[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Documentary: Could Elvis be alive? Shocking evidence! : Share Interesting Videos and Films • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Documentary: Could Elvis be alive? Shocking evidence!

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Documentary: Could Elvis be alive? Shocking evidence!

Postby Scepcop » 19 Oct 2010, 15:33

Several private investigators explain some interesting evidence and clues that Elvis may still be alive. Entertaining and thought provoking.

Part 1 of 5:

Trailer: The Truth about Elvis

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Documentary: Could Elvis be alive? Shocking evidence!

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 04:34

I'm starting to feel like this board is owned by the National Enquirer... gesh!

Winston, this crap is enough to make a Saint want to swear at you and loose their patience.

Elvis was my dads age (or is now in his mid-70s), they were in the army at the exact time, did boot at the same base, etc. (something he did with several thousand other guys at the same boot camp, btw).

People that knew him in Las Vegas... people close to him and his ex and daughter... NONE OF THEM have seen him or been given any reason to believe the man is alive. None of his money is missing and there were no properties secretly purchased, etc, etc. The man is DEAD!

For Christ sake, stop buying into all this bird-cage liner clap trap... I want to believe you're smarter than all of this. :cry:
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 20 Oct 2010, 08:38

Craig, you are clearly just a pawn for the illuminati. Just admit it already!
Arouet

Postby really? » 20 Oct 2010, 11:17

Drinkin the Kool Aid again scepcop ?
really?

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Oct 2010, 15:49

Most people I know believe Elvis died when he found out Priscella had married Michael! ;)
My friend Alex leans towards the theory that his death was documented in the movie Bubba Hotep.
When I first heard the fat drunk (phsiological description only. No derogatory intent) had died strainibg for stool, I had just read the Wallace/Wallachinski description of spontaneous internal combustion in the people's almanac.
I have fantasized that he actually died that way, the maid came in, saw the mess, and cleaned it all up and flushed while cursing about waster druggies and their party tricks.
Looking back, I like thinking about Elvis being dead, but I agreed with Lennon. Elvis died when he joined the army.
By the way, I have read a statisticians study which indicated Elvis sightings could be accounted for by the large population of Elvis impersonators.
Peace
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Oct 2010, 16:19

Slightly more seriously, I have wondered if the Presley's tried to pull a Jesus.
I am waiting for someone to establish the FLCCS (1st Latitudinarian Church of Celebrity Saints. I'm a Marilynist myself)
My alternate persona, Shakespeare, sez he's seen Elvis playing to sold out crowds on Draco, and after seeing the Icke clip here, he suspects he was drummed ou of the Klan for having as much compassion as a mouse, but Shakespeare does not distinguish between fact and fiction.
Peace
Twain Shakespeare

Postby OmegaChaos » 20 Oct 2010, 18:46

I don,t really care if he is alive or not....not really on issue to talk about..there have been a lot of conspiracy theories about celebrities but imo they are really pointless to talk about...

but Craig Browning,Arouet,really?,don,t just attack and ridicule,because someone posted a video...just information,you don,t have to watch it.
OmegaChaos

Postby really? » 20 Oct 2010, 20:31

really?

Postby caniswalensis » 20 Oct 2010, 20:33

I don't really see any evidence here. Just a bunch of inuendo about the publishing industry and some obvervations about how different The King's corpse looked compared to when he was alive.

Not very convincing. Authors who had their books pulled from shelves are not objective witnesses. Plus, there are other reasons why that could have happened.

As for the body, people commonly look very different after they die. When my father passed, I went into look at him before the visitation. At first I thought I had goten the wrong room. Only by checking the signage was I able to confirm that I had not. I literally had not recognized the body of my own father. I scrutinized the face for several minutes and could then see his features in there, but they were just slack, lifeless tissue and looked quite different from when they were alive & animated.

Oddly enough, I kept thinking I was seeing him in crowds for years after that. It would almost always turn out to be a guy that looked similar to him, but only at a glance. On these occaisions, I would always think "Hey there's dad!" but once I looked back and saw it was only a superficial resemblence, I would think "Oh, Yeah, he's not with us anymore." Once, it was a guy that looked not at all like my father, but was wearing a hat identical to one my father used to wear. As the years progressed, these "sightings" became fewer and fewer until they stoped. I interpreted this as my brain slowly being trained that it was no lomger a possibility that my father could be spotted out in public.

I am not sure if this touches on the issue of Elvis sightings or not.
caniswalensis

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 22:14

Craig Browning

Postby derrida » 21 Oct 2010, 04:08

i have no problem in winston posting a elvis is a alive thread

a lot of the people that are against skepticism and rational thinking believe in psi powers, bigfoot, ghosts and divination systems.. they are all on the same boat
derrida

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 21 Oct 2010, 14:40

Hey, Omega, I just figured out what IMO means from the context you used it. Thanx. And here I thought it was the Tea Party's alternative to HMOs
Really, Scecop, Really said, “I didn't watch it and I'm fairly certain neither did the others.”
I am watching everything you post, Scecop, at least a bit, out of gratitude for your part in setting up this site, out of politeness when I post, and for the actual exp. Sometimes ten seconds of watching is enough. Sometimes it is a Zen exercise in surrealism. Sometimes it is as painful as Reader's Digest. Sometimes it is useful to give others a grounding. Sometimes I learn. For all I am grateful.
I suspect your range of reactions to what you post may be almost a wide as mine. I suspect even some of things you put up out of a sense of duty to open mindedness. I suspect also, everyone, the one quality we all have in common is the ability to laugh at ourselves with others.
I love this site.

Oh Craig, astral project me the admission procedures. I think I can prove I am part reptile, or at least Templar ;)
Twain Shakespeare

Postby derrida » 22 Oct 2010, 03:04

derrida

Postby Scepcop » 23 Oct 2010, 16:07

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 23 Oct 2010, 16:40

Btw folks, don't forget something.

Celebrities faking their death is not something paranormal. It doesn't defy the laws of physics. Thus by conventional science, it is within the realm of possibility.

Also, just because the public is told something or something is official, doesn't mean it's true. Do you skeptics understand that?

Most of what you know is based on what you hear. But for some reason, you skeptics assume that if it's official, then it must be true. Very odd.

Think about this. Most of us do not act out our true selves in public. We put up a facade that is acceptable. Thus, most of reality is hidden, not exposed.

So we just don't know when it comes to many things. All you can be certain of are the details in your own lives.

Think about it.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films