[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
democratic party : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

democratic party

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

democratic party

Postby udashy » 06 Dec 2010, 14:03

Who in the Democratic Party has the authority to tell Hillary to bow out gracefully? Her continued comments about Obama are only lessening the Democratic party's chances of winning the election in November.
external keyword tool
udashy

Re: democratic party

Postby Craig Browning » 06 Dec 2010, 21:29

Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Dec 2010, 06:34

It's neither Craig. It's a spammer who doesn't speak English. They copy and paste the same sentence in any forum they can find, over and over and over. Then they come back a few days later and edit the post to add the links to the spam. That way their spammed links go undetected but the bots and crawlers find them and bolster their own spam site ratings and they get new members and lurkers who might stumble across the links.

It's a little game that they play. There's no way to stop them or get rid of them, so I check daily for edits and then ban their spammer asses and delete the offending posts. For every spammer I ban, two more register as new members. As a matter of fact, this week we got a whole new bumper crop. I'm waiting for them to sprout. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Arouet » 07 Dec 2010, 06:53

Some sites require first posts to be approved by a moderated. Might be a good idea.
Arouet

Postby derrida » 07 Dec 2010, 07:24

derrida

Postby Arouet » 07 Dec 2010, 07:33

I don't mean overmodding: just that the first post the person makes must be approved by a mod - that let's them see the spam posts and not approve them.

I think the modding here is pretty good: pretty well limited to insult spew like that Azeal guy, that would stay the same.
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 07 Dec 2010, 08:08

Craig Browning

Postby derrida » 07 Dec 2010, 08:31

i dont believe i am hijacking the thread by talking about the magiccafe since this thread was created by a spammer
in any case..

yeah.. that tom cutts drives me crazy
since in a thread a while back they criticized him on his hipocrisy.. he started deleting every comment i made just because he was angry.. even the ones where i just said ¨that looks incredible¨.. it really doesnt matter. that is why it was laughable.
now i have found some old threads were i see the connection between dave koenig and cutts and callahan.. so it all makes sense...

and about steve´s brooks mullet.. common!.. i give him props in rocking a mullet 20 years after they went out of fashion.. and by the way if they ever do another mcgyver show.. they better bring the mullet back :lol: .
derrida

Postby ProfWag » 07 Dec 2010, 09:52

I'm not a fan of Tom Cutts. I had the same run-in with him over there myself. I even reported him to Steve, but it didn't seem to help. I gave up and quit posting there.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 07 Dec 2010, 21:06

SCEPCOP and I have discussed how to build a better mouse trap when it comes to spammers but the spammer just build a better mouse.
NinjaPuppy

Return to Off-Topic Board