[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Well Well : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Well Well

Introduce yourself here!

Well Well

Postby Fifer » 28 Mar 2010, 20:42

Hi Guys

I have been in this site and read one article and been on the board for minutes and I am IN BLISS :lol: :lol:

I have done a power of study from within the paranormal community then onto conspiracies et al and recently hit the realisation of what exactly is happening with the information pushed into our minds to play on our ego consciousness (fears, keeping status Q, Ridicule tactics et al). It led me to look closer at Sceptics (UK end) and exactly what is going on here...it hit me with a large WOW factor as I recounted my experiences as an Investigator in the field previously. I was well and truly played like a piano but now get it!

This seems to be relevant throughout all subject matter that the PTB do not wish us to get too..then we have the state educated Pseudo-Sceptics who are defending the system due to a belief system and the clutter that has been built up on them!

Anyway....this is a recent discovery by me but not by the looks of things here with you all thus far...I am really looking forward to reading the topics here and expanding on my thoughts.

I have to say also....my realisations came when my perception shifted from a ego centred outlook to one that I can not even explain now lol More right brained than left but still able to look at things with more balance!

Fantastic site and really looking forward to taking part

Kindest to all

Fifer
Fifer

Re: Well Well

Postby NinjaPuppy » 29 Mar 2010, 18:31

Welcome!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Scepcop » 09 Jun 2010, 16:43

Welcome Fifer.

So what is your position on the Paranormal?

Any experiences?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Fifer » 20 Jun 2010, 18:08

Hi again

I am actually open minded in regards to the paranormal, I have in the past week, re-entered the study of local and national locations with alleged hauntings...I am going to approach it from a more observational point of view, blending into the natural environment and closely researching the witness reports so I have a chance of visiting when as close as possible to the conditions at time of report. I have had experiences of my own, they wont stand up to scrutiny but regardless, they still happened so I am pretty clear in my own thoughts :lol:

Loving your work here...this is something I happen to be banging on about within the field of paranormal research...people need to start shutting doors on the pseudo-sceptics and start advancing the field with new ideas, hypothesis and action...the aforementioned parasites are stagnating the field....so that's where my stance comes from!!
Fifer

Postby Scepcop » 20 Jun 2010, 20:10

I commend you Fifer and know where you've been. Once you liberate your mind, you have true freedom, and that includes the freedom to not think with the crowd or believe the establishment. That is true freedom.

Yet still, I wonder if the powers to be are purposely leaking out so much info on the paranormal and conspiracies to cause division among us, or distractions, or to prepare us for something. It could be that the censorship is a ploy to make it look like there's something to hide. Perhaps there is a large secret going on that's bigger than all of us.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ProfWag » 21 Jun 2010, 23:00

ProfWag

Postby Fifer » 25 Aug 2010, 19:50

Sorry for the lack of reply, been caught up in so many sites I forgot to pop back!! lol

I hear ya!!

Saw your postings on Icke's site in regards to Jarrah....excellent videos and enjoyed the conversations till the heavy brigade turned up with their locked minds and shouting the NASA stance!! I backed out from then as could not be bothered reading their crap...thanks for bringing the young dude to my attention...spent all yesterday watching the Moon Faker videos ;) ;)
Fifer

Postby Scepcop » 25 Aug 2010, 19:58

Your welcome. Jarrah's videos are very exciting and informative. Whether he's right or not, he brings up a lot of valid points and is highly intelligent.

I was thinking the other day though about pseudoskeptics and whether they are just ignorant and narrow or actual trained disinfo agents? Here are my thoughts and speculations (which I've put on the home page too).

Pseudoskeptics have hijacked the term "skeptic" to refer to the one who suppresses, rather than the one who "doubts or questions" which it is supposed to refer to. As such, a "skeptic" now refers to the ridiculer, debunker and discreditor of the "questioner" (who is the true skeptic) rather than to the questioner himself. In other words, the new "skeptic" is someone who debunks a "skeptic" by wearing the hat of the person they are out to debunk, in effect impersonating them! It's a highly deceptive form of role reversal that is very sneaky and devious, no doubt.

And furthermore, it seems way too calculated and militant to be due to some accidental misunderstanding, ignorance or closed mindedness. Hijacking a word to mean its opposite seems more like part of some sort of agenda, perhaps a deliberate disinformation campaign or cultural mind control. If that sounds terrible, well, we are here to expose that thank goodness.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Fifer » 25 Aug 2010, 21:39

Fifer

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2010, 02:41

Brilliant insight Fifer. I love that quote too. Yes this world is like an insane asylum, where everything is the opposite of what is claimed. It's like a bad sci fi movie. Interesting but horrifying at the same time. I should show the mailing list this thread and get the others' take on it.

I think I'll make that true quote you cited my signature :)
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Arouet » 26 Aug 2010, 02:58

Arouet

Postby Fifer » 26 Aug 2010, 17:11

Thanks Winston, I agree wholeheartedly!! ;)

Arouet. all due respect to you as I do not know you or your stance here, if you think its ok for School's to teach kids just one meaning of a word...the one that is most damaging to the original meaning and one which will be avoided at all costs thus resulting in those in control not fearing people holding it up and following it....then I have nothing more to say! :roll:

Transparency for the common man or women who has no time to research and study at depth is key...not hidden meanings and multiple distractions.

State education is a one sided sham that churns out yes men and tows the government stance, teaching you never too question authority or expand your thinking and critical analysis of not just subjects of the world but those actions of our self-proclaimed leaders. I want taught EVERYTHING not just what is deemed acceptable to the masses!! A fecking sham Arouet :?
Fifer

Postby Fifer » 26 Aug 2010, 17:20

Fifer

Postby Arouet » 26 Aug 2010, 19:40

Last edited by Arouet on 26 Aug 2010, 20:14, edited 1 time in total.
Arouet

Postby Arouet » 26 Aug 2010, 19:42

Arouet

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself