[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Jesse Ventura's new TV show - Conspiracy Theory : Conspiracies / Cover Ups • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Jesse Ventura's new TV show - Conspiracy Theory

Discuss Conspiracies and Cover Ups - e.g. 9/11 Truth, JFK Assassination, New World Order, Roswell, Moon Hoax, Secret Societies, etc. whatever conspiracy floats your boat.

Jesse Ventura's new TV show - Conspiracy Theory

Postby Scepcop » 24 Mar 2010, 13:39

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura has a new TV show now called Conspiracy Theory.

Here is one episode of it about HAARP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJbDUStIn2k
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Jesse Ventura's new TV show - Conspiracy Theory

Postby ciscop » 24 Mar 2010, 14:12

you know
i thought it would be a good idea
but i couldnt take the first episode
althought it was quite interesting to see "the group that controls the world "
i dont remember the name of the meeting or hotel
but it was really cool
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 30 Mar 2010, 21:40

Hi all,
I've been watching episodes of Jesse Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" TV Show recently on YouTube and they are GREAT! I highly recommend seeing them. Jesse is very good at investigative journalism, and exercises great critical thinking skills and logic as well as an independent mind that is not afraid to question things. He interviews a lot of key people with key info too.

The episode on Secret Societies and the Bilderberg Group is chilling and disturbing. You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1QLNi2BaNU

Also I just saw his team investigation on 9/11 and it was also very well done and contains some startling new revelations, such as the claim that the Black Boxes on the 9/11 flights were in fact recovered, contrary to the government's claim that all of them burned up, which is a scientific impossibility.

Near the end, one of the first responders who knew the supervision management of Flight 11 that had listened to one of the Black Boxes reveals some chilling new info about what the Black Box revealed. You'll have to see the episode for yourself to learn what that is. Here is the link to watch it on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Uw5Bz-oL3w

This show truly rocks. It's the best I've seen in a long time. According to IMDB its ratings are very high. Yet I am surprised that they would air this kind of stuff on TV.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 30 Mar 2010, 22:45

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 30 Mar 2010, 23:02

I missed the comments on the black boxes. In fact, the black box from the Pentagon impact was recovered. So to claim that all are missing is wrong. Didn't you post a claim that the door to the cockpit never opened in the flight? How was that claim made? It was made by examining the data provided by the government that recovered the black box. It turned out that the sensor was not hooked up, but that's another story.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 31 Mar 2010, 02:20

so scescop is yet another time getting caught lying again
i personally think he really didnt care to do enought reserch on what he believes

and by the way
Jesse Ventura is really funny, he is a great guy
but he is INSANE
you should hear his theories when he goes on Howard Stern
it appears like this conspiracy theorist all like to fancy around that they know something must people dont, and it all ends up being a bunch of BS.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 31 Mar 2010, 03:42

Jesse is so funny. I loved the part where the guy says lets put some super thermite on a beam. He asks, "Did it do any structural damage?" The video is cut off and the answer is not given. The video showed no explosion, no deformation, and no cutting. Nowhere was a description given of the amount of super thermite placed on what appeared to be a rather small beam.

The part where Jesse is looking into a building and can't see anything and he suggests, "this is what they don't want me to see" is great. And don't forget the hilarious interview with Jones. I love the part where they claim he was fired. They should have asked him why he quit, which is what he did.

What a great comedy show. Lots of questions. No answers.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Apr 2010, 08:53

I wasn't too surprised to see that Mike Malone couldn't deliver on other people to corroborate his story. Then he makes some strong allegations that do not match the statements made on phone calls that were placed. Jesse doesn't make any attempts to check any claims. He simple reports what people say.

I recall a show a few years back in which they claimed that militia groups had taken over highways. They had undercover footage of extortion booths (toll booths) in which people in 'paramilitary' uniforms were forcing people to pay or else. I'm not sure what was funnier, that, or Jesse meeting Malone in a diner and having Malone demand that the recording be shut down.
Nostradamus

Return to Conspiracies / Cover Ups