[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!! : Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions - Page 7 • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Discuss Divination, Fortune Telling - Astrology, Tarot, Runes, I Ching, Tea Leaves, etc. and Predictions.

Re: Thought Dial Dowsing Successful against 2,187 to 1 Odds !!!!

Postby ProfWag » 06 Mar 2010, 20:36

ProfWag

Postby The Professor » 06 Mar 2010, 21:53

If the Paranormal Event of the Supernatural Super Bowl is a trick, I'm pretty sure the COLTS would want to buy it from me !!!!!

Step up or shut up.

You are just BSing and no one even knows you name ... Are you ashamed of yourself? Or just the typical Troll?

The odds have been shown to be 2,186 to 1 and that stands !!!!

The volunteers weren't lying and neither were the TV channels that broadcast the Colts Losing the Game!

And it was all Predicted Before the Game Started !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor

Postby NinjaPuppy » 06 Mar 2010, 23:00

NinjaPuppy

Postby ciscop » 07 Mar 2010, 04:45

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby The Professor » 07 Mar 2010, 11:15

We Predicted the Outcome of the Super Bowl BEFORE it Happened!!!!!

Seven volunteers all using paranormal methods. All proven BEFORE the game !!!!

The odds of that happening are 2,186 to 1.

$20,000.00 if you can prove it's a FRAUD in any way !!!!!!
The Professor

Postby ProfWag » 08 Mar 2010, 07:12

ProfWag

Postby tiger » 08 Mar 2010, 08:23

Just checked the link in the OP. The Professor did not impress anyone in that forum. There is no evidence that there were any people who made any predictions whatsoever. None of them came onto the forum and said they made any predictions. So the correct odds are 2 to 1. So sorry, you are wasting your time taking what the professor has to say seriously.
tiger

Postby Nostradamus » 08 Mar 2010, 09:20

Tiger I think the odds are 1:1. The 2:1 odds are the payoff odds. Here the choice is the flip of a coin. The payoff odds are based on many factors from people's guesses to adjustments in the odds to ensure that the house wins.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

I Predicted the Oscars!!!!

Postby ciscop » 08 Mar 2010, 13:32

me and 7 friends predicted the oscars
using a dumb dumb method
(we threw a dart to a newspaper with the movie nominees)
and with that we
predicted that the hurt locker would won the Oscars
i challenge EVERYBODY to proove that we didnt !!
the odds were 3million to 1.5.. or something
put up or shut up skeptics!!
if you can prove me wrong you get a 7ven eleven burrito !

*not that it matters but the 7 friends were imaginary, but they still count because i said so.
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Re: I Predicted the Oscars!!!!

Postby The Professor » 08 Mar 2010, 21:42

The Professor

i predicted the oscars!!!

Postby ciscop » 09 Mar 2010, 00:08

hahahhahaaha
i have plenty of friends, i am funny and i am a magician, i am popular since i was in grammar school
i am invited to every party :D, after every performance i do i always have add friends waiting for me on facebook

:lol:
i just dont have dummy friends that believe in lame paranormal stunts like thought dial
the only time when i hang around with special people is the internet

my dummy imaginated friends have names btw
they are buda, vishnu, thor, abraham, hubbard, baby jesus and jesus christ
(that freaking jesus is a wino by the way, i wont invited him anymore, he puked all over the place... but who in their right mind will eat raw fish and red wine? that smelly hippie wont come back to my parties)

i remain undebunked!!
we successfully predicted the oscars!!
put up or shut up

are you catching my drift dave??
it isnt impressive if you are coming here AFTER the event had happened.. it is just dumb dumb and boring
if you keep doing it that way then you will get in arguments because is just lame.
your lameness is becoming legendary by now
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 00:25

Csicop that so funny: legendary lameness. That should spawn the use of LL all over the forumsphere. I'll make sure to point it out so that some day in the history books we can all point to you and say he didn't invent the parentheses face, he did better he invented LL.
Nostradamus

Postby ciscop » 09 Mar 2010, 02:10

yeah
i guess i´ll stop by magictalk to spread the gospel of LL
dave is the right owner of the title
the undefeated champion of lameness

now...
nobody is debunking my dumb dumb stunt?!?!?1
i´ll guess nobody wants that burrito!!
YOU COWARDS!!
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 09 Mar 2010, 02:36

The challenge is on ciscop. I have to tell you that I have not seen an awards show in 20 years and I still have not learned what happened. Can you tell us how you avoided LL in your protocol?
Nostradamus

my dumb dumb stunt was better than the professors

Postby ciscop » 09 Mar 2010, 03:55

ciscop

PreviousNext

Return to Divination / Fortune Telling / Predictions