View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Watch Ghost Hunting Programs for free here!

Discussions about Afterlife Research, Survival Science, Near Death Experiences, Out of Body Experiences, Spirit Communication, Mediumship, Ghosts, Spirits, etc.

Watch Ghost Hunting Programs for free here!

Postby Scepcop » 02 Jun 2009, 21:32

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Watch Ghost Hunting Programs for free here!

Postby jamesbond » 03 Jun 2009, 22:05

This is a great website it has a lot of shows on the paranormal you can watch for free. My favorite show is "Ghost Adventures" which airs on the Travel channel. I believe a new season is starting this Friday. This is one of the best shows I have ever seen on ghosts as they get some great camera footage of ghostly activity and these three guys actually stay overnight in haunted locations (like haunted houses, abandened jails and hospitals). On one episode, they caught a brick flying through the air on their camera. This footage was sent to a couple of photography experts and was shown to be authentic. I hope this show comes out on dvd sometime. It's one of the most popular shows on ghost hunting on tv today!
jamesbond

Return to Afterlife Research / Ghosts and Spirits