[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today. : JREF / Randi Challenge - Page 5 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Re: Is Randi about to die? He says he's gay today.

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 10:37

The last I heard from you HF2 was that you were a despicable homophobe because you believe in a baby killer god. Any thoughts on that?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 24 Mar 2010, 10:42

It's OK, Nostradamus. We're sorry we called your magic gay friend a "douchebag". We know how much you love Randi. Please calm down and stop crying.
Kevin Kane

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Mar 2010, 10:44

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 10:50

Kevin you pathetic liar. You've liedin so many threads on this forum no considers you anything but a pathetic sub-human. You were the one that used the d---bag term and no one else. Go out and buy yourself a personality. You need one.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 10:58

Nostradamus

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Mar 2010, 11:05

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Mar 2010, 11:07

highflyertoo

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Mar 2010, 11:15

So Randi has decided to stir up the pot by having his Disciples in ''readiness'' against the curious paranormal believers when they question Randi's decession for taking so long to state his homosexuality when he fooled the public in believing he was a man in a straight jacket or a straight man in a jacket.... He was upside down over niagra falls in a ''straight jacket'',and he got out of that straight jacket some how?.....

Legacy of Randi = Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 11:39

So you still are upset with Randi who showed you to be a fraud. (I cry for you - NOT!) In case you think otherwise I know very little about Randi. I don't care about his personal life. But you. You're acting like a bad person. You pray to the god that is a baby killer. You can change. You can say,

"Darn. Randi made me realize I am a self-delude wingnut. I wish I could utilize my psychic abilities, but I cannot. I am like the hoi polloi. Total bummer. My goal is to show Randi or whomever outlasts that old man that I took the time to learn to use my paranormal powers. Thanks for the million bucks. See you in Sweden for the Nobel hand outs. Pass me another superb margarita."

I see that your posts are not as vituperous as Kevin's posts. Come on HF2. List yourself above this rancorous nonsense and let us see your "abilities" glow. You can do it.
Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 24 Mar 2010, 11:54

Can someone please ban Nostradamus already? A disruptive and presumptive troll who does nothing but spam this board with skeptic spam articles which no one reads, calls people names and insults people with false presumptions and lies. Seriously, he's nothing but a disruptive instigator and name caller .. a troll.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 12:46

So what's the problem Kevin? You lied in the homeopathy thread. You lied and lied and lied in the thread where you made comments about a study in cancer therapy. In fact, I made a post in that thread and verified that the moderators were watching the thread.

So now you want to ban me. This is not the first demand for this you have made is it?

Can you state a case for this? I am sure you can. Let me help you.
1. I pointed out out that you have used this forum to trumpet your irrational hate of homosexuals
2. I have pointed out that you lie and lie and lie

I can help you calm down - maybe
1. If you do something stupid like lie just throw yourself on the mercy of the court. You know admit being a liar
2. Don't go on and on and on about how you hate people smarter than you are

Not trying to be too complicated. Here are 2 ideas you can begin with. Give it a try.

In the mean time I'm going to go look into research on sleep. It's a really interesting thing to read about.
Nostradamus

Postby Kevin Kane » 24 Mar 2010, 13:00

Dude, I've always wanted to ban you. You've stalked and obsessed about me like some homophobic gay basher. You've insulted the owner of the board. You've insulted leading members. You've insulted me and members. And then you claim you didn't realize you were insulting anybody. If you're not incredibly dishonest, you're an amazing idiot.
Kevin Kane

Postby Nostradamus » 24 Mar 2010, 13:05

You only think I'm stalking you because you continue to lie. I see no denial that you are a gay bashing irrational homophobic misfit. I am surprised that you don't lie about your disgusting attitude towards homosexuals.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 24 Mar 2010, 14:11

so.. whats the purpose of this thread?
this isnt paranormal
this thread just show how a nutjob (yes, people that have been in a mental institution can be called nutjobs)
and a not very clever homophobe
show how ignorant they are about the topic (just like they do in so many topics)
they believe
randi coming out of the closet changes something.. when it actually doesnt
he is a queen.. so what?
i like french girls so what???
there's a flavor for every taste in basking n robbins
who cares

really..
believers often say we skeptics belittle people.. well.. my sweet darlings.. is just because you, fairytale believers are indeed ignorant
and you show that it every time you get
even in social topics as wether somebody should come out of the closet or not.. thats a personal decision
i am not seeing here kk saying what he likes to do in the bedroom nor hf2
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 24 Mar 2010, 14:52

highflyertoo

PreviousNext

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge