[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Jarrah White - The Leading Expert in the Moon Hoax Debate

Postby Scepcop » 03 Feb 2010, 02:12

Hi all,

The whole Moon Hoax Debate, which I thought had died off long ago, has been revived by this young genius from Australia named Jarrah White who has been kicking butt against NASA representatives such as Phil Plait of Badastronomy.com, Jay Windley, the Mythbusters program, and other "NASA Propagandists" as he calls them, in his "Moonfaker" video series on YouTube.

Jarrah White, who calls himself "The Grandson of the Apollo Moon Hoax Theory" (taking up the crusade of the late Bill Kaysing) is something you have to see to believe. He's the best Moon Hoax debater I've ever seen. His arguments and reasoning are thorough and scholarly. Everything he says is sourced and documented. He has documents on everything, even stuff from way back into the 60's. And he even performs scientific experiments, when he can, to back up and illustrate his arguments, showing and explaining each step to the viewer. Thus, he doesn't just make arguments, he SHOWS you the scientific facts and results through experiments right in front of you.

In his videos, he has unmasked critical errors and omissions of Phil Plait, the Mythbusters, and others. They are absolutely brilliant. I've never seen a young guy who is so thorough and logical against the establishment. His videos are all very professionally produced and his presentation is very professional as well. They are something you have to see to believe.

Here is his YouTube Channel where you can find his "Moonfaker" video series. He has hundreds of videos on the Moon Hoax and a few other topics.

http://www.youtube.com/WhiteJarrah

Here are some episodes of his Moonfaker series. In this 3 part segment, he shows an untouched flag waving on the moon, where there is no air. Then he cites the Lunar Journal's 6 speculative explanations for the moving flag and debunks them all, with simple experiments, precendents and deduction.

MoonFaker: The Flags are Alive

Here he shows you EXACTLY WHY the Lunar Module on the moon must have had a blast crater under it, contrary to NASA defenders' explanations to the contrary. All the math, science and documented experiments by NASA and other organizations is shown to you in full detail, in a five part video series.

MoonFaker - No Crater

In this one, he gets to the bottom of the debate about whether the "C" rock in a moon photo right next to the "C" on the ground, is an original or the same photo with the "C" airbrushed out is, and whether it is a piece of hair or a marker. By simple research and deduction, Jarrah White shows that the NASA defenders are wrong and supporting an obvious cover up.

MoonFaker - Rocks and Crocks

In this funny one, he explains how in theory the astronauts should have been able to jump 14 feet in the air, according to NASA's calculations, yet the Apollo astronauts usually only jumped 20 inches off the ground, and why NASA's defenders' explanations for this do not fit.

MoonFaker - One Giant Leap

Here's another thoroughly researched one. Here he takes some famous photographs with lighting oddities and performs tedious experiments to see if NASA defenders' explanations hold up. In it, he even exposes deceit and factual errors by the Mythbusters program.

MoonFaker - Reflect on this

In this series, he dissects the moon rocks arguments, laser reflector arguments, and ham radio arguments

Exhibit D

There's more at his channel, including many videos dissecting and scrutinizing the recent LRO aerial photos of the moon, which seem to be far less accurate than even Google Earth is.

LRO Series
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p ... t&rclk=pti

His Flagging the Gems series are also a must see. They reveal damning info that you have never seen before:

In a recent one, he even boldly confronts NASA representative and Astronomer Phil Plait himself at the annual "Amazing Meeting" (for pseudoskeptics) in Las Vegas and tries to question him on camera. In response, Plait ran away in fear. Logic would tell you that if Plait really believed the truth was on his side, he would have stood up to White and tried to refute him point by point if he really thought that White was wrong. The fact that Plait reacted with fear and retreated is very telling and indicative of someone with something to hide who does not live "in the light". Later, in front of a whole audience crowd of pseudoskeptics, White stood up and asked some critical unanswered questions that NASA had avoided for many years, which took a lot of guts and got him in the news. You gotta admire him for that, as very few people would stand up to a large crowd for the truth like that. Check it out here:

The only folks who won't like such videos are establishment defenders who mistakenly believe that "authority = truth" and worship "status quo and orthodoxy" as their Lord and God, and believe that one should never question authority.

Remember folks, a true skeptic is willing to challenge authority and orthodoxy, and apply his critical thinking and skepticism in that direction. Those who absolutely cannot are not skeptics, they are establishment defenders. Randi, Shermer, CSICOP, the BadAstronomy.com folks, the Mythbusters, Penn and Teller, and the skeptics on my SCEPCOP forum are establishment defenders, not true skeptics.

These establishment defenders were taught in high school that "authority = truth" and therefore is never to be questioned, and that doing and believing what you're told leads to reward, while the opposite leads to punishment. They are unable to free themselves of their programming and conditioning, so in that sense, they are not "freethinkers".
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Young genius whipping butt in Moon Hoax Debate!

