[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
JREF Blackmail Tapes : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 27 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

JREF Blackmail Tapes

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: JREF Blackmail Tapes

Postby EnfieldWasLegit » 25 May 2010, 01:57

This thread has reminded me of something. Back in the 80s I remember seeing Randi and a psychic on a daytime tv show. Randi pretty much destroyed the credibility of the psychic. Near the end of the interview the humiliated psychic mentions something about Randi hanging out with young boys- the implication was clear and came out of left field. The audience groaned in disapproval and Randi quickly went from shock to indignation. Does anyone else remember this appearance? It was on American tv. I'd like to find the clip but I can't remember the show.
EnfieldWasLegit

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 May 2010, 03:22

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 May 2010, 03:24

Welcome to the Forum!
NinjaPuppy

Postby EnfieldWasLegit » 25 May 2010, 05:51

Thanks for the welcome! I don't understand what you're saying about the recordings being removed- there was a link to another site where you could download the audio and the other site says they have been removed. The same goes for the info that was posted by Steve Knight on another site. There was a link but when you click on it it says the info was removed. You wouldn't have anything to do with removing info from other websites would you; just here, right?
EnfieldWasLegit

Postby NinjaPuppy » 25 May 2010, 21:23

Just here.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Craig Browning » 25 May 2010, 21:47

I do have copies of the transcripts someone around here should anyone be interested. Those I've shared this material with find it quite revolting and to this day can't understand how the disowned Canadian Communist Perv didn't get nailed... and not in a "good way" :twisted:

I think if that same trial happened today, given how pissed the world has become because of such antics, Randi would either be in prison or would have mysterious committed suicide while in prison (which is quite a common happenstance when it comes to pedophiles sentenced to time).

What disgusts me and most folks not part of the Atheist/Cynic's bandwagon however, is the fact that so many of those existing in that world are willing to go out of their way to protect this dark horse... kind of like the Catholics do with their collection of perverts. :|
Craig Browning

Postby ProfWag » 25 May 2010, 23:34

I find it a shame that people don't have faith in the justice system.
ProfWag

Postby Scepcop » 03 Jun 2010, 04:44

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 03 Jun 2010, 04:47

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Azrael » 01 Jul 2010, 01:47

I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby Azrael » 02 Jul 2010, 02:13

Further to add for those who care(Craig only) here is a link to a post on JREF forum that has some FACTS you may find useful

http://forums.randi.org/showthread.php? ... ost6085701 :lol:
I'm always very skeptical of any situation where someone's notability hinges on their connection to another notable person
Azrael

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jul 2010, 04:03

I've never much given a crap about this conversation, and doubt I'll post anything else, but this statement from Randi himself does make a late of sense to me:
"...Shortly thereafter, I was sworn in as a U.S. citizen in a hall in Newark,
New Jersey. I relate this event to show that my whole record was and is
known to the U.S. government, yet I was granted citizenship. Had there been any truth to the horrendous canards that are presently being circulated, that would not have happened."
True. If anyone has any suspect criminal past, they will not be granted citizenship.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Jul 2010, 05:16

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 02 Jul 2010, 05:29

ProfWag

Postby Azrael » 04 Jul 2010, 07:11

I think only Craig Browning cares about this topic. His double act partner The Professor has long gone. :lol:
Azrael

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge