[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 8 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby stundie » 15 Jul 2010, 07:19

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 08:13

Chemist,

Gage has been told all this before, even one of his own to him telling him he was wrong, and then left AE911.

I've argued with Winston on the Zeitgeist Movement many times and he has seen many debates I've had with others there. He doesnt care if he is wrong, when I shown him he'll disappear for several weeks then come back and post the same stuff as if he hasn't been told any different.
Edx

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 08:18

Last edited by Edx on 15 Jul 2010, 08:24, edited 1 time in total.
Edx

Postby Chemist » 15 Jul 2010, 08:22

Edx,
I understand completely. I've been arguing and debating with these people for years.

But, I still want to give some advice. If they expect to perform well in the debate, there are some things they need to address. They'll continue to be a laughing stock if they don't.

There are still some questions that I asked Winston back in 2009 that he hasn't answered. For the record, I'm asking them again.

There's a part of me that thinks they don't realize how flimsy their case is.
Chemist

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 08:24

Edx

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 08:26

Edx

Postby really? » 15 Jul 2010, 09:06

Why is it only the fringe people that support this. You'd think that all six network tv news Fox, MSNBC, CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC plus all other US news agencies would report on this if there was anything to it. Why not ? Let- me- guess; it's because they are all part of the conspiracy. I find the Truther conspiracy repugnant.
really?

Postby stundie » 15 Jul 2010, 09:23

stundie

Postby stundie » 15 Jul 2010, 10:15

stundie

Postby stundie » 15 Jul 2010, 10:31

stundie

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 10:37

Last edited by Edx on 16 Jul 2010, 21:15, edited 2 times in total.
Edx

Postby Edx » 15 Jul 2010, 14:27

Last edited by Edx on 16 Jul 2010, 21:38, edited 5 times in total.
Edx

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jul 2010, 18:43

The bottom line is that it is crystal clear how the buildings fell. There is simply no other evidence presented that contradicts weakened structures collapsing. The videos and testimony of the buildings burning is extremely clear. As Edx suggested, anyone who claims otherwise is not looking at the evidence objectively. I don't blame people for not trusting the US government. Hell I don't. But from the testimony of the terrorists themselves, to the videos, to the firemen, to the lack of any other evidence, to suggest it was anything other than jihad against America is just plain ridiculous.
ProfWag

Postby really? » 15 Jul 2010, 21:08

really?

Postby ProfWag » 15 Jul 2010, 22:00

ProfWag

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups