[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Paranormalist, Jim Callahan : Introduce Yourself • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Introduce yourself here!

Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Postby Jim-Callahan » 29 Jul 2009, 05:04

Looks like you guys have an interesting forum.

My website is http://www.JimClass.Com
It should explain a bit about who I am and what I have done in the past.

For those not wanting to follow the link I a best known as the guy who allmost got into a fisy fight with
Criss Angel on a live primetime NBC show.

Also know for my challenge to pay to be tested by the JREF.

Anyway thanks for the forum it was something that is needed I think.

Best Wishes,

Jim
Jim-Callahan

Re: Paranormalist, Jim Callahan

Postby ciscop » 29 Jul 2009, 08:12

hey man
i was all for you getting into that fight with criss angel
that was by far the best reality moment of 2008
well done!

but the test...
you can submit your claim and do it
but you wont.. you just want the attention of saying you challenged the jref.. thats it
and so far you have only the professor supporting you

lets not forget that you used to label yourself as a MASTER MAGICIAN
you are also a member of the magic cafe
you sell magic tricks with the profesor (roshambo)

so you are on this only for the money
you dont care about ghosts
just on self promoting yourself

go ahead
crying and blaming jref on different forums will surely help your cause
instead on sending your testable claim of paranormal ability and thats it
you even said before that not even banachek could tell how you did what you did on phenomenon and later banachek debunked you saying he knew how you did it but wouldnt comment on other perfomers method.. right?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby ciscop » 29 Jul 2009, 08:27

this label is your way out:

I am asking those who read this site to remember I am an entertainer, artist & researcher.

Please do not get carried away when viewing and interacting with my work. It is to be an entertaining, surreal diversion.

I am not a psychic nor a medium. I am a Paranormalist.
You are in control of what you believe and do with your life.
Just as I am.
Have fun and enjoy yourselves

so bottom line
you dont talk to ghosts, have a ghost called raymond working for you and nothing you do is paranormal.. just simple magic tricks and entertainment right??

oh yeah... and the claim that jim callahan wanted to make was a numerology test
use your ghosts jim, thats better.. why numerology??
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 29 Jul 2009, 10:12

Jim-Callahan

Postby SeanRMR » 29 Jul 2009, 10:26

What where you proving a magic trick could be done on a magic show? I think that has been proved many times before and was proven by other people on that show. Was it a good magic trick sure it was. Though it was more overacting then my personal tastes you did well and amazed people.

That is all I have to say on the matter.
SeanRMR

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 02:25

ciscop

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 02:30

he also has a challenge from this kid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWI6Yrwx ... re=related
i just thought it was funny hearing a kid calling him a QUACK

by the way.. on the same link
you will see SkeptiqueBoy which is the other account of Dave Koenig
ciscop

Postby Jim-Callahan » 30 Jul 2009, 03:43

I hate to say this but I think you are being a bit intellectualy disshonest.

On the same thread is my reply to Steve and Luke.

Please do not take parts of an exchange out of context.

It makes you look bad.

Best WIshes,

Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 03:54

is funny when somebody that has been accused of lying by world wide known performers accuses somebody else of being dishonest
you asked me to show you that banachek didnt thought you were doing something paranormal and i did
but i guess i also forgot to put also when you called them something along the lines of CRISS ANGEL LAPDOGS
am i right?

care to share the links yourself jimmy boy?
nah..
didnt think so

how is it going with your JREF application
are you going to show them ghosts or that lame numerology?
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 06:51

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 07:04

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby SeanRMR » 30 Jul 2009, 07:20

The rules are slightly different as in the results will be self evident in the way binary works. The people conducting the test(the preliminaries do not have to be with the jref present but if it is the easiest for them and agreeable to both parties they will). Will have a simple pass or fail mark if they hit the pass mark congrats you win do it a second time and the million is yours. I would say that they would usually be filmed as back up proof so they can't say they won when they didn't)

And in regards to Jim's application he has announced before that he will not be applying he wants the his challenge to be accepted by them. Which I don't think will ever happen.
SeanRMR

Postby Jim-Callahan » 30 Jul 2009, 07:29

Strange that Randi does not want to take my money and prove he is correct!

Nope he knows that his girl child Criss Angel could not explain what I did and that I will take I will the milllion if my rules are followed and also his history
will reveal him for what he is as a result of getting close to me.

Rule one: Do not touch the TAR BABY!

-Jim
Jim-Callahan

Postby ciscop » 30 Jul 2009, 07:42

So... answering your question Winston
No.. he didnt applied
he just sent and email about doing some numerology test
but it has to be notarized

why he went for numerology instead of ghosts?? that beats me.

Jim also doesnt like Criss Angel because Criss make him look really bad on national tv
lets all remember that moment again:

is called.. Jim Callahan Stupid Performance.. thats isnt my title.. thats people perception of Jim

Also.. i think Winston said something interesting
Jim tell us why wont you use the ouija board and recruit a ghost??
and also why another ghost? what happened to raymond?

you keep saying you proof everybody...
this aint no proof
this is a MENTALISM TRICK you label yourself as a MASTER MAGICIAN
you arent fooling anybody but yourself

dude.. you got kicked out on the first bash of phenomenon participants
that should tell you.. AMERICA doesnt likes your character nor performance

wake up and smell the coffee jimmy boy

believing in Jim is like believing that what David Copperfield performs is real
here is another clip
we all know David Copperfield is a master illusionist, he had this piece based on 1800 mediums... well.. Jim is trying his all act and character based on this part of a 90s David Copperfield show.
ciscop

Postby Scepcop » 30 Jul 2009, 08:04

Ok I found the clip on Phenomenon where Jim and Criss almost got into a fight. Here it is.

Jim, why did you have to do that? You could have just politely refused Criss' offer or ignored him. I could tell in his comments afterward that he is closed minded and not very knowledgeable about psychic abilities nor even about 9/11. People who think they know everything but actually don't, are a big turn off.

Here are the commentaries afterward about the incident from Uri Geller, Criss Angel, and Jim Callahan.

Scepcop
Site Admin

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself