View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

I am happy to have found this forum which is intended to...

Introduce yourself here!

I am happy to have found this forum which is intended to...

Postby Yrreg » 10 Oct 2010, 14:23

I am happy to have found this forum which is intended to rebut on scientific grounds the unscientific arguments of people, who from bigotry irrationally closet their heart and mind from even just objectively considering the empirical basis, for the acceptance of paranormal phenomena, which are not accessible to the present state of science to explain in accordance with the limited criteria of socalled scientific method.

Yrreg
Yrreg

Re: I am happy to have found this forum which is intended to

Postby Scepcop » 10 Oct 2010, 18:14

Thank you. Welcome to the forum Yrreg!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » 11 Oct 2010, 18:50

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Yrreg » 28 Oct 2010, 06:18

This website is really most useful to researchers in the web on all matters of paranormal phenomena.

Do you have access to the archives of the British Society for Psychical Research?

You cannot get to them without paying that is the trouble.

But if you the owners and operators here have access and can share it with members here, that would be terrific.

You see, many of the phenomena of the paranormal have been examined scientifically by the SPR, for example, as regards post death survival, and in particular contacts with departed persons by Ouija: Frederic Myers, a most dependable scholar and scientifically oriented researcher had come to the conclusion that yes there is survival of humans after the death of the body.

Yrreg
Yrreg

Postby derrida » 28 Oct 2010, 07:55

welcome!!
derrida

Postby Scepcop » 31 Oct 2010, 19:31

I don't have access to anything like that, but you can ask Victor Zammit about it. He would know more about it.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself