[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet : JREF / Randi Challenge • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet

Discussions about the James Randi Educational Foundation and its Million Dollar Challenge.

Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet

Postby highflyertoo » 01 Feb 2010, 15:33

It appears that I have,

So due to my sickness (which is not my own doing), I believe it has somewhat ''bigtime'' interferred with my cognitive intuition to place my dreams in the actual specific time frame.

So once I have fought and won against my Salicylate Intolerance disability, I will have my predictions in proper alignment ( accurate dates and places )to give the people's of the World fair ample warning.

So my dreams are still exactly true, it's my understanding which is scatter brain.

Here's a letter from a woman describing the crushing facts of this mind interferring ailment; http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/32731

Fluoride, autism and a potential gut connection?
Donna WilliamsJuly 22, 2007Is there a link between fluoride toxicity, gastro-intestinal damage and Salicylate intolerance commonly found in those with ADHD and Autism?

Salicylate Intolerance is a condition in which some people struggle more than others to metabolise foods high in Phenols and Salicylates. One of the results of this is an inflammatory state, suppressed immunity and an overload on detox processes leading to heavy metal and other toxin accumulation. In people who can’t metabolise it well enough to keep their levels down, Salicylate levels build up and reach maximum saturation around day three of intake which means that if you weren’t effected on day one, by the time your Salicylate intake of day one is built on by that taken on day two and then on day three then you reach your maximum toxic state. The long term impact of being in a toxic, inflamed, immune suppressed, detox-impaired state is pretty imaginable but don’t forget that our information processing, mood balance, impulse control and anxiety management all rest on our gut-immune function and relatively balanced brain chemistry. Can you feel the impending developmental and environmental avalanche yet?

Those who suffer from Salicylate intolerance can have a cocaine like effect from the build up of this substance, hence sleep problems, restlessness, agitation, extreme re-activeness, acute anxiety, rage and exacerbated mood extremes are common and ‘normal’. Its easy to imagine the sensory flooding that can happen when you can’t slow down enough to filter or process information properly and personalities react differently to these things… one person will run about like a mad chicken, another will be shutdown staring at the wall. Then, to add to this, those who are Salicylate intolerant very often become addicted to the foods these are in and that addiction progressively primes them to live quite ‘naturally’ in an addictive state.

Salicylates are the natural pesticides in plant products. This means the higher the Salicylate content of a plant, the greater its natural protection against pest invaders. Some of the highest food sources of Salicylates are things like yeast extracts such as our nutritious Vegemite and Marmite, our fabulous Honey and almond, our stone fruits like plums, peaches and apricots and our grapes and berries. Then these foods have around 18 times the ‘high’ level of Salicylate content. Then there are those with around 3-4 times the high level of Salicylate content like oranges, watermelon, granny smith apples and some veggies. So, what did biogenticists do with this information? Well, to reduce the use of pesticide sprays used on plants, they genetically modified plants to increase their Salicylate levels- true… go look it up. So the Salicylate levels of our foods has gone up since the 1970s… the same foods babies start having from around 18mth-2 years old.

But that wasn’t the only change since the 1970s. High Salicylate fruits and veggies which were high in Salicylates but not available all year round now became snap frozen, stored, imported and available all year round. So where before the 1970s you wouldn’t get a high Salicylate load all year round, now you usually do all compliments of the large Supermarkets which keep us happy with ‘choice’, the choice to eat a wider range of always available, Salicylate boosted plant matter whenever we like whether its in our artificial colorings, flavorings, preservatives, our jams, our cordial, the orange juice or Ribena we replaced water with or those grapes and honey coatings and Vegemite we crave.
Last edited by highflyertoo on 02 Feb 2010, 01:00, edited 1 time in total.
Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Re: Here's my hindrance for NOT Winning MDC as yet

Postby NinjaPuppy » 01 Feb 2010, 20:31

That's very interesting HF2. Thanks for posting that.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 01 Feb 2010, 22:09

I must say that as far as excuses go for not having accurate predictions, that's definitely original.
ProfWag

Postby ciscop » 02 Feb 2010, 05:24

whats the spelling of hypocondry in english?
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 02 Feb 2010, 11:04

Randi was no researcher of the paranormal even though he tried half heartedly.... Shows over.
highflyertoo

