[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
a voice that saved my a** : Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

a voice that saved my a**

Share your paranormal and psychic experiences here. Do you have any stories of how you came to realize that there were other dimensions or levels of reality? NO SKEPTICS ALLOWED!

Re: a voice that saved my a**

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Aug 2009, 02:14

NinjaPuppy

Postby stevetrueblue » 17 Jun 2010, 16:30

stevetrueblue

Postby Jackal » 20 Nov 2010, 05:52

Hi Brett,

Wow, that's a cool story. Thanks for sharing. I find your story believable.

Have you thought about returning to that building to see if you can make contact with the same spirit again?

Perhaps you should go back there and do something nice for it like saying some prayers or mantras and trying to send kind feelings to it so that it could receive some benefit. Maybe you can help it get out of the spirit realm, so it can be reborn as something else: perhaps as an animal or a human. Use prayers or mantras from whichever religion you practice. If you're Christian, you could say something like, "Lord Jesus, please help this spirit and give it peace and happiness, amen." Or you could say the mantra "OM MANI PADME HUM" which is the classic Buddhist mantra, which has many benefits. If you're not at all religious, you might just say something like, "Thank you for helping me. May you find peace and happiness and be free from suffering."

Another possibility is that it was not a mere spirit, but was some kind of powerful being or spiritual master who had taken on the form of a ghost for a time in order to help other beings.

In any case, I would go back there and thank the spirit in order to be polite. If your friend pulled you out of the way of an out-of-control truck, you'd thank him, wouldn't you? And maybe it wants something and it might have a chance to tell you what it wants if you go back. It could be something simple like moving an item or digging something up.
Jackal

Postby derrida » 20 Nov 2010, 09:25

he could also get a book on psychology
so he could understand how memory fails us and we end up believing things that never happened on the first place.

but well.
derrida

Postby brett » 20 Nov 2010, 11:52

brett

Postby Jackal » 20 Nov 2010, 22:28

Jackal

Postby brett » 20 Nov 2010, 22:48

um - doupt it now as its a fair way aways - i dont drive anymore owing to my disabilities so have no way of getting there - so probably not

but whatever it was has my thanks anyways :D
brett

Postby Arouet » 20 Nov 2010, 23:22

The other possibility, of course, is that someone did - erroneously - tell you to go refreshment cart. There can be any number of reasons why when you asked the guys, no one admitted it was them.
Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Nov 2010, 06:07

I so love denial... it seems the life's blood of the naysayer... even as far back as St. Thomas
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 22 Nov 2010, 06:16

Arouet

Postby brett » 22 Nov 2010, 12:20

brett

Postby Arouet » 22 Nov 2010, 12:39

Dude, I'm not arguing with you. I'm saying that there are other explanations to go through before we get to spirits. If you think think is unreasonable, then I can't help that. There are several possibilities: error, mishearing, etc. They are all more likely than spirits. I'm not saying its impossible - just unlikely.

I probably should have stayed out of this one since I hate discussing anecdotes. They are too difficult to discuss with any reliability and most often are just brainstorming sessions leaving all parties dissatisfied. I'm glad you were not injured during that fire. It's a dangerous job and you should be commended for it.
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 Nov 2010, 19:40

Hi Brett!
NinjaPuppy

Postby brett » 25 Nov 2010, 20:02

hi ninja - hope all well with you - life much the same here :D
brett

Postby derrida » 26 Nov 2010, 00:42

at the end of the day
this was just another story
everything we say here is hipotethical not much point in discussing what just one person thinks he heard.
derrida

PreviousNext

Return to Share Your Paranormal and Psychic Experiences