[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Craig Browning is awesome : Off-Topic Board • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Craig Browning is awesome

Discuss Other Topics not related to the Paranormal or Conspiracies (within reason of course).

Craig Browning is awesome

Postby ciscop » 21 May 2010, 15:26

yes.. yes.. i have my stuff in the past with craig
but the guy does knows how to write and review magic stuff
this guy is a genius

i loved this article on his page i hope you all give it a read
craig does know what he is talking about when is about magi stuff ... (yes when he goes on and talks about new age stuff he is just rambling, but about magi stuff he is the man)
NO QUESTION ABOUT IT AND ILL DEBATE ANYBODY THAT SAYS OTHERWISE

go craig go!

this isnt sarcasting or whatever
i do think you know your stuff so i applaud you craig
i honestly do. hope you keep doing what you do

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Craig Browning is awesome

Postby Craig Browning » 21 May 2010, 20:54

:oops: Thanks!

I wrote that piece long ago. Sadly, illness has brought VISIONS ezine to a close (the main owner has been juggling Cancer for some time and it seems to have finally reached the point to where the magazine hasn't made a new release in at least a year).

When it comes to Magic, you'd be surprised the depths of my background :twisted:

Look up an illusion called "Shadow Vision" and some of the other early releases from Creative Illusions - Las Vegas ;)
Craig Browning

Postby ciscop » 22 May 2010, 01:17

i heard you were working on a project with paul stockman
congratulations on that !

paul is a great performer
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 23 May 2010, 22:20

Yes, Paul's "IMPOSSIBLE ENVELOPE"... the video will be coming out shortly but the book, which I'm working out, is coming out late due to my health issues getting in the way. The companion book will have at least a dozen variant examples of using Paul's thinking based on my own use as well as that of other top ranked pros (including past Presidents of the P.E.A.)

Paul is an great guy and dear friend. I believe he'll be viewed as one of the unsung heroes of the Mentalism community when all is said and done.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 29 Jul 2010, 13:45

Wow you're a professional magician Craig? I didn't know that.

Do you know how Uri Geller can bend metal bars by just stroking them with his finger? Or how he can bend or extract objects without touching them? Are you privy to such secrets?

When you see David Copperfield do stuff on his shows, do you usually know how it's done?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Craig Browning » 29 Jul 2010, 19:23

Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 29 Jul 2010, 20:51

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 30 Jul 2010, 21:45

I became amazingly disappointed in how David let that just fade out of existence, it was a very positive thing, not just for him or the magicians involved but the people it actually inspired.

Sadly, in those days I was actually working far too much to give any time to it. Aside from shows I also had an ice cream company in those days *(I had one of those antique bicycles with the big ice-chest on the front end that I'd peddle about the neighborhood during the summer... made some darn good money every night... not bad for 3-4 hours work in the evening).

I do believe one of my school chums got involved with that project, don't remember for certain.
Craig Browning

Return to Off-Topic Board