[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage : Conspiracies / Cover Ups - Page 3 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

9/11 debate on C2C I consulted on for Richard Gage

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Re: Upcoming 9/11 debate on Coast to Coast I'm consulting on

Postby ProfWag » 03 Jul 2010, 03:58

ProfWag

Postby stundie » 09 Jul 2010, 04:10

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 02:09

Apparently, the JREF forum is discussing this debate as well, after having learned about it from my post on the Zeitgeist forum:

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php?t=179138
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 02:18

Edx,
I've been over that many times before. It doesn't matter if the steel softened or weakened. There is no way that fire or the top few floors could generate enough force to pulverize the whole building at near free fall speed, or at least at the speed that it fell. No way around it. You have to cut the columns and the resistance below the WTC in order to do that. Even Dan Rather and Peter Jennings said that on the day of the attack on the news, that you have to get at the "under infrastructure of a building to bring it down". I'm sure you've heard those clips where they say that. Every truther film shows those clips, which are all over YouTube. It's common sense.

So, even if the steel weakened, it CANNOT collapse the whole building at that speed. CANNOT. IMPOSSIBLE. You guys have never explained it or accounted for it. No way around it. You are missing a huge amount of force that you are not accounting for.

So please quit bringing up debunked and outdated arguments. We are tired of hearing such old arguments that do not address the crux of the issue.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 02:23

ProfWag,
Your ridicule of that video proves nothing.

Gage was making a great point there, that for one to assume that an 80,000 ton structure (or how many tons it was) to collapse like air is totally ludicrous. Yet you'd have to believe that to buy the official story. He was showing you how ridiculous YOU are ProfWag. Therefore, the JOKE'S ON YOU!
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 02:41

Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby stundie » 10 Jul 2010, 06:57

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 17:42

Thanks Stundie, I will forward your recommendations and suggestions, in both posts, to Richard Gage and his team.

Hope they will make good use of them.

Winston
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Edx » 11 Jul 2010, 00:44

Edx

Postby really? » 11 Jul 2010, 02:04

really?

Postby Edx » 11 Jul 2010, 04:00

Last edited by Edx on 12 Jul 2010, 00:54, edited 2 times in total.
Edx

Postby ProfWag » 11 Jul 2010, 09:51

ProfWag

Postby ProfWag » 11 Jul 2010, 10:04

ProfWag

Postby Edx » 12 Jul 2010, 00:47

Edx

Postby Edx » 12 Jul 2010, 00:49