[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
A Top Secret America - hidden from public view : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

A Top Secret America - hidden from public view

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

A Top Secret America - hidden from public view

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jul 2010, 21:32

NinjaPuppy

Re: A Top Secret America - hidden from public view

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Jul 2010, 22:35

The "Secret Government" has existed since day one by way of the have's & have-not's or our society, but there have been two key points or events that resulted in expansion of this "secret society" as it were; Pearl Harbor and of course 9/11 but some suggest that a less dramatic situation added to an aspect of this action -- The Civil Rights bill signed in by LBJ... not that this new American has a 4th Reich flavoring to it or anything... :roll:

But it goes back to what I tell all those worried about the Free Masons & Illuminati... they've been in power for a very long time, have a far longer reach than you have, so why do you want to get all dramatic, paranoid and depressed over it... YOU'RE POWERLESS! "If" it is a genuine threat and you are viewed by "them" as being a "problem" you will either vanish, have an accident or be painted publicly as being a deluded fool... it's just how it's done and how it's been done (successfully, mind you) for generations if not eons.

So, let's just keep the blinders on but our ear's alert and do the best we can to live and live to the fullest 'they' let us. :lol:
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Jul 2010, 22:48

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jul 2010, 04:40

Oh for Chrissake! How in THE hell did a simple news article about the growing number of TS clearances and an overabundance of government agencies turn into a discussion of secret freemasons and illuminati running our country?
It simply amazes me how people can say in one sentence how disfunctional our government is and in the next say they are capable of pulling off top secret societies. Sometimes all I can do is shake my head.
ProfWag

Postby RarelyImpressed » 21 Jul 2010, 16:21

There is evidence of a secret hand within our goverment I think some of these "claims" are more plausible then the afterlife and other related paranormal topics.Not saying that any of the evidence presents absolute truth. I find it funny how SOME people think they goverment and corporations care about them or have not dealt with any kind of corruption. Just because the goverment doesn't know how to run our country correctly does not mean they can not be manipulative. Even if some cracks appeared in their "grand scheme" it could be easily covered up and twisted and washed away considering how dumb downed the masses are. Any explanation they would offer would probably be acceptable to a "skeptic" or many of the dumbed down masses. What do we really know? We have to sort through the evidence and our own hunches...or own bias. I'm sure we can all find evidence that the goverment has technology we probably haven't heard of yet, but nothing absolute...photos can be altered.....media can be controlled.....things can be erased off the internet, people can be paid off to spread misinformation and some people can be paid off to keep their mouth shut in general and some people lie for no damn reason at all.
RarelyImpressed

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jul 2010, 20:22

I'll be the first person to say that the US Government are a corrupt bunch of bastards and cover up all sorts of stuff, but there's little to no evidence they are part of some grand illuminati group. The Freemason's do have some inside influence and power, no doubt, but so does the VFW.
ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 21 Jul 2010, 23:08

Ignoring the dramatics around the Illuminati theory, we do know that a handful of prominent families pull the strings to many things world wide and have for centuries. This isn't conjecture, it's a matter of fact. Whether these people belong to some secret society with ill-intentions is beside the fact, they still pull this and that thread and manipulate circumstance in a plethora of ways... including the part of being "untouchable".

My comment above is meant to disarm the dramatics, it is a retort I use with the more "fringe" thinkers I get to enjoy so often... it simply points out that they are powerless if this is the case, so why are they being so paranoid and hyped over it? IF they exist, the people have been powerless in usurping their influence and ability to rise back up out of the ashes.

Does this mean I don't believe in such things?

NO... in fact I do have some suspicion that something akin to the whole Illuminati drama does exist, but that's not what I was trying to bring up earlier, I was just drawing a parallel.
Craig Browning

Postby Scepcop » 21 Jul 2010, 23:56

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 22 Jul 2010, 00:00

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » 22 Jul 2010, 04:08

Oh for Christ's sake. With the exception of PW and NP what kind of paranoid world do you folks live in that you find it necessary to concoct such fanciful nonsense. I really have no idea how such minds work.
really?

Postby ProfWag » 22 Jul 2010, 09:10

ProfWag

Postby Craig Browning » 22 Jul 2010, 22:49

Craig Browning

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Jul 2010, 11:55

Speaking of which... I just stumble over this..
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Jul 2010, 19:57

NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 23 Jul 2010, 23:07

Ninja Puppy THANK YOU!

I can agree with a lot of what you've said though I do believe that "discipline" is needed in life...such as learning to color within the lines and proper modes of effective speaking... I'm also one for decorum vs. the more dramatic modes of expression for the most part BUT, believe the latter has its time and place as well... the gods know I'm not one to bite my tongue :oops: Then again, they are quite aware as to how I've found myself ostracized in a general way, because of my views and willingness to express them; this is especially true when it comes to my family, that ban of loving Christians who loathe me because of my sexual identity, my social-political beliefs and the level of my education over theirs (they think me arrogant because I graduated high school when most of them didn't)

We mustn't blame the government completely when it comes to the sort of indoctrination process you're speaking of though, there is a far older and more cunning demon involved that shares the same bed -- Religion.

I can't recall the book I read it in, but the essence of what it expressed is that the Government passes laws and establishes the parameters of a society while the Church "governs" by way of psychological/emotional manipulation i.e. if you don't behave you'll go to hell... Of course, when theocracy becomes the rule there is no such thing as "freedom" on any front, so what we have is probably the lesser of the two poisons :?
Craig Browning

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups