[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Movements of Gov't Officials RE: 9/11 : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Movements of Gov't Officials RE: 9/11

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Movements of Gov't Officials RE: 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Dec 2009, 02:51

NinjaPuppy

Re: Movements of Gov't Officials RE: 9/11

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Dec 2009, 02:56

I'll have to do a bit of searching to find the information that I had read about this. I do recall my POV at the time being that DC was pretty much acting as if he was going to be running things from the begining. However, without the timeline, I'm dead in the water.

Found it: http://www.historycommons.org/timeline. ... 1_timeline
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Dec 2009, 03:25

So here we go round the mullberry bush with a series of:

* Conflicting personal recollection of events
* The good old "National Security" edits required for anything pertaining to a touchy subject
* Natural confusion that can take place during such an emergency
* Revisionist history used by some politicians & press to make themselves seem more important than they really are
* Nimrods who can't remember what they're supposed to do in such an emergency because they didn't read the memo
* People who can't read their watches (that would be most elected officials)
* Emergency equipment that doesn't work properly (secure phone lines) because it's not used enough to know if it's crapped out
* A host of characters running this country that you'd probably not trust your dog with but for some reason voted for them
* And last but not least.....

Dick Cheney - Covering for a President who can make Larry, Moe and Curley seem like professors.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Dec 2009, 03:56

As far as a CT goes, like I said, I would not put anything past Cheney. The man shot a friend of his in the face while hunting for crying out loud. I don't doubt that Cheney had delusions of grandure right around 9:00 AM, give or take a few minutes, of somehow playing commander-in-chief in his secure little PEOC tree fort.

Personally I don't give a rat's patooty what time anyone arrived at PEOC. The sooner the better if you ask me. Nor do I care where any of the various "undisclosed locations" are either. Not one bit of most of this information is necessary to anyone other than those with proper security clearance.

However, that Cheney is a slick one, so you never know with him. Yes, a lot of this seems very fishy but from the other side of it nothing like this had ever happened before so it's hard to judge any of it from what we have been told.

Stundie - I'd love to hear your comments on this as I'm sure you can add much to what I've found.
NinjaPuppy

Postby stundie » 14 Dec 2009, 05:22

There is no such things as magic, just magicians and fools.
stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Dec 2009, 06:24

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Dec 2009, 10:52

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 14 Dec 2009, 18:21

NinjaPuppy

Postby stundie » 15 Dec 2009, 23:24

stundie

Postby stundie » 16 Dec 2009, 00:02

stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 16 Dec 2009, 02:50

NinjaPuppy

Postby stundie » 09 Jul 2010, 07:31

stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Jul 2010, 18:58

Hey Stundie! Good to see you.
NinjaPuppy

Postby stundie » 10 Jul 2010, 06:58

Thanks mate. I hope all is well with you? :)
stundie

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Jul 2010, 19:01

Doing very well thanks.
NinjaPuppy

Next

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups