[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
The Price Paid for Anti-Vaccination : Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

The Price Paid for Anti-Vaccination

Discussions about Holistic Health and Alternative Medicine.

Re: The Price Paid for Anti-Vaccination

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2010, 04:22

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Aug 2010, 04:30

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2010, 04:59

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Aug 2010, 05:14

Problem is, PW, we didn't present these with somber dramatic music and a powerpoint presentation. Not sure it'll sync in.
Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 24 Aug 2010, 20:40

ProfWag

Postby Arouet » 24 Aug 2010, 21:36

Arouet

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Aug 2010, 22:27

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 25 Aug 2010, 00:15

AS a 24 year military veteran, I can assure you I have been a living pin cushion to incude everything from flu to anthrax vaccinations and probably a few experimental ones thrown in for good measure that I wasn't aware of. I seem to be okay--twitch. I seem to be okay-twitch. I seem to be okay-twitch. I seem to be okay-twitch. ;-)

Kidding aside, unless a new study emerges that says vaccinations don't do anything, myself and my wife will always keep our shot records up to date, regardless of what Scepcop shows me on youtube.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 25 Aug 2010, 21:04

Understand ProfWag, I'm a biggie when it comes to treatments. I spent many long years using "alternative healing" and nearly died as a result of my not trusting medical science a bit more than I once did. My post above, merely paints the conspiracy idea as being plausible though I personally doubt such a thing is really being implemented... hope that's the case at least.
Craig Browning

Postby Arouet » 26 Aug 2010, 03:06

Arouet

Postby ProfWag » 26 Aug 2010, 17:37

And when Scepcop's presented with reputable evidence (or proof) that doesn't support the anti-governmental ideology, he'll move on to another subject. That's one of the reasons I'm so vocal in this forum. It says this is a "scientific committee," but it just doesn't seem to be very "scientific" to me. "If the glove doesn't fit, you have to aquit."
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 26 Aug 2010, 21:18

Arouet... I am "pro" vaccination for the most part, just concerned by how "medically dependent" we've become for every little boo-boo. Sometimes it's good for Jr. to scrape his knees or even break an arm.

My "issue" centers on the acts of over-medication for the sake of parental/educator convenience -- dope the kids so they "behave" vs. actual discipline tactics and enforced "correctional courses" of action... sooner or later these kids must grow up and in the real world there are no "time outs" or "re-dos" Yet, society of late, seems to be trying to make it seem otherwise and in some rather "dangerous" ways, if you ask me.

When I was about 3-1/2 I came down with mumps and the German measles at the same time... it nearly killed me and did cause me to loose a significant level of hearing in one ear (eardrum damage). This was the early 1960s before many of today's standard inoculations were in place and needless to say, well before I was in the school system and subjected to their regiment. Today, very few kids ever encounter just one of these two "childhood diseases" let alone two of them at once, so based on that alone, I have to cosign the idea of 90% of all vaccinations while applauding the other advancements we've seen in pediatric health care... my baby sister dying from a perforated heart condition that is now "fixed' either while in the womb, prior to birth or shortly there after... so there's much to be said about it all.

As to the Conspiracy Theories tied to vaccinations or how they might have adverse affects on SOME children, I'd have to say that a zealot spirit is afoot and thus, one need proceed with caution.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2010, 04:06

Here is Robert Kennedy Jr. on MSNBC talking about the vaccines and autism link and cover up.

What's interesting to note is that in 1989, babies were only given 10 vaccines during their infancy. Then in 1990, that number suddenly jumped to 36! There was no logical reason for it, no epidemic that caused it. Therefore, it must have been due to pure greed and profit of the pharmaceutical company and their "allies" in the CDC, which move back and forth between those industries, essentially working for both!

What this means is that doctors are no longer relying on reliable unbiased sources of information without vested interest any longer! It's up to us to be careful and research everything!

Also see this film by Gary Null called Vaccine Nation. It's very revealing and shocking.

Part 1 of 10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TdSp3hyuHk
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2010, 04:15

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 28 Aug 2010, 04:22

Scepcop
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Holistic Health / Alternative Medicine