[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!! : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions - Page 8 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 03:58

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 04:11

I may lose out on your burrito but I have enchiladas with mole poblano sauce last night.

You foul speaker of nothingness will lose. May your legendary lameness become mine. I have used the power of though dialing and fortune cookie eating to gather the following numbers: 2-14-91-#!$-12-3. The symbols are an unspeakable, and unintelligible number used by vagrants to ward off cooties. The numbers burned and sprinkled over a mix of improbabalonium and beer will reveal your secret .....

Bummer, it did not work. I have a sheep to slay and entrails to read and I will be back.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 04:15

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 04:18

The amount of misinformation about cooties is staggering. Look at this totally bogus YouTube video if you don't believe me:

NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 04:36

While I am at it.... Mr. Big Burrito, here's what happens to skeptics who try to party with God and Jesus:

NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 09 Mar 2010, 04:43

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 04:49

You can't cure cooties with more cooties! Nuff said.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 09 Mar 2010, 04:59

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 06:01

I'm back. It's a long story. The neighbor saw me chasing his sheep. The sheep is ok, but my neighbor's entrails were equivocal on the matter. I need a plan B. Back soon I hope.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 09 Mar 2010, 06:47

ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 09 Mar 2010, 07:27

We've all had our afternoon of fun, now let's get back on topic please.

Has The Professor anything new to report?
NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 09 Mar 2010, 09:42

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 09 Mar 2010, 14:57

The video will be out tomorrow if all goes well. However, The House of Blues has called and I may need to fly to Chicago.

Have fun chasing sheep and whatever else it is you internet guys do with your time :)

ROTFLMAO !!!!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 21:27

Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 10 Mar 2010, 15:20

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

PreviousNext

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions