[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hello to all : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Hello to all

Introduce yourself here!

Hello to all

Postby Bluechip » 05 Jul 2010, 01:10

I'm not a pup anymore with gray taking a hit on me and all the other things that I thought would somehow miss me are taking their toll also. I was very interested in the paranormal since early childhood. I really only believe in matters that have enough proof to warrant belief. Words in books are only just words until you have a talk with a friend about an unexplained event that they experienced and small details of their story coincide exactly with the tales of others that you have read about. For instance, a retired man that worked as a janitor at a lab that I worked at, told me about a time that his wife, son and himself were driving in a remote area shortly before sunrise. He stated that he experienced a wierd "natural" event. He said that as morning approached it always starts very gradually with a slight lightening of the sky in the east, then slowly just keeps getting brighter, until it is fully light, but on this morning it went from dark to completely light in less than a second! I asked if they were alarmed by it and he replied that oddly nobody in the car even talked about it until later. In a few days the wife slowly mentioned it, then the son, then the man. To this day they feel that it was just a freak of nature, but to one that is knowledgable about the UFO/missing time phenomena it was a classic case. I have listened to probably five or six stories from uninformed people about events like this that pretty much confirm that the written material in paranormal books is not just made up. More later about my 180 degree turn in religious beliefs that caused tremendous guilt in my life for several decades until I dared to think the unthinkable and the veil was slowly lifted. Free at last!
Bluechip

Re: Hello to all

Postby NinjaPuppy » 05 Jul 2010, 01:48

Welcome Bluechip!
NinjaPuppy

Postby caniswalensis » 05 Jul 2010, 08:07

Welcome BC!

Always nice to have a new member. :)

Regards, Canis
caniswalensis

Postby Indigo Child » 06 Jul 2010, 03:05

Hi there,

Good to have you on board.
Indigo Child

Postby Scepcop » 10 Jul 2010, 03:54

Welcome to the forum Bluechip!
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Return to Introduce Yourself