[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 15 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby The Professor » 04 Aug 2009, 23:13

THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 04 Aug 2009, 23:44

all i can see is you running from randi
you couldnt provide a workable protocol
now you post this tapes here for what?
go and tell ont he radio about this tapes!!
accuse him for real of being a pedophile
go after the big guy you hate so much
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Azrael » 05 Aug 2009, 00:17

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 05 Aug 2009, 00:20

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 00:26

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Steve Knight » 05 Aug 2009, 03:10

I've just found Randi's response to the charge that he sexually assaulted magician Ben Robinson. The response can be found at - last post on the page. It reads:

"Personal E-mail dated 11-24-96:
Begin quote:
This just might be Ben Robinson, who through a "therapist" developed a fantasy that I'd attacked him. This is disproven by the many letters he sent me through the years, until at the age of 30-ish he was talked into this fantasy. I met Ben only once in my life, and that briefly at a magic shop. No such event ever took place.
End quote."

This at least clears up the question of whether such an allegation was ever made and might go some way towards explaining Randi's interest in False Memory Syndrome, though in truth his position is well in line with the general sceptical view of hypnosis as a tool for recovering memories. Ben Robinson seemingly wasn't alone in making such charges though, at least according to magician Craig Browning. See: last post on page (link courtesy of Azrael). These claims are far more serious than any dis ingenuousness over the nature of the tape recordings of course.
Steve Knight

Postby Azrael » 05 Aug 2009, 03:28

Steve Knight.
Accordong to self proclaimed "psychic" Craig Browning. Who also states MDC is a con and hates Randi in general. Again he offers no proof, and is warned on that forum for approaching libel.

Why is it always psychics/believers that are accusing Randi of things? Hmm interesting. Surely there must be an impartial witness/interested persons without a grudge who has proof of Randi and illicit behaviour? I've not seen any proof Browning is psychic either.

Not ever seen any which is telling in itself.

Where is the evidence for Randi EVER propositioning anyone -aside from alledged ones on tape? Surely if the tapes are "true" then he must have done this since. Where are these victims? Read internet forums and people like Browning claim they know people who have been propositioned; yet they are never identified. Never made a complaint. Typical!
Azrael

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 03:44

well
is the point of this thread to prove that james randi is gay?
like in some way it damages who he is and what he has done?

theres many gay magicians,
Siegfried and Roy, Eugene Burger, Derren Brown, Lee Earle, Hans Klok, Teller?
and now James Randi?
who knew and who cares
ciscop

Postby Ozz » 05 Aug 2009, 08:16

Ozz

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 09:02

Teller i am not sure he is...
i think it was me playing the clichés
i remember him saying what he likes the most is : going shopping with penn´s wife (GAY)
and that he has directed some theatre plays (EXTREMELY GAY) (hahahaha)
but who cares
he is talented and funny, i just care if he makes me think, laught and wonder. i do admire him
he is a great magician and a true entertainer (unlike homophobic dave)
so dave
was it just that?
james randi is gay! wow !! holy mother! who cares!?!?!?
at 80 years old still is a better entertainer than you will ever be
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 05 Aug 2009, 09:10

Homophobe? Dave Koenig ...Balderdash !!!! ... Ask anyone who knows me. My last band manager was gay (Hired by me). My drummer is a lesbian (Hired by me also). My last Blues Brothers manager at Universal was gay and I believe also my new MA (Not that it's my business) ... Just ask my friends .. It's not a problem. never has been.

However .. Here in Florida there are many pedophiles who are abducting children at an alarming rate.

Please show mw proof that these calls were made to kids who were not underage (prove their age, the state they lived in, and the state randi was calling them from)

The Tapes Are Real Proof!!!!

Where's yours?
The Professor

Postby ciscop » 05 Aug 2009, 09:37

i was hoping you were going to type
¨my paranormalist bestfriend is gay¨
that would have been funny
but no..
i know you arent gay jim! it was just a joke

back to the topic
you are the one that put those links here.. i think we have exhausted the topic :-(

i think is time for you to share those photos of randi hanging out on a gay cruise
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 05 Aug 2009, 10:19

This is Totally My Fault .. I've let the Pseudo-Skeptics divert my energy from these disgusting tapes.

NO MORE DERAILING!!!!

I'm organizing a scientific way to go over the tapes in one minute segments to analyze the tapes and the evidence that they provide.

I had hoped that randi' or his Pseudo-Skeptics would have provided randi's explanations or excuses for the recordings, but it appears that they have all been removed from public view. (Strange) And no one will go on record with randi's defense ... again ..Why?

So I will proceed as any honest investigator would! (remember what happened to randi's credibility when these were played in court before)

We will begin with the analysis right away.

Does anyone here have a better way of examining the evidence? (Please comment and we will look into it)

I WANT THIS TO BE TOTALLY FAIR AND HONEST.

I will put away all bias at this point and stick to the TAPES!

I will apologize if I've been wrong in the past ...

HERE WE GO !!!!!!!
The Professor

Postby The Professor » 05 Aug 2009, 11:59

The Professor

Postby Ozz » 05 Aug 2009, 12:43

Ozz

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge