[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 11 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 02:51

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 02:58

ProfWag

Postby Chemist » 20 Jul 2010, 03:05

What puzzles me about the truthers position is that I had assumed that the general public knows how steel reacts in a fire. That's why we insulate it in buildings and other structures.

Here's another recent example of what happens to steel in fire started by fuel and raging out of control. It's the I-580 bridge collapse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kp69PmhE ... L&index=11
Chemist

Postby Chemist » 20 Jul 2010, 03:09

Chemist

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:44

Last edited by stundie on 20 Jul 2010, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.
There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:46

stundie

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:51

stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 03:52

ProfWag

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:55

stundie

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 03:57

So any of you debunkers going to address the question I posed??

How does a building have no resistance from a fire/single column failure collapse??

I know you want to avoid addressing the issue by burying it with many other pointless points, but it's not going away and seeing as you support the official story, it should be easy for you to explain.......lol

p.s. Don't do that stupid debunker thing of claiming it as already been explained because it hasn't! lol
stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 04:00

ProfWag

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 04:04

stundie

Postby ProfWag » 20 Jul 2010, 04:18

ProfWag

Postby Chemist » 20 Jul 2010, 04:37

Chemist

Postby stundie » 20 Jul 2010, 04:38

I have always maintained that WTC 7 fell at near free fall speeds and it fell at free fall speeds for 2.25 seconds. This is what the videos show us and the conclusion of the NIST. This is was par of the premise of my 1st post here to Scecop.

What you have done is rather than agreeing that this has always been my position, what you are doing is changing the tactic by suggesting that I am misleading by saying that because it fell at free fall for 2.25 seconds, then I am therefore claiming the entire building fell at free fall when I have never once suggested this to avoid answer MY QUESTION which you keep skirting around with pointless rants.

If you believe I think that the WTC 7 fell at free fall then it is you that is misled and are arguing with yourself. lol

Now when are you going address the issue of the 2.25 second of free fall against the theory that is not yours, but you appear to support very strongly to the point you objected and hilariously denied that there was any free fall because it was 40% slower according to you, until the flaw was pointed out to you of coursr with no reconciliation of that fact? lol
stundie

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups