[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormalist, Jim Callahan : Introduce Yourself - Page 2 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Introduce yourself here!

Re: Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:10

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Jim-Callahan » 30 Jul 2009, 08:31

Jim-Callahan

Postby Jim-Callahan » 30 Jul 2009, 08:40

Also would point out not one of the JREF boys have been able to take my challenge or money.

Yep they like to pitch sticks at what they cannot explain or replicate to promte the cult.

But I am the worst thing the JREF ever had to deal with
a person exposing them and him.

But they have to wonder why Randi has not exposed me or taken my challenge that is beyond fair.

-Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:45

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:50

hahahaha
the Jref is running from you??
mail that challenge!!
go ahead and do it
this challenge HAS RULES to follow, like any other contest
you HAVE TO COME for them.. THEY WILL NEVER COME FOR YOU
that isnt how it works and you know it.. go ahead mail the stuff and LET THEM BACK DOWN.. proove they are scared of you

this is your philosophy... ¨Im the best sci fi writer.. i can beat anybody.. but hollywood has to come for me first.. i wont go to them.. they have to come for me.. ¨ (i dont like sci fi)...

And what you did on tv was a MAGIC TRICK
thats it... Banachek already said IT WASNT PSYCHIC what he saw
so stop pretending you did it for real
also luke jermay despises the way you still keep insisting you are the real deal.. you aint real

mail that challenge
wake up and smell the tomato soup
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:56

so Jim
you arent fooling anybody
all this is just self promotion

you do it to sell more tickets
you do it to said RANDI WONT TEST ME
you do it to create an aura of controversy

what i dont get
is why you are in forums doing this
what can you gain from doing this
you know theres a lot of skeptics and magicians that know who you are and what you do
but well
to each is own
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Eteponge » 30 Jul 2009, 10:23

I know I'm late to this thread, but welcome Jim Callahan!

I recall that clip where you accurately got the item in the box correct (where you were blind to it's contents before the show, where it was locked and guarded the whole time), then Criss Angel got very unnecessarily rude (making fun of the way you channeled), and then used the "raise the bar" / "move the goal post" tactic, where, rather than being impressed getting the object inside correct (single blind), asked you to get something else correct. (Even if you had agreed and gotten his next thing correct, he'd probably have still not been impressed, and would have asked for something else, then something else, then something else, etc, until finally he'd probably have just called fraud on everything, and suggest there must still be a trick to it, or it's all just lucky guesses.)

Criss Angel comes across as a Dogmatist. He states outright and directly that the Paranormal and Psychic Ability does not exist, case closed, end of story. He won't even consider the remote possibility, which makes him no different than a close-minded Southern Baptist Pastor raving that everything except his way of thinking is totally false and of the devil.

I find it odd how Criss Angel at times mentions "God" as though he believes in a God, sometimes even saying "God Bless", etc. So, it's okay for him to believe in a supernatural all-powerful creator entity, but the idea of Paranormal Phenomenon is just crazy? Durrr Hurrr.

I found it impressive that you got the object in the box right, and in detail (metal, rectangle shaped, and four wheeled.)
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 20:25

Exactly. Plus Criss Angel said that anything a psychic does has already been duplicated by a magician. That is BS and factually incorrect and sounds like typical brainwashing by Randi.

Yeah Criss was rude. But Jim, were you going to punch him or something? What would you have done if both of you weren't restrained? You are obviously much bigger than Criss and he would have been no match for your physically. And plus you appear far more fit than he does too. So in a sense, Criss was lucky that both of you were restrained. But you should only use violence as a last resort. Truly strong people have inner strength as well as outer. You should focus on the inner as well.
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby johnbenneth » 30 Jul 2009, 23:24

Hey Jim, glad to see you here. I've wondered if that confrontation with Chriss was a set up or not.
I never got a clear response from Uri about whether or not he had demonstrated PK to Angel, and if not, why not? Ten years ago I also applied to Randi for a test . . of homeopathy, which he dodged, as usual. I've offered a similar award to his for proof that his offer is valid, after which he announced he's ending the Million Dollar Challenge. He can't legally test anyone under past or current terms.
Are you currently performing anywhere?
John Benneth
johnbenneth

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 00:30

ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 31 Jul 2009, 04:03

Jim-Callahan

Postby Jim-Callahan » 31 Jul 2009, 04:21

Jim-Callahan

Postby Jim-Callahan » 31 Jul 2009, 04:30

Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 31 Jul 2009, 04:44

ciscop

Postby Jon Saint Germain » 31 Jul 2009, 09:07

I knew of a Pararealtor; he sold people property for their afterlife. You could purchase Heavenly Mansions in the "better" neighborhoods in heaven.

J
Jon Saint Germain

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself