[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
My town got buzzed! : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

My town got buzzed!

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

My town got buzzed!

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 19 Oct 2010, 12:41

I live in El Paso. I am freaked. I am also freaked at how conditioned I am to react to vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEtTl9cG ... ure=autofb
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Re: My town got buzzed!

Postby Arouet » 19 Oct 2010, 12:58

Better look for probe marks!
Arouet

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 19 Oct 2010, 14:31

Better look for probe marks!
Arouet
;)
I am thinking of going to this site
http://www.quantumjumping.com/
in the hopes I can leap into an interesting universe tonight ;)
Twain Shakespeare

Postby derrida » 19 Oct 2010, 23:39

oh man did you see that live?
that looks pretty cool

it might be a satellite falling to pieces
but certainly it is an ufo since we dont know what the hell that is

thanks for sharing
derrida

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Oct 2010, 02:59

No, Derrida, I didn't. I ironically, was writing about the paranormal.
My room mate affirms every aspect of the official story, even as he thinks he saw an airshow while outside. He's seen such before, and he had heard an air show was in town.
If so, trot out the pilots and have them affirm it (unless it is part of a conspiracy to make people think about ufoes instead of war and taxes)
So, unless I hear that is done, my minimum hypothesis is a disinformation campaign. ;)
At the maximum, my friend identified a flying object as something he was familiar with. As RAWilson pointed it, when you see a damned thing, your first instinct is to find a label for it. He admitted his initial confusion as to what he was seeing. I contend that, once he made the id. his mind would interpret what it saw in those terms.
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 03:44

I'm surprised the news team didn't grab footage of very similar bits shot in Florida over a decade ago, Seattle around that same time and I do believe Denver... all of them talking about huge triangular shapes almost exactly like this, including film footage (as noted)

Yes, I know that certain aircraft offer a nice white-blue glow out their hind-side at night... watch an SAR take off one night in Fallen, NV and swore it was a UFO (my OOD assured me otherwise. . .) On the other hand, I have seen a handful of UFOs over the years... of course, I've always lived right on the flight path of most SAC Bases in the Ohio Valley too... :?
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 20 Oct 2010, 03:55

The official story our local "news" station has followed up with is that it was a private party the military regularly stages before such air shows, and therefore does not appear on the logs (what the brass "don't know, you don't have to pay 4?
In any case, it implies to me a culture of disinformation, dishonesty, and deception. SNAFU! Nichevo.) This was "confirmed" by their beer supplier.
I got this info by following the initial post to the site
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread621200/pg1
Will keep posted
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Oct 2010, 04:16

It's nothing new... I remember the week Blue Book was released and in that same week thousands of people living in the Columbus, OH. area witnessed something that could not be explained away as a weather balloon or any sort of aircraft... not that out government can't be trusted or anything like that
Craig Browning

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 22 Oct 2010, 06:33

The Golden Knights have come clean with an story I give, oh, a 90% probability rating, and a 99.9 plausibility rating. Note the date, Oct 21, 2010, if you read this in far future
http://armygk.com/blog/
Twain Shakespeare

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Oct 2010, 05:33

Here's one of the articles I was speaking of (I believe it was the famed "Gulf Breeze" sightings in Florida that are almost the same exact style of light movement)

<object%20id="dtvplayer"%20width="480"%20height="360">%20<param%20name="movie"%20value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf"%20/>%20%20 <param%20name="wmode"%20value="transparent"%20/>%20<param%20name="allowFullScreen"%20value="true"%20/>%20%20%20<param%20name="allowscriptaccess"%20value="always"%20/>%20%20%20%20<param%20name="flashvars"%20%20 value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/51867.js"%20/>%20%20<embed%20type="application/x-shockwave-flash"%20width="480"%20height="360"%20allowFullScreen="true"%20%20src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf"%20 flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/51867.js"/></embed></object>%20%20%20<br><a%20href="http://www.disclose.tv"%20title="UFO%20Videos%20Conspiracy%20Forum">Disclose.tv</a>%20-%20<a%20href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/51867/NatGeo_The_Truth_Behind_UFOs_Over_Phoenix_1_4_2010/">NatGeo:The%20Truth%20Behind%20UFOs%20Over%20Phoenix%201/4%202010%20Video</a><br>

Also See:

Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Oct 2010, 19:23

I can't get it to embed either. It has some really funky code.
NinjaPuppy

Postby mr. mike » 16 Jan 2011, 19:42

Those don't look like planes; I would say they were some sort of flares, but then they start twirling around and manouvering before a fouth one joins them and then they vanish. This is either some sort of experimental USAF aircraft (probably remotely piloted) or this is a UFO (whatever those are supposed to be.) It reminds me a lot of the lights that were videotaped over Phoenix, AZ. that were dismissed as a flare drop exercise. I could buy the airshow explaination if I could see the regular red and green navigation lights on the craft, but they're just blobs of light. And who practices for an airshow at night?
mr. mike

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's