Postby ciscop » 03 Feb 2010, 10:53

you know where you usually lose me?
when you start appealing to the ¨i am rebellious¨ and skeptics are ¨convenient¨
thats just wrong

and what you present is an independent guy ¨kicking buts¨
nah.. not really
let see him debate live phil plait
let see how he does against a REAL astronomer

you just want so much skeptics to be wrong
that you will grab whatever you can

it´s just nonsense..
but well..
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 04 Feb 2010, 19:52

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 04 Feb 2010, 23:56

I wonder if your boy genious has spoken to Buzz Aldrin, Neil Armstrong, Pete Conrad, or Alan Shepard. I wonder what people like Alan Bean, Charles Duke, or even the paranormal inquisitive Edgar Mitchell would tell ol' Jarrah about their experiences of hiding or not hiding the truth and risking or not really risking their lives for the betterment of humanity. I wonder...
ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 06 Feb 2010, 00:22

A couple notes about this Young Genius. First, he's the grandson of Bill Kaysing (which should tell you something). Second, he says this on his youtube channel: "This account is to replace to (sic) old one that was wrongly suspended in late July 2007, after Mark Gray of Spacecraft Films filed copyright complaint against my videos that were made using PUBLIC DOMAIN Apollo footage. Gee, since when is there copyright for public domain footage?"
Answer: Since it was written in the Constitution. Videos are copyrighted for a set period of time (50 or 70 years, usually). Copyrights are granted to it's owner, It does not become PUBLIC DOMAIN (as he calls it) until AFTER the copyright expires. In his case, they hadn't. Hence, he is wrong. If he's wrong about that, how many other things can the Boy Genius be wrong about? Hmmmmm.
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Feb 2010, 00:39

He's a liar. His videos are lies and anyone should see this in the first minute of the videos if they passed a basic high school education.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Craig Browning » 15 Sep 2010, 01:48

I've still not seen any of these "I can prove the hoax" types explaining how and why so many other governments and their military networks also support NASA and the U.S. when it comes to the ACTUAL lunar landing... even are arch-rivals of the day didn't say a word... Why?

This isn't akin to the JFK or RFK or even MLK theories, we're talking about something that was very international... HUGE! And there isn't a single OFFICIAL declaration from ANY nation or recognized source that supports the theory pertaining to the lunar landings. The ONLY place we find such silliness is when it comes to a handful of malcontents who simply don't want to believe human beings have the ability to do such a thing (and I understand this when it comes to some of the older folk out there; my great grandmother couldn't accept it when it happened it was just too much to buy into given that air flight was something that just started up when she was but a toddler.) The other faction seems to be the semi-intelligent with a stick up their butt when it comes to anything claimed by our government -- ANYTHING!

According to the handful of actual scientists and engineers I have met and actually gotten to know who worked on the Saturn V project, we really went there and back and these guys would have absolutely no reason to say otherwise.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 15 Sep 2010, 02:23

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 16 Sep 2010, 03:48

I fear you've stepped in something quite oozie and smelly my friend.

I have a very vivid recollection of the original landing as well as the follow-up landings, I was enthralled by the whole space program for years in my youth and have been fortunate enough to have actual conversations with Buzz Aldrin and a few other key players, both known of by the general public as well as those form deep, deep behind the scenes (not as in "super secret" types, just engineers that most folks wouldn't know from the next guy). I have absolutely no reason to believe any of the hyperbole these conspiracy idiots keep barfing up... I've just seen far too much over the years. Including one very interesting "coincidence" if you would...

These "theories" around the lunar landings surfaced shortly after Hollywood produced a film dealing with the idea of faking a Mars Mission (I may have the chronology backward but the events are closely connected). It's akin to how UFO sightings seemed to increase significantly shortly after the film Close Encounters came out or Shark sightings (and attacks) went on the rise after JAWS was released and guess what? Even demonic possessions went on the increase shortly after THE EXORCIST movie hit the scene... now those are some statistical facts I can readily buy into and the very reason why I take most of these theories with a very small Ukrainian Salt Mine. ;)
Craig Browning

Postby Edx » 18 Sep 2010, 08:22

Edx

Postby Edx » 18 Sep 2010, 08:25

Edx

Postby really? » 19 Sep 2010, 10:21

really?

Postby Craig Browning » 19 Sep 2010, 21:33

BUT! corporate America (along with several other nations such as Spain, China and France) are looking seriously at going back to the moon and establishing mining colonies with initial activity starting prior to the end of this next decade... I can't wait in that it will shut some of the conspiracy fools up... they don't believe it, strap their butts to a rocket and prove it to them
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 19 Sep 2010, 22:15

And something like this may make that much easier!

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Sep 2010, 22:39

I love that concept since the first time I saw it... AWESOME!
Craig Browning

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups