View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby ciscop » 13 Mar 2010, 08:15

Scepcop wrote:
tiger wrote:A simple explanation is that it is an out of control rocket. Is there any evidence that it is anything else?

Doesn't look like a rocket to me. Anyone can give an explanation. But critical thinkers do not believe every explanation given to them. Where is the evidence that this is a rocket? Or are you, tiger, overly eager to accept any nonparanormal explanation that you have no standards?

Remember Roswell was dismissed a balloon too, which later turned out to be a cover and not the truth. The government admitted it too and changed their story several times.

everything is a conspiracy isnt?
man.. is gotta be interesting living in your head
For every person who reads this valuable book there are hundreds of naïve souls who would prefer to have their spines tingled by a sensational but worthless potboiler by some hack journalist of the paranormal. You who now read these sentences join a small but wiser minority. Martin Gaardner (Psychology of the Psychic)
ciscop

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Mar 2010, 09:34

Daz I'll get back to you more shortly. For now though I have to point out this comment
lots of converging lines to a single point.
A flow - focus of energy. Moved thru a single point.

I read that and that is in no way a spiral. And the rest of that about focus of energy means nothing to me.

The rest of it sounds to me more like the description of a cell phone. In fact it sounds like a vague description for my clam shell phone.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Mar 2010, 11:24

and my page 9 sketch that looks like the body of a missile and has the words:
Long, grey, sectional, manmade structure - star wars feel?

I pulled up your p9 and I don't think think what's drawn on that page looks anything like a rocket or missile. You also left off the word 'factory'.

On stage 1 you write something like: layered upwards (not related to a spiral in the sky or a rocket)
Space internal areas and architectural features is also written
On the next page it says life and energy and a few other words.

Here is where I take energy to be in a sense other than the sense of physics.

On p4 there are lots of words such as: knocking creaking loud bright high salty electrical hum hadron collider heavy large solid thick

In stage 3 we see a few repeats plus a few contradictory terms: linear and curved, dark which conflicts with light on the previous page, and maybe the terms solid and spacious

The word thick says very thick and to the right it says feed pipe

The drawing on p7 where it talks about converging lines is anything but a spiral. The same page also says something about a small linear shape.

On the next page, p8 the comment on the side says MRI scanner.

On p9 there is a drawing which means nothing to me and manmade, some words words and on the right side it says factory.

On p10 it says fiber optic cable and connected linear structure supporting a long linear structure.

p11 shows what might be a cable for electronics equipment and a few words I had trouble reading.

So when all of this has been reviewed by me I have no idea why anyone would suggest that this is anything above ground level.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 13 Mar 2010, 11:40

I have another idea that matches this a bit better. I hope to find out because someone may know my idea.

p2 - It says layered upwards solid angular edges and has a note of architectural features. I look again and that is a fair fit
It also says spaced internal areas. That fits
p3 - nothing fits
p4 - knocking creaking loud - I have not been there myself but from similar experiences it might be true
gray black white blues bright and high all fit well
salty and fresh are both hits with me
The hadron collider note is completely wrong
heavy, large, sectional, separated, spaced, wide open, arranged might fit

p5 - large, curved, man made, flat supported structure, spacious open, chambered
p6 - very dense flow, feed pipe, center might be hits
p7 - converging lines seems like it might be a hit
p8 - the silver/gray man made and feels like a container for something might be a hit, the MRI scanner is a total miss
p9 - the tube structure is okay, the factory is a hit only in a funny way, and star wars is a miss
p10 - the dark tunnel like and fiber optic cable are probably misses
The connected linear structures around a long linear structure might be a hit
The linear accelerator note is a total miss
p11 - nothing

So overall I might pick my choice over a failed launch seen in Norway.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 13 Mar 2010, 19:33

I have to agree with ND. The statements are just too vague to be of any use to anything. Had there been a small airplane that spiraled out of control, you could have made the same comparison. And small plane crashes happen all the time. I understand that identifying the piece of fruit on my desk is "boring," but if you were to RV my office and tell me there is a yellow, slightly curved object, about the size of a large penis, laying on the corner of my desk, that would be much more impressive.
ProfWag

Postby NinjaPuppy » 13 Mar 2010, 20:23

What about when I predicted what you were wearing? I was pretty close.
NinjaPuppy

Postby ProfWag » 13 Mar 2010, 21:00

NinjaPuppy wrote:What about when I predicted what you were wearing? I was pretty close.

Yes. Can you do it again right now? I'll give you a hint, I just got out of bed and I'm sitting here in the dark... ;-)
ProfWag

Postby dazsmith » 13 Mar 2010, 23:14

Ok so I drew this:
And the target was this:

And you say:
I read that and that is in no way a spiral. And the rest of that about focus of energy means nothing to me.

you seriously dont think the sketches any of my session summary (below) matches this target of a missile being shot down (lol)
The target feels like:
A series of interconnected manmade structures.
Some of these feel long and very linear and some feel boxy in shape.
Inside the structure the focus seems to on a curved manmade structure which houses or contains.
There feels to be allot of electricity and directed energy within this structure. This feels like energy
being directed to a single point.
Within the structure I felt lots of linear metallic connected parts which are tube like. There is also a
great amount of supporting components of varying shapes and sizes.
The focus of these structures feels both engineering and science/research based.
The was life at the target this felt like it was working, was very focussed, with great intenet.

ok I don't agree - but hey you cant keep bashing your head against a tree.

what about this one did I/we weeks in advance and even before a target had been chosen, describe the 'later' chosen target of a tornado?
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html

or was this also a description of anything else in the universe but the target that you can get to fit?
dazsmith

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Mar 2010, 00:24

you seriously dont think the sketches any of my session summary (below) matches this target of a missile being shot down

You've got to be kidding. You think straight lines are spirals? You wrote "lots of converging lines" under the straight lines drawing.

