[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Do any of you have Rh negative blood type? : Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

Discuss Science, Alternative Science and Suppressed Research.

Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

Postby Scepcop » 28 Oct 2010, 01:08

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Do any of you have Rh negative blood type?

Postby Arouet » 28 Oct 2010, 02:10

Let me guess, outside of that video, you didn't look this up at all, did you?

Like, for example, its not a blood type.
Arouet

Postby Scepcop » 28 Oct 2010, 02:23

I did. I looked at several websites. They all said similar things. Quit denying everything.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby derrida » 28 Oct 2010, 02:26

derrida

Postby Scepcop » 28 Oct 2010, 02:33

There are many things that science has no explanation for.

As for Rh negative, people with psychic abilities and alien abductees tend to be Rh negative. Research shows this.

Science cannot explain such things. Face it.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 28 Oct 2010, 03:16

Arouet

Postby derrida » 28 Oct 2010, 04:19

derrida

Postby derrida » 28 Oct 2010, 14:28

derrida

Postby derrida » 29 Oct 2010, 08:12

arent you asian?
how come you have redish hair?
how do you know you cant be cloned? have you try it?
derrida

Postby kez » 03 Jul 2011, 07:50

hi, Id just like to comment, that my blood type is A RH Negative. I have done alot of research in to it.
Its strange to think that I might be a decendant of the ancient astraunoughts. But a part of me feels like... im diferent. I guess everyone in the world may feel like that at times, but the fact is im desperate to find out more, to find out where this genetic mutation started and how it has and may change me or my future children.

if anyone knows anything else that may be relevant, please let me know.

thanks

kez
kez

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jul 2011, 07:55

Kez - Welcome to the forum. I am also A negative.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 03 Jul 2011, 21:54

Here's the funny side to this tale. . .

In the Pagan/Wiccan world of today you will find spurs of a rather antiquated family line (actually, there are several family names associated with it these days) that supposedly goes well into the Ancient days of Egypt, Babylon, etc. with the radical King Akhenaten (kind of ironic given that he was a monotheist, but hey...) Their claim is "royal blood" or to be more specific, descendency from the "Gods" (a.k.a. aliens -- the one's that came here, subjigated the still evolving human race, using the more intelligent/evolved as a DNA source for creating a hybrid that would allow their race & culture to survive. . . understand, most of these aliens started off in Atlantis or Lemuria then migrated to Egypt, the Orient and parts of Northern Europe as the continents sank . . )

Nonetheless, the long running list of genetic "proof" to those belonging to said bloodlines has been amended so as to include rare blood factors as well as types. Any person hosting more than 3 of these traits qualifies as being worthy to wear royal Purple in the lining of their ceremonial robes as well as access to the "deeper mysteries" (see: Mastering Witchcraft by Paul Huson)

The real irony comes when we look at texts such as the Malleus Maleficarum where we find most all of the physical traits echoed (clue that an insider was forced to spill their guts. . . literally :twisted: ), if it were to be contemporary I'm certain this blood factor would be included :lol:

:oops: BTW. . . not only was my ex part of this particular tradition, I likewise qualify and have several distant relatives seriously vested in this legacy as well. I can't honestly sustain the claims of antiquity for several reasons, the least of which is the use of Budge's interpretation of Egyptian writing vs. the latter formulated methods that render far more accurate understanding.
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Jul 2011, 22:17

NinjaPuppy

Postby Amechryst » 14 Dec 2011, 15:30

I'm aware this is likely a necro post but I can't help myself. Evolved as I like to think myself, I have yet to master impulse control when it comes to wanting to KNOW THINGS. I find this a fascinating subject, given I am of blood type O, factor negative, of 100% Northern European descent, have natural blonde hair with strawberry undertones and gold-flecked blue eyes, which make them look green. I have a son with strawberry blonde hair and large, intelligent, penetrating, crystal-blue eyes (some of you will catch the significance of that) who has always been regarded as "different" by his teachers, due to his ability to daydream through class but always score highly on tests. He was in consistently in the 99th percentile in standardized testing, which he didn't even take seriously, and maxed his SATs. His IQ and EQ are off the charts. He found an error in a science text book in high school and was interviewed by a team of scientists for hours and was very blase' about the whole thing. He is perfectly happy working at Batteries Plus for minimum wage. He's just not into the whole money thing and I respect that in him, being a child of the 70's myself. Sorry...I digress.

I would love to know more about this blood lines thing if anyone cares to share. I have all the traits common to Rhesus negative persons with the exception of remembering an alien abduction. I do have an unreasonable fear reaction to the typical alien pictures though. They TERRIFIED me the first time I saw one as a young child...I mean I was so morbidly frightened I wet myself, and I had long been potty trained by a very "fastidious" mother. Please forgive the wall o' text.
This is true Beloved Ones, it is always darkest before the Dawn. Fear not the darkness! We are at the dawning of a New Age for Gaia and all Life!
Amechryst

Postby Jayhawker30 » 14 Dec 2011, 21:21

Is there a reason personality traits would be carried within a type of blood?...
Jayhawker30

Next

Return to Science / Alternative Science / Suppressed Research