[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Greetings all! My virgin post... : Introduce Yourself - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Greetings all! My virgin post...

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Greetings all! My virgin post...

Postby ProfWag » 09 Sep 2010, 03:59

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Sep 2010, 06:20

NinjaPuppy

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 09 Sep 2010, 17:14

Brendan D. Murphy is the author of the forthcoming book series on the nature of reality and consciousness, The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science, Mysticism and the Occult. Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Grand-Illusion-TGI/151764238172173?ref=ts

It's all just a dream, and the dream is dreaming itself...
The_Grand_Illusion

Postby Scepcop » 09 Sep 2010, 20:15

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 09 Sep 2010, 21:06

ProfWag

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 10 Sep 2010, 07:50

Brendan D. Murphy is the author of the forthcoming book series on the nature of reality and consciousness, The Grand Illusion: A Synthesis of Science, Mysticism and the Occult. Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/The-Grand-Illusion-TGI/151764238172173?ref=ts

The_Grand_Illusion

Postby ProfWag » 10 Sep 2010, 20:54

ProfWag

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 11 Sep 2010, 07:39

The_Grand_Illusion

Postby ProfWag » 11 Sep 2010, 17:41

ProfWag

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 12 Sep 2010, 09:56

The_Grand_Illusion

Postby Arouet » 12 Sep 2010, 10:34

Arouet

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 12 Sep 2010, 10:56

The_Grand_Illusion

Postby Arouet » 12 Sep 2010, 11:15

Arouet

Postby The_Grand_Illusion » 12 Sep 2010, 11:23

The_Grand_Illusion

Postby ProfWag » 12 Sep 2010, 21:26

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself