO YOU GUYS KEEP DENYING IT?!

Shermer said on TV before that Bigfoot doesn't exist as well. I heard him say that.

So why do you claim that skeptics never make assertions but only ask for evidence?

You say that, but it's not true. Then when it's pointed out to be you, you forget it and repeat the same mantras again!

Do you see now why I don't debate with you? After you lose, you don't concede, but repeat the same lies. What a waste of time.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 09 Dec 2010, 01:41

Scepcop: When I disagree with you, I don't just say: you're wrong. I provide reasons, often with supporting links to established research. I'm not an expert in these areas. Just an interested person. But I do try and back up my points. I make specific arguments with support. I'm not saying that I am right on everything I write, that would be surprising, I have a lot to learn on these topics.

You say that you don't debate with me because when I lose I don't concede, but repeat the same lies. It is impossible for me to have lost a debate with you since you continuously refuse to engage in one. This is mistifying to me since what is the purpose of you posting these videos and articles if you don't want to delve into them at all.

You have called me dumb, but not shown that anything I've said is dumb (I'm sure some of it is).

You've said you'd wipe the floor with Shermer - what would you do, call him dumb and closed minded, then refuse to discuss anything further? That's what I've seen from you.

I'm willing to look through Sloan's book and discuss it, but I need to know that I'm not wasting my time and that you will agree to discuss it with me. I'll be honest and say that I won't read the whole thing, but I'll read the intro chapters that you say set the stage, and then we can pick a latter chapter to go into more detail.

I'm open to being shown that I'm dumb. But you can't just declare you. You need to demonstrate it!
Arouet

Postby caniswalensis » 09 Dec 2010, 02:20

caniswalensis

Postby derrida » 09 Dec 2010, 04:01

derrida

Postby ProfWag » 09 Dec 2010, 04:29

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 09 Dec 2010, 20:10

ProfWag

Postby derrida » 09 Dec 2010, 23:47

scescop.. shermer´s message is a carbon copy of randi´s...
when someone asks him.. ¨why should we believe you?¨.. his response is always ¨you shouldnt¨

he tells you to think for youself.. that´s the whole point of skepticism which you dont seem to get
darryl sloan is just a charismatic guy with nothing but a vivid imagination
no wonder why he charms you.

the worst thing about it
is that his fix is the moon landing.. i just dont get it
you understand how many people should have to be involved in that to pull it off?
we are talking about major numbers!
we know americans are inept about keeping secrets... why do you think they could pull that off?
derrida

Postby VAWT » 10 Dec 2010, 16:17

Moon hoax for sure.
VAWT

Postby Scepcop » 10 Dec 2010, 17:07

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 10 Dec 2010, 17:12

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 10 Dec 2010, 22:40

ProfWag, you are nuts. Calling someone a child or telling them to grow up does not constitute libel or slander. Dude you are playing games and not serious.

I'm sorry but I don't agree with you that making fun of someone handicapped is the same as calling someone a child. If your feelings are that fragile, you should not be participating on forums. If you don't like that, then feel free to go to the http://forums.mind-energy.net forums instead of here.

I thought you said you were taking time out of the forums and focusing on more personal things in your life? Why are you back?
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby derrida » 10 Dec 2010, 22:55

derrida

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy