[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 379: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2009, 15:34

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby tiger » 18 Dec 2009, 16:11

A simple explanation is that it is an out of control rocket. Is there any evidence that it is anything else?
tiger

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Dec 2009, 06:09

The lights coincide with the failure of a Russian rocket. What is so interesting about this is that the event was recorded by a number of different people.

Thanks for posting this scepcop. I had heard about the event, but had not seen it.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby Scepcop » 21 Dec 2009, 05:45

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby tiger » 21 Dec 2009, 12:19

Is there any evidence of it being anything else? Your post suggests the answer is no.

Yes I do look for evidence and I will not except anything unless there is evidence. Evidence that it is a rocket

1. Russians say they lost a rocket at that location at that time.
2. It looks like what a rocket should look like that is going round in circles at high altitude.
3. There is no credible evidence of it being anything else.
tiger

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Dec 2009, 14:10

The failed launch matches up in time and location with the sighting.

What is so interesting here is that there were so many good witnesses to this failed launch. Why doesn't that happen with UFO sightings?
Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 12 Mar 2010, 21:25

what do you think about this?
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... r2009.html

as part of a predictive public remote viewing project.
I did a remote viewing session on 30th November the target chosen weeks later was this spiral event.

did i (and others) describe the event
in detail days before it actually happened?

Daz
dazsmith

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 21:39

ProfWag

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 21:47

Um ... No.

I am looking though the Debra_HRVG.pdf document. I can't find much of a link. I could really stretch things and shoe horn them. I already have another event in mind for December 2009 that is a much better fit.

I am looking at the Maria_HRVG.pdf and it matches something else much better. It's the same as what I decided was a good match for Debra.
Nostradamus

Postby dazsmith » 12 Mar 2010, 22:25

dazsmith

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 22:44

Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 22:51

I should also point out that I tried to avoid looking at the comments on the reports to avoid tainting my impression with another person's impressions. I read something about the viewer seeing or perceiving or something like that and stopped reading right away.
Nostradamus

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 23:19

ProfWag

Postby dazsmith » 13 Mar 2010, 07:18

look i may in theses posts have got the date wrong - the recorded date is on the actual cover page for each of the remote viewing sessions and handwritten at the top of page 1 of my actual remote viewing session.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... _small.pdf
the summary (end) and the pages record the date 30.11.2009.

All the rv sessions were posted on the website in public by Dec 4th 2009 for anyone to download for this target.
The event we described happened a few days later.
the actual random news event chosen for us as the target was chosen in January 2010.
We aren't making any claims after the fact - everything is posted online for people to download in public and has been for two years to experiments.
You could have followed along with this experiment at the time - but its now closed ready to start a new year long experiment.

daz
Last edited by dazsmith on 13 Mar 2010, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
dazsmith

Postby dazsmith » 13 Mar 2010, 07:28

dazsmith

Next

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's