[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Daz - Remote Viewing Test : Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Discussions about Psychics and Psychic Phenomena, Extra Sensory Perception, Telepathy, Psi, Clairvoyancy, 6th Sense, Psychokinesis, etc.

Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby ciscop » 19 Mar 2010, 23:05

so here is a thread for those of us here that want to see if Daz can actually do what he says he do
here is how it will go
1. a third party (i recommend NP since she is a sheep and not a goat) will put something in a box
2. NP will put have a number or whatever protocol RV need so Daz can do his stuff and see whats inside the box
3. Daz will tell us all what object did NP put in a Box
4. NP will say what was in the box
5. we will all thanks daz for proving his skills and we will recomend our friends to subscribe to daz magazine

Now
this is a fun little experiment
Daz is welcome to change the protocol
that was just what i proposed
but common lets do this !!
go daz go!!

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT THOSE OF US that want daz to do his thing
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: Daz - Remote Viewing Test

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Mar 2010, 03:54

I think this is wonderful. I would like at add that the protocol are listed in this thread. It would also be fun to read progress on the steps as things happen.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2010, 04:04

Could be fun, but we'll see. I suggest putting something boring in the box, like a fruit... :-)
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 20 Mar 2010, 08:24

yeap
and lets see how would we rate it
how specific can RV be? lets suppose is indeed a fruit, will that qualify as a hit? there´s a bunch of fruits!.. what about a tomato?
can we accept Small Object as a hit?
can we accept ¨something useful¨ as a hit? something eatable? could we accept object surrounding the box as a hit?
i dont care, i just want to see it happening
either way
i think ill be a lot of fun

GO daz GO !
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Mar 2010, 08:55

We have plenty of 'fruits' on this Forum and a couple of nuts too. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Mar 2010, 09:17

Are you sure you want one us nuts or fruits to sit in a box in your house?
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 20 Mar 2010, 10:24

Dont Call me a FRUIT!!

i was drunk and i was innocent!
besides that only happened once!!

:lol:
ciscop

Postby NinjaPuppy » 20 Mar 2010, 19:21

LOL @ all y'all!

Now if you skeptics can't decide on what/who to put in the box, how is Daz going to do this thing properly? Besides, Daz is not here for entertainment value so y'all better put some serious thought into this protocol.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 20 Mar 2010, 19:28

Truthfully, I think it should be Daz who decides, if he wants to do it, what the protocol is. If he says he can do something, then it's up to him to tell us what he can do. I don't even think the object needs to be in a box. Why not sitting out in plain sight on a table? Anyway, just my thoughts.
ProfWag

Postby dazsmith » 20 Mar 2010, 21:21

lol.
knowing the target is an object inside a box is not being blind to the target.
Also talk of fruit and silly banter doesn't make for a level playing field and proper demo - so no I wont partake, its just too hostile and negative an environment and there is one solid thing we know about Rv and that is that the person observing the experiment is also part of the experiment, having laughing negative people involved is not a level playing field to start a proper test - and I wont be involved in silly tests.

I did the Paracast sceptical test when they cut out the some of the 'fruit loops' and took the test seriously and we all had a level playing field to work from. At the same time I don't feel I need to educate you on simple things like blindness and what makes good remote viewing targets for tests and alike. Your idea of pouting something like an apple in a box is akin to the boring and non productive repetitive test trying to guess shapes on cards that was inflicted on intuitives like medieval torture devices in the 1970s.

If you want to see continued use of mine and other remote viewing skills in public then just follow the next year long public demonstration here:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Mysteries/ ... oject.html
the previous 12 months - just ended: http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... iment.html

At least this is properly setup, level playing field and you get to see other remote viewers as well as me - giving you a more rounded set of stats to criticise.

I know you will not like this - but im very busy right now with prior rv commitments and don't have the time or need to do a separate public demo's for every sceptic I run across (especially the very negative not serious ones) - want to see me work in public - follow the already constructed public demos - I'm not hiding. if you really want to see rv work - then follow it.

All the best...

Daz
dazsmith

Postby Craig Browning » 20 Mar 2010, 21:54

Craig Browning

Postby ciscop » 21 Mar 2010, 01:41

ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Mar 2010, 02:43

As Daz has pointed out in another thread, what he is doing makes confirmation of the process difficult. When I asked him about removing the subjective decision that it was a match he told me that he doesn't do that - purposely. He made it clear that the way he was doing it, or as it is designed, was not good for scientific verification of the process.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 21 Mar 2010, 04:29

I have said this before somewhere on this forum that people really don't feel like proving anything. I am in no way answering for Daz, just stating my own personal feelings. It's not like you can turn it on and off. It takes concentration and preparation.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 21 Mar 2010, 05:33

well
he can take all the preparation and concentration he needs
right now, he is nothing but a guy saying he can do something magical

he doesnt need to prove anything
but is going to be on the mind of everybody
that he was offered a shot at doing something cool
and he chicken out like all the paranormalists usually do
they always claim they can do something extraordinary until they face a challenge..
is the same pattern we have seen many times
you see it in dave koenig, you see it in hf2 you see it here with daz

is kind of obvious that he isnt doing it because he knows he screws up more than he hits
just like we would expect in anything like that

he said that he thinks osama is in a cave... isnt that intuitive? i dont know how could he know that, because i am pretty sure that isnt reported in EVERY major news outlet.
well... following the scientifc procedure of rv
i just RV mel gibson and i can see him in malibu with his new wife browsing ebay to buy a bunch of nazi parafernalia
:lol:
Last edited by ciscop on 21 Mar 2010, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.
ciscop

Next

Return to Psychic Phenomena / ESP / Telepathy