View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Inside Secret Government Warehouses

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Inside Secret Government Warehouses

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Jul 2010, 05:20

Syfy.com is currently showing "Inside Secret Government Warehouses Shocking Revelations". It's very well done and sure does bring some old questions back to light. Lester Holt is the Host-

Alien body parts...powerful religious artifacts...UFO wreckage...what exactly is hidden behind heavily guarded doors? Inspired by Syfy's hit series Warehouse 13, NBC News award-winning journalist Lester Holt goes on a global expedition to uncover the truth behind the world's top secret, mysterious warehouses where super-classified objects are kept.

In Inside Secret Government Warehouses: Shocking Revelations, Holt capitalizes on exclusive access to restricted sites, traveling from Area 51 in Nevada to deep inside the Vatican secret archives -- the centerpiece of Dan Brown's Angels and Demons -- interviewing informants, Washington decision-makers, former top military personnel and leading experts. Among his findings: A high-level informant who describes huge underground tunnels beneath military installataions, victims of unauthorized government experimentation, and a former US Air Force pilot ordered to shoot down a UFO in England.

With input from world renowned theoretical physicists, Vatican officials, anthropologists and experts on Area 51, Holt will explore the darkest corners of the places where the world's secrets hide. What will he discover? Tune in to find out.

It certainly has been a very interesting program to watch.
NinjaPuppy

Re: Inside Secret Government Warehouses

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Jul 2010, 21:53

Ok... but did they show you the "Lost Arc?" :lol:

There is undoubtedly numerous such storage facilities... one is called The Smithsonian... (rim shot, please) but the really, really cool and nifty stuff will undoubtedly NEVER be shared with the general masses due to whatever trumped up level of security classification its been given. After all, confirmation of ET's involvement in terrestrial politics and possibly the people-ing of this planet would shatter global religious views... think for a minute just what kind of chaos that will cause... it's quite frightening actually.

The other issue would be actual research material or discoveries that could prove a major threat to the world should it fall into the "wrong" hands... as in the criminally unstable... you know, the Hitler, Pat Robertson, George Bush (Jr) types... The down side to this is that there may very well be "proof" to the many things cynics don't want to believe exists, and documented, tangible evidence of this kind would help shut down some of the on-going contentions we've seen going on in society since the earliest of days.

"sigh" it's a catch 22, ain't it? :?
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 14 Jul 2010, 22:19

Now why haven't I heard of this show? I'll definitely watch it, but I have to agree with Craig a bit. If there was a hidden vault at Wright Patterson AFB with a UFO that's been hidden for 60 years, do you think they'd give Lester unrestricted access? Not sure, but will definitely watch since Les does have some credibility.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Jul 2010, 04:14

I happened to find it while channel surfing yesterday. As I said, it was VERY well done. No sensationalism or media hype either. The UFO segments sure did create more than a few questions in my head. I wonder if they plan any follow up to this original show?
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 15 Jul 2010, 05:15

I predict that the only thing Lester will find is nothing. This is just more fluff by Syfy to keep the credulous and shareholders happy when they recieve their dividend checks.
Now this show also on the Syfy Channel looks interesting Fact or Faked. We will see if it lives up to being objective or biased in favor of more unusual explanations.
http://www.syfy.com/factorfaked/index.php
really?

Postby NinjaPuppy » 15 Jul 2010, 06:47

'Fact or Faked' is also on my list of things 'to do' tomorrow night. I am suspecting that it will be along the lines of "Destination Truth" where they also find basically... nothing.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 21 Oct 2010, 14:48

Damn, I thought this thread was on secret gov whorehouses ;)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
Twain Shakespeare

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films