Postby ciscop » 03 Feb 2010, 10:40

For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby highflyertoo » 03 Feb 2010, 17:10

change your diet ciscop or change your song and dance ;)
highflyertoo

Postby Craig Browning » 13 Feb 2010, 06:01

Craig Browning

Postby Kevin Kane » 13 Feb 2010, 11:43

Kevin Kane

Postby Craig Browning » 14 Feb 2010, 00:24

I fully understand your point but if you think people in the U.S. really have that right and/or freedom, you've been grossly misinformed. A casual look at the national headlines just in the past 30 days will show you example after example where that's simply not true. But then this land of "religious freedom" made it a criminal act for the indigenous people to worship their gods and live by their traditions and language... it wasn't until the early and mid 1980s that many of the laws forcing them into being part of the Christian-European idea got repealed... I'll not even go into the number of examples in which the Puritan elements of this country have placed its citizens in long spans of extreme chaos and paranoia, let alone the bigotry and division they've mustered.

It would be nice to know a "live and let live" world. One of my favorite treatise is entitle "Pagan Muse" from "A Book of Pagan Rituals" in which it speaks of that glorious day when we can all sit together and able to speak freely about our personal understanding of the Gods without fear of persecution or ridicule, but like Utopia itself, it's a near impossible vision to have fulfilled. For human kind is cursed by selfish minds and hungry egos that have no room from such stability; they have been empowered by the lie we call "survival of the fittest" and the antiquated "bestial" attitudes given to us by a Patriarchal social structure in which testosterone and being able to prove one's "masculinity" are paramount, negating the more passive strengths found within the majority of the populace.

This world is nearing an interesting time of transition and because of that, the "old guard" that holds to those outmoded ways of looking at things, are acting out as an animal caught in a trap, their anger pushed aggressively by design. But once we cross that median things will begin to mellow and over time, a generation or three, we may see that more valid existence the prophets and mystics and philosophers of old foresaw. But the road to heaven takes you directly through the heart of hell, so getting there will prove the challenge.

Reaching that pentacle within society when all know the freedom and comfort zones you mention, means that society has matured enough to embrace all that we share in common and stop focusing on what's so different; allowing those differences to teach one another about how infinite the "Divine" actually is rather than screaming exclusivity of "the truth" (which no one knows).

I understand and applaud your idea but sadly, I can see the reality as well and to live blindly, assuming such things is a quick way to find yourself made a victim.
Craig Browning

Postby Kevin Kane » 14 Feb 2010, 01:32

Once again, I respectfully disagree. People find safety in numbers, in social constructs and traditions, in common values, memes and trends. Being part of a larger culture sometimes has abuses, populism and social pressure to conform, bullyism and castigation, psychopathy and dysfunction. But large cultures have devastating weaknesses. Dependent upon fewer and fewer providers, from transportation, media, food, banking. Each one of those providers faces competition, resulting in stresses and failures. A single virus can wipe out a dominant crop of food, or a monoculture of computers or software. An economic or political failure weakens everyone dependent upon it. New trends and practices guarantee immediate devaluation and obsolesence. A new car or computer becomes devalued as soon as one uses it.

Social fragmentation is the only possible outcome. Those with survival skills benefit because of their independence. The small business owner, the small provider, the small organization, the individual. I'm an optimist.
Kevin Kane

Postby ciscop » 14 Feb 2010, 02:00

ciscop

Postby Kevin Kane » 14 Feb 2010, 02:39

No not at all, I'm saying fragmentation is inevitable. People can't live on rollercoasters. They'll get sick and want to get off.
Kevin Kane

Postby ciscop » 14 Feb 2010, 02:56

so...
is it because society is too bad
people will fragment and live on their own?

things like the internet
instead of connecting us is making us be more solitary
so i guess in a way you are right
ciscop

Postby Craig Browning » 15 Feb 2010, 02:18

Kevin, I know what you are saying and to a great degree can support what you're saying; human kind was not made to be housed within the massive network we have in today's world. By our nature we honestly "need" to be more connected to the earth and simplicity -- what's of nature. I'm not saying that in a hippie or "green" way mind you, but simply the fact that small tribal groups seem to function in ways that bring about less mental/emotional type disorders, less bigotry, crime and much more. Larger aspects of society breed contempt and suffer from duplicity and the constant sense of ego-gone-rampant.

I'll go so far as to say that what you describe is closer to where we are heading than the whole mega-city idea being promoted by engineers and architects :lol: C'mon, who wants to live in a mile high pyramid that has a higher population than Hong Kong? Granted, it would be very cool to see from an engineering perspective, but I fear that it would ultimately prove to be unhealthy and subject to a very Orwellian sense of existence (I'd much prefer what Roddenberry & Co. envisioned with the Star Trek world)
Craig Browning

Next

Return to JREF / Randi Challenge