View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Postby Indigo Child » 18 Jun 2010, 14:25

The gay looking skeptic got his ass kicked in the first video.

I will just say what I said before, why let funamentalists on your show.
It was really telling when the skeptic that was the tv said he did not need to
do any research on UFO's, he could have an opinion on it anyway :roll:

The fact is clear these people are just on these show to tell us they
don't believe in UFO's and ET, and will just close their ears to anybody which
tells them otherwise.

Do they actually bring in bible bashing creationists when they are discussing
science issues? No. So why bring on these pseudoskeptics, which are nothing
more than the equivalent of bible bashing foks.
Last edited by Indigo Child on 19 Jun 2010, 02:08, edited 1 time in total.
Indigo Child

Re: Rude skeptic in UFO debate on Larry King

Postby Eteponge » 18 Jun 2010, 18:29

So, Bill Nye the Science Guy heard "a rumor" that "someone was drinking" (totally unsourced and unproven) and claims that the UFO was not actually witnessed and must have been hallucinated or horribly misidentified because of this unsubstantiated rumor? Talk about non-objective.

Furthermore, even IF someone was drinking, how the hell can someone hallucinate a structured UFO after they've had a few drinks? I've been drunk off my ass before, and NEVER hallucinated anything. Where does this drinking = hallucinating pseudo-science that Skeptics pull out of their ass come from?

Bill Nye was an ass in those videos. I've seen him use his rock em sock em in your face skepticism on other programs too. He's good at being an ass, but very loose with the facts. Using an unsubstantiated rumor of drinking, unsourced and unproven, to suggest a UFO event was hallucinated, and that everyone there was impaired. Talk about dishonest skepticism.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Previous

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's