[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
OK. which of you fibbers got the activation code in one go. : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

OK. which of you fibbers got the activation code in one go.

Introduce yourself here!

OK. which of you fibbers got the activation code in one go.

Postby RIZLA » 22 Aug 2010, 11:37

It did indeed take a bit of time to register. Does that Pareidolia caper work with words too? Perhaps my problem is I tend to find smut in the most unlikely places. I mean look at this filth>>

TH16HZ
1TTZX2
NNYFYA
N0BB1G

I finally cracked it with this one though.
0TMSx1
I can't quite put my hand on it but I'm sure there's a naughty French word in there somewhere. Anyhoo, the timer was ticking so I had to pull out. So I entered the 0TMZx1 and what do you know! It worked. So here I've come.

:o
Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
-- Homer Simpson
RIZLA

Re: OK. which of you fibbers got the activation code in one

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Aug 2010, 19:46

What planet are you from?

None of what you say makes sense, nor does it seem to pertain to the things we discuss here... maybe you need to find a gamer's forum?
Craig Browning

Postby RIZLA » 22 Aug 2010, 23:01

Well. Wasn't he nice.
I tried, and evidently failed, to make fun of that unreadable multi coloured access code. The one you must have used six months ago when you registered. Or can you not remember that far back.
Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true!
-- Homer Simpson
RIZLA

Postby Arouet » 22 Aug 2010, 23:09

Yeah, I hate those things too. Some of them now have an option to hear the letter read out. Welcome to the forum! (I'm fairly new here too).
Arouet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Aug 2010, 19:05

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 23 Aug 2010, 23:00

What are you talking about Rizla? What are you referring to? You're not a bot are you?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 24 Aug 2010, 01:11

Craig Browning

Postby RIZLA » 24 Aug 2010, 06:29

Thank you for the welcomes people and I'm sorry about the memory jibe Craig, I maybe overreacted to the planet dig. It looks as though I'm off on a bad start huh. Once again I apologize, I hope no real offense was taken.

Edit: For presentation.
-- Homer Simpson
RIZLA

Postby Scepcop » 25 Aug 2010, 03:16

Oh I'm sorry, were you referring to the CAPTCHA code you entered on the registration screen?

That shouldn't have been hard to read. I made it easy to distinguish the letters. But I'll check it again.

Anyhow, now that you're here, feel free to tell us about yourself or share.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself