[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - A True Skeptic! : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - A True Skeptic!

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Re: Authentic Telekinesis by Darryl Sloan - The Truest Skept

Postby Craig Browning » 05 Dec 2010, 05:36

You can order it here http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/t ... al-pro-new

I can keep listing dozens of TRICKS anyone can purchase (given knowledge as to where and whom to get them from... not all magic shops are created equal), with most of them running between $50.00 to about $500.00 (with a handful hitting the low "thousands" in price). The point being, 98.5% of the PK phenomena you see people demonstrate is either a deliberate trick or explainable scientific method... even something this impossible, is still a trick (very well executed, I might add).

WARNING The set-up is a bit long; seems our psychic was being challenged by some local skeptics and had to jump through a ton of hoops in order to convince them that he wasn't using trickery... :twisted:

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 05 Dec 2010, 07:31

Yo Winston, how much is this guy paying you to promote his book? I did a search on Darryl Sloan and here are just a few links from the first 2 pages: (For those of you who don't know, WWu777 is Winston's ID on other boards)

http://davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=146988
http://www.ukskeptics.com/forum/showthr ... -real-deal)
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread636081/pg1
And last, but certainly not least, click on this one and scroll down just a bit to the first paragraph in blue:
http://stolenkids-hollie.blogspot.com/2 ... cy-of.html
Bonus link on youtube, here's Darryl Sloan doing a card trick. Yea, I trust his TK... (sarcasm intentional)

ProfWag

Postby derrida » 05 Dec 2010, 09:16

derrida

Postby Arouet » 05 Dec 2010, 09:24

lol. Sloan vs Icke: battle of the giants. I keep forgetting to lurk on Icke's site- it's endlessly entertaining.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 05 Dec 2010, 09:55

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 05 Dec 2010, 10:07

Not sure I follow- were you responding to my post?
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 05 Dec 2010, 22:52

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 05 Dec 2010, 23:15

Oh, I get it. Yeah, I do only take it in small doses. Too depressing. I really shouldn't take humour in the paranoid ramblings of the delusional, but I do get chuckles - then I feel bad about it!
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 06 Dec 2010, 10:18

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 06 Dec 2010, 10:27

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 06 Dec 2010, 10:38

I'd be willing to be that I've read more para psychological papers than you have Scepcop. I'm currently reading Dean Radin's book. I'm looking into the evidence for psi. Granted its mostly not on youtube so you probably haven't come across it.

Also I don't obfuscate, I'm trying to have dialogue.
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 06 Dec 2010, 10:39

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 06 Dec 2010, 10:41

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 06 Dec 2010, 10:47

Please find one post of mine suggesting there is no evidence for psi.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 06 Dec 2010, 11:05

Tell you what, Scepcop, let's do this. While I won't read the entire book, you pick the chapter in Sloan's book that you find the most convincing - make it one about something psi related not religion - and you and I (and anyone else who wants to) will analyse it - page by page. What do you say? I won't do it unless you join me.
Arouet

PreviousNext

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy