[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Skeptics - Remote Viewing test : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Skeptics - Remote Viewing test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Skeptics - Remote Viewing test

Postby dazsmith » 20 Mar 2010, 21:40

This was a PUBLIC remote viewing test as part of a year long project in 2009.
This year long test was to see if it were possible to sue remote viewing predictively before the actual new event and the target were even chosen.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html

I did the remote viewing in 9th March 2009 - BLIND with no information.
A random news event was picked as the target on May 4th 2009.
This was for a news event that happened in April 2009.

So i did my remote viewing approx 4week before the actual event and approx 8 wks before it was chosen as the actual target.

here is my Rv session: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... th_CRV.pdf

here is the Target/feedback:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... _March.pdf

Now skeptics - did I describe an name (correctly) the target chosen which was a Tornado event?
A simple you or no would be easiest but I'm sure well have much larger descriptions of coincidence and alike..

As a test of skeptical enquiry - what happened here?

All the best...

Daz
dazsmith

Re: Skeptics - Remote Viewing test

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Mar 2010, 00:10

I've already commented on this. For once, daz makes a hit with a work. He also claims to not being able to name things yet in this report he names a number of things like Milan, and Dubai.

Unless extreme cherry picking is allowed this is a whopping miss.

Misses: hot, sandy, dry, shiny, smooth, man-made metal, feels highly designed, hot and tired with dry throats, spiky builds, fashion, cold, solid, hard, designed, dry throat, directional, escape, very linear, angular, edged, surfaces, solid, island, tall, multiple levels, exposed, motion, sound, aggravation, buffered, tight/lipped structure, sandy, bright, low, flat ...

The tornado word appears on the same page where it says: bright, high, gray, brown, yellow ochers, green, white earthy, salty, stuffy, decay, flowing, impact, furtherance, troubles, tall, sharp, flowing, thick, solid, flowing, curved, tall, central, relaxing movement, music
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 22 Mar 2010, 00:11

Sorry. My answer is NO.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 22 Mar 2010, 19:20

Predicting a tornado in April? Sorry, doesn't seem very paranormal to me.
I agree with ND, I don't really see a lot of hits that couldn't be classified as an educated guess, but then again, unless I missed it, II didn't see the actual news event that resulted from the experiment being claimed as a possible hit. Was it in England? Oklahoma? Florida?
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 23 Mar 2010, 07:32

boring!!!

that´s all you can do!?!?!
you are just chaining words and expect a hit!

is like youdid with Osama Bin Laden... what was it??
A CAVE?!!??!

wow!!
right now.. im thinking
Dave Letterman.. lets see...
Dave Letterman.. CBS studio, 7floor, velvet handcuffs, nightvision, young intern girls...
how i did it?!?!?1
man i must be doing something paranormal.. i just chained a bunch of words..

do it for real
common Daz
you know you can
DO IT
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 23 Mar 2010, 07:55

I just had a vision! I saw a swirley bunch of clouds and rain and water. This might resemble a hurricane that will be in the Atlantic sometime in June. I also see the name "Alex" associated with it. Let's see how I do!
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 23 Mar 2010, 09:10

I'm viewing something for September.

Noise, flying, swirling
Reds, blues, dim
Curved, man-made, soaring, planar, tall, blanched, seed-like
Quiet, bright, intense, spots, smooth, auras, plastics
Hard, sweet, aromas, movement, inert, vascillating, indigenous

I'm not sure if it is a reality show or the fall mid-term US elections.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Mar 2010, 19:47

I also have a vision. It's very clear.

Skeptics, pushing their luck, computers, typing, hostility. Oh wait, that's not visions, that is just "the usual" around here. :cry:

For those of us who BELIEVE there might be something behind RV and who would actually like to learn more about the subject, it makes it hard to do so when you have to wade through all the negative BS comments. Lighten up you skeptics and you too ciscop. Y'all are harshing my mellow and probably p!$$ing off Daz real good.
NinjaPuppy

Postby really? » 23 Mar 2010, 21:21

really?

Postby ProfWag » 23 Mar 2010, 21:27

Actually NinjaPuppy, I'm trying to learn also. But unless or until Daz clears it up for me, it appears that one of his successes was predicting a tornado in the month of April. How can someone learn about remote viewing with an example like that? I was trying to make a point that if one is going to make a claim of the feasibility of remote viewing, then hopefully a more accurate view would be more acceptable to all who are interested in learning.
I can shut up and just let people post their stuff while showing just one side of the story if you'd prefer. I was just trying to show some humor, though it appears I was being a smart ass.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 23 Mar 2010, 22:39

It's not the fact that anyone asks for clarification, that is a must IMO. Let's take this whole situation from the top, shall we?

Daz starts a topic about RV. Daz tries to explain his method and protocol. Daz does a heck of a great job doing it and posts links to his information.

Questions crop up in the process.

Ciscop starts this topic and Daz's topic goes from a great exchange of information to grade school antics REAL FAST.

Not to mention that it's hard to follow the information when it's spread over multiple topics.
NinjaPuppy

Postby dazsmith » 26 Mar 2010, 03:14

dazsmith

Postby ciscop » 26 Mar 2010, 03:32

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Mar 2010, 03:44

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Mar 2010, 03:49

I would also point out that 270 tornadoes occurred in the US in April of 2009. Which are you referring to?
Nostradamus

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy