[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic powers? : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic powers?

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic powers?

Postby Scepcop » 05 Aug 2009, 00:41

Hi all,
This morning I awoke from another long dream where I discovered that I had telekinetic powers and could move objects with the power of my mind, kind of like The Force on Star Wars. It was so real and vivid and I was full of intense excitement about it. When I woke up, I still believed that it was real and that I had telekinetic abilities.

Anyhow, this has been a recurring dream. I've had it many times. One of my friends Michael Goodspeed, another paranormal writer, has them often too, he says.

What do you think they mean?

Any of you have such dreams before too?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic powers?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2009, 02:16

I don't recall ever having a telekinetic dream. I was curious about the meaning behind your dream.

I found this from this source: http://www.dreammoods.com/

Telekinesis
To dream that you are telekinetic, represents a higher level of awareness and consciousness. You are not utilizing your full potential and need to start putting your stored energy levels and mental abilities to use. In other words, your dream may imply that you need to put your thoughts into action. For some, dreams of telekinetic powers may indicate your latent paranormal abilities.

Rather interesting.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 04:49

you just reminded me of this show

i do believe dreams tells us about our wishes, the easy path would be that you want to have those things
but what i like most, is the influence.. where did that thing came from so you will dream about it
where you reading about telekinesis before going to bed? that would be my first hypothesis, did you watched star wars that night?.. i loosely base what im saying in those experiments.. where they spray sleeping people with water so they dream about water.
but for real who knows..

i have never had telekinetic powers in dreams, it would be cool thought
but i guess if i get fixed it in that thought before going to bed i might get it
it would be a nice experiment to try right?

what i get the most is the flying thing
Last edited by ciscop on 05 Aug 2009, 06:51, edited 1 time in total.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Aug 2009, 05:02

NinjaPuppy

Postby The Warrigal » 05 Aug 2009, 13:24

For some curious reason I very rarely dream.

Even when I do, the subject of the dream is usually so banal that I forget it within a minute or three after waking.

Neverthless, I have experienced some dreams which were remarkably vivid.

So vivid in point of fact that I had to remind myself that I had only dreamed them.

When I do dream, I usually seem to dream in colour which I am informed a clinical psychologist of my acquaintance is how most other people describe their dreams.

So I was very surprised when I read elsewhere on these Boards that another Forumite had once been called a liar when they told someone else that they dreamed in colour!
The Warrigal

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 13:41

i win
i dream in HD
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 05 Aug 2009, 17:30

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby wjbeaty » 24 Oct 2009, 14:17

Sure, just had one of those dreams last night.

In the dream I was riding around in a car, with my ex-wife driving, and I think my daughter was in the back seat. We were in neighborhood streets resembling California (Palo-Alto.) I wasn't paying attention, when suddenly we were high in the air. My ex-wife had driven fast off a cliff, and the car was flying in a broad arc trajectory towards more neighborhood streets spread below the cliff. Did she do this intentionally somehow? I suspect so. I think without words "no big deal" and "fix this in the usual way." Somehow I start guiding the car without being in the driver's seat (not that it would have helped.) I can't stop the fall, but it's path bends in the direction I want. I see a hill below with a steep street going down the side. I convince my ex-wife to stop panicking and instead straighten the wheels directly forward, then gun the engine so the tires are spinning very fast. If she doesn't do this, we'll all die. We hit the sloping road with no bump, then race downhill on that street, while she manages to slow down. Then we're driving normally again as if nothing had happened.

All very symbolic of course: driving our family off a cliff, and me "reaching out" and fixing the problem. And very realistic, with normal physics rules and little "dreaminess" atmosphere. Nothing I could have done would've saved us. So I just solved the problem ...via Not-Doing.

My usual "PK" dreams involve a very similar situation. If I'm walking along, and start to realize that I'm in a dream, I stand in place and try to rise above the ground. Or maybe I'll lift one foot, then try lifting the other foot at the same time. This doesn't work when I'm awake, but always works when I'm dreaming! :) I usually can't fly, but can only hover with my feet about a foot above the ground. I then start sliding. Without foot-contact with the ground, I find that there is no friction. So, if the landscape in the dream is even slightly tilted, I'll start sliding downhill faster and faster. (If I'd been standing around and talking with a group of people, they act surprised when I suddenly slide away from them and off into the distance!) If my speed isn't too great, I can lower myself and skid to a stop on my shoe soles. Or I can destory my shoes: drag the tip of one shoe behind in order to slow down. But if I don't do this quickly, then my speed is dangerously high. I end up needing to mentally "bend my trajectory" to fly between all the oncoming obstacles: trees, bushes, people and power poles. If I see a fence or a group of people in the distance, I can bend down and leap upwards to clear it. Sometimes I come back down again to 1ft altitude, but sometimes this action breaks me loose from the ground, and I can continue at that higher altitude, or even start flying higher (while still standing upright, whizzing over the landscape with the wind blasting my clothing.)

I remember playing with PK in dreams. There were objects on a small table. I found that if I placed a tiny cylindrical bottle on it's side, I could mentally force it to start rolling one way and another. I decided to try rolling it off the edge, then mentally keep it from falling. It worked, I could slow it down and make it hover. But it took large painful mental strain, as if I was lifting a huge weight. It helped if I put my hand an inch underneath the tiny hovering bottle. I couldn't force it upwards to the table, pushing without touching, with huge effort I could only slow and stop it. When I dropped the straining PK effort, the bottle fell the short space to land in my palm. I tried the same thing a few times. I could steer it rolling around on the table. Once it fell, I was able to make the bottle lift a bit after repeated tries. But I couldn't get it all the way back up to the table top.
-----------------------------------------------
((((((((((((( ( (O) ) )))))))))))))
Bill Beaty Science Hobbyist
billb|eskimo com
wjbeaty

Postby brett » 24 Oct 2009, 16:41

brett

Re: Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic pow

Postby The Delawarean » 06 Jul 2013, 09:29

Yes; I also have flying dreams. so, I wonder just the same as you. I had a dream I used the power of telekinesis and spiritual haunting of a tree to rip apart a dog.
The Delawarean

Re: Any of you ever had dreams where you had telekinetic pow

Postby Elodia Sanders » 18 Jun 2014, 19:27

Hi! I do like to dreaming because it make me powerful in my dreams I can do anything which I desired. the dreams is base on the activities which are likely based on your mind every time. when I see a weird dreams then I see its meaning on the dream for the better perspective of my dream. :)
Elodia Sanders

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences