[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormal Court - I am not making this up : Share Interesting Videos and Films • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormal Court - I am not making this up

Share or recommend interesting films and videos about paranormal phenomena, awakening topics, skepticism, spirituality, metaphysics, science, conspiracies, etc.

Paranormal Court - I am not making this up

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Mar 2010, 13:03

Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Re: Paranormal Court - I am not making this up

Postby NinjaPuppy » 03 Mar 2010, 20:40

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 03 Mar 2010, 22:50

That's an idea. You rely on the dead to write the script.

Apparently even the judge is dead.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 00:09

OK. I made that up, but not the show.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Mar 2010, 00:12

I believe that someone around here has developed an artistic skill. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 04 Mar 2010, 01:00

I've been doing that kind of stuff for years. I just haven't put it up on the web.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 04 Mar 2010, 02:32

NinjaPuppy

Postby Kubla Khan » 05 Mar 2010, 05:32

Weave a circle 'round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.
- Samuel Coleridge, "Kubla Khan"
Kubla Khan

Postby ciscop » 05 Mar 2010, 05:39

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ProfWag » 05 Mar 2010, 05:43

That picture makes Judy look eerily similar to the Scarecrow in the Wizard of Oz
ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 05 Mar 2010, 06:06

But did the scarecrow have an ethereal knife in its head? I don't recall that part of the picture.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 26 Mar 2010, 02:44

Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 26 Mar 2010, 05:40

LOLOLOLOLOL!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Mar 2010, 02:18

Nostradamus

Postby NucleicAcid » 29 Mar 2010, 22:36

I hope this show fails miserably, not because I don't believe in ghosts or people that can talk to them, but because this opens up the window to SO MUCH abuse, it's not even funny. It's like a circus sideshow coupled with a court TV show. I don't doubt that people like John Edward, Uri Geller, Sylvia Brown and other high-profile TV psychics may have some intuitive abilities (which isn't saying much, as the whole New Age shtick is that Everyone Has Psychic Abilities), but to say that they have the level of control to be able to chit chat with people that aren't alive anymore like they're literally across the table....yeahhhh :roll:
Hey, you there. Yes, you.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

Next

Return to Share Interesting Videos and Films