Under the concentric circles drawing it says: solid, hard, feels tooled, silver, gray, cold, at the center of this feels like a very dense complicated component. microscopic parts to this. this feels like a container for something. A note on the right says MRI scanner.

And you think this is a fit? I am awestruck by your hubris that you think I can be fooled by these shenanigans.

ok I don't agree - but hey you cant keep bashing your head against a tree.

You set up the ground rules that you don't make the match. But here you are attempting to shoe horn a square peg into a round hole. It's so ridiculous I do not see how you can pretend that there is a match.
Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 14 Mar 2010, 00:26

I dont agree

what about this one did I/we weeks in advance and even before a target had been chosen, describe the 'later' chosen target of a tornado?
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html
dazsmith

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Mar 2010, 00:29

you seriously dont think the sketches any of my session summary (below) matches this target of a missile being shot down (lol)

Why do you claim the missile was shot down? There is no evidence of a second missile.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Mar 2010, 00:32

I dont agree

I can agree to disagree on this one. You say it's a match and I say your own words and drawings do not match. Fine. We can toss this in the bin of ambiguous issues.

I'll take a look at the other issue whenever I get around to it.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Mar 2010, 00:51

Wow I saw the word tornado in there.
I also saw coastal, island, fashion, Milan and Dubai.

In the previous example you did not seem interested in the fact that you wrote MRI scanner next to the concentric circles drawing and man-made container.

You also written words to suggest large, large scale, or spacious. Isn't that one of your demands - that only large things are used?

Hot, sandy and bright. The land itself felts generally flat and flowing in shape/form.
This feels edged by water/sea.

That sounds a bit off.

Shiny and smooth, this feels very curved and flowing in its designed form.
This is also manmade, metal.
This feels highly designed.

Did you ever try to match this item? Or is this as it seems to me to be the object that is described as 'tornado'?

Hot & tiered with dry throats.

Well here's the link to the wikipedia page on the tornadoes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/April_2009_tornado_outbreak
It was warm, but not hot. Be careful. The times are given in UTC, not local time. So these were late afternoon tornadoes, not middle of the night tornadoes. So were people hot and tired? It doesn't appear that way.

To cherry pick tornado here is to seriously undermined your previous claim of a match when you have written MRI scanner.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 14 Mar 2010, 07:35

I have a simple question about this RV stuff. I did not see a reasonable link between these items and events they are claimed to represent. I think part of that problem may be the way that I tried to link the two together. When I look over the lists I am attempting to look for an overall flavor on a page or sets of pages and not cherry pick. My thinking is that cherry picking picks out the extremes of better hits and better misses. The words sometimes even look contradictory. So I am trying to find an overall flavor. Is this the way you'd expect the results to be used?
Nostradamus

Postby NucleicAcid » 30 Mar 2010, 10:25

A series of interconnected manmade structures.
Some of these feel long and very linear and some feel boxy in shape.
Inside the structure the focus seems to on a curved manmade structure which houses or contains.
There feels to be allot of electricity and directed energy within this structure. This feels like energy
being directed to a single point.
Within the structure I felt lots of linear metallic connected parts which are tube like. There is also a
great amount of supporting components of varying shapes and sizes.
The focus of these structures feels both engineering and science/research based.

I gave my girlfriend that paragraph and she thought it describes the LHC. Looking at page 11, I definitely agree that it looks like some sort of particle accelerator. My other friend, a Nuclear engineer, looked at the whole report and said Topamak. I was about to give you props for being sort of similar to the rocket incident, and that while good, you could have been closer, but I would have given you a 100% hit rate if the target was something CERN-related.

Then I saw this:

http://public.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2009/PR18.09E.html

I'm not sure exactly how the target selection process works, but either way, it looks like you definitely caught a great deal of information from not quite the right place. Is that allowed/does that happen? I don't want to add to any confirmation bias, and it technically wasn't the correct target. Either you were subconsciously influenced by stuff you read in the news, and that colored your mentation, or you were accidentally remote viewing to a nearby area at the present time, or it is just an odd coincidence that CERN broke a record on the day you did the trial.

Disregarding the possibility of sensory overlap, it was overall a pretty good hit on the Norway spiral incident (assuming it was a failed missile launch). Athena's sketch was extremely good.

I think this sort of data is WAY better than the Arkansas Tornado trial.
Last edited by NucleicAcid on 30 Mar 2010, 10:46, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, you there. Yes, you. Read more journal articles.

If what I say sounds like the teacher from Charlie Brown (Wah wahh woohh wuh waah), then you should try college. It's fun, and only costs you your soul and several tens of thousands of dollars. :)

“I agree that by the standards of any other area of science that remote viewing is proven“ - Richard Wiseman

Let's make directional hypotheses, test them repeatedly, replicate experiments, and publish results! Yay, science!
NucleicAcid

PreviousNext

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's