View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Scepcop » 18 Dec 2009, 15:34

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby tiger » 18 Dec 2009, 16:11

A simple explanation is that it is an out of control rocket. Is there any evidence that it is anything else?
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Nostradamus » 20 Dec 2009, 06:09

The lights coincide with the failure of a Russian rocket. What is so interesting about this is that the event was recorded by a number of different people.

Thanks for posting this scepcop. I had heard about the event, but had not seen it.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Scepcop » 21 Dec 2009, 05:45

tiger wrote:A simple explanation is that it is an out of control rocket. Is there any evidence that it is anything else?


Doesn't look like a rocket to me. Anyone can give an explanation. But critical thinkers do not believe every explanation given to them. Where is the evidence that this is a rocket? Or are you, tiger, overly eager to accept any nonparanormal explanation that you have no standards?

Remember Roswell was dismissed a balloon too, which later turned out to be a cover and not the truth. The government admitted it too and changed their story several times.
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby tiger » 21 Dec 2009, 12:19

Is there any evidence of it being anything else? Your post suggests the answer is no.

Yes I do look for evidence and I will not except anything unless there is evidence. Evidence that it is a rocket

1. Russians say they lost a rocket at that location at that time.
2. It looks like what a rocket should look like that is going round in circles at high altitude.
3. There is no credible evidence of it being anything else.
tiger
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 07 Jun 2009, 13:55

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Nostradamus » 21 Dec 2009, 14:10

The failed launch matches up in time and location with the sighting.

What is so interesting here is that there were so many good witnesses to this failed launch. Why doesn't that happen with UFO sightings?
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby dazsmith » 12 Mar 2010, 21:25

what do you think about this?
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... r2009.html

as part of a predictive public remote viewing project.
I did a remote viewing session on 30th November the target chosen weeks later was this spiral event.

did i (and others) describe the event
in detail days before it actually happened?

Daz
User avatar
dazsmith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 25 May 2009, 22:02

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 21:39

dazsmith wrote:what do you think about this?
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... r2009.html

as part of a predictive public remote viewing project.
I did a remote viewing session on 30th November the target chosen weeks later was this spiral event.

did i (and others) describe the event
in detail days before it actually happened?

Daz

We can't begin to answer that question without knowing if this was actually done prior to the event. Do you have any projections pending that we could follow along with now?
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 21:47

Um ... No.

I am looking though the Debra_HRVG.pdf document. I can't find much of a link. I could really stretch things and shoe horn them. I already have another event in mind for December 2009 that is a much better fit.

I am looking at the Maria_HRVG.pdf and it matches something else much better. It's the same as what I decided was a good match for Debra.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby dazsmith » 12 Mar 2010, 22:25

profwag:
We can't begin to answer that question without knowing if this was actually done prior to the event. Do you have any projections pending that we could follow along with now?


LOL read the website.

Multiple Universes RV Project Session Download Page

Overview:These sessions were done in November 2009, and they describe the Norwegian spiral anomaly that occurred on 9 December 2009. Please click on the yellow banner below to see the full target specification, which includes links to a video and an article regarding the event. This uses remote viewing to predict a future event.


The rv sessions were ALL done before December and posted online in public. But zipped so they couldnt be opened until a key was given.
We were attempting to describe a news event someone would pick weeks later randomly.
the target was then chosen as per the page.

Nostradamus said:
Um ... No.
I am looking though the Debra_HRVG.pdf document. I can't find much of a link. I could really stretch things and shoe horn them. I already have another event in mind for December 2009 that is a much better fit.
I am looking at the Maria_HRVG.pdf and it matches something else much better. It's the same as what I decided was a good match for Debra.


OK so you pick one out of all the sessions that may not have had such target contact and a person who cant fight their corner - brave of you - lets just stick to my session as I'm the one discussing with you.

OK yes in HINDSIGHT you could go out and match another news target to my rv data - but all this is done in public, in advance and the target chosen later. But your missing the point.

weeks in advance we rv'd a target.
an event that didn't happen until days later.
then this as a target wasn't even chosen until weeks after all this.

Now does my predictive data match the (later) chosen target or not - a simple yes or no?

daz
User avatar
dazsmith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 25 May 2009, 22:02

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 22:44

OK so you pick one out of all the sessions that may not have had such target contact and a person who cant fight their corner - brave of you - lets just stick to my session as I'm the one discussing with you.

OK yes in HINDSIGHT you could go out and match another news target to my rv data - but all this is done in public, in advance and the target chosen later. But your missing the point.

weeks in advance we rv'd a target.
an event that didn't happen until days later.
then this as a target wasn't even chosen until weeks after all this.

Now does my predictive data match the (later) chosen target or not - a simple yes or no?


To correct the initial mistake - I used multiple sessions, not one. So your initial paragraph and claims are wrong.
I looked at the reports and saw no connection whatsoever to the spiral lights. I read back through the reports and suddenly an event came to mind that I compared to the reports and found matches all over the place, not 100%, but more than the 0% for the spiral lights.

I'm not missing the point. The answer to the simple question is NO.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby Nostradamus » 12 Mar 2010, 22:51

I should also point out that I tried to avoid looking at the comments on the reports to avoid tainting my impression with another person's impressions. I read something about the viewer seeing or perceiving or something like that and stopped reading right away.
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
User avatar
Nostradamus
 
Posts: 1761
Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 14:08

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby ProfWag » 12 Mar 2010, 23:19

dazsmith wrote:profwag:
We can't begin to answer that question without knowing if this was actually done prior to the event. Do you have any projections pending that we could follow along with now?


LOL read the website.

Multiple Universes RV Project Session Download Page

Overview:These sessions were done in November 2009, and they describe the Norwegian spiral anomaly that occurred on 9 December 2009. Please click on the yellow banner below to see the full target specification, which includes links to a video and an article regarding the event. This uses remote viewing to predict a future event.


The rv sessions were ALL done before December and posted online in public. But zipped so they couldnt be opened until a key was given.
We were attempting to describe a news event someone would pick weeks later randomly.
the target was then chosen as per the page.

Nostradamus said:
Um ... No.
I am looking though the Debra_HRVG.pdf document. I can't find much of a link. I could really stretch things and shoe horn them. I already have another event in mind for December 2009 that is a much better fit.
I am looking at the Maria_HRVG.pdf and it matches something else much better. It's the same as what I decided was a good match for Debra.


OK so you pick one out of all the sessions that may not have had such target contact and a person who cant fight their corner - brave of you - lets just stick to my session as I'm the one discussing with you.

OK yes in HINDSIGHT you could go out and match another news target to my rv data - but all this is done in public, in advance and the target chosen later. But your missing the point.

weeks in advance we rv'd a target.
an event that didn't happen until days later.
then this as a target wasn't even chosen until weeks after all this.

Now does my predictive data match the (later) chosen target or not - a simple yes or no?

daz

I did read your website Daz and I stand by my statement. This is March, 2010. You said that you did this RV in November 2009 and the event happened in December 2010. How do I know that you didn't make that date up? I'm not saying you did, but even if you had drawn a missle with USSR on the side of it wouldn't prove anything if you don't tell us about it until months after the fact. People (okay, skeptics) need to be aware of your experiments prior to claiming the paranormal. It's the same thing I've tried to get through to The Professor. Making a claim after the fact doesn't do anything which is why I asked if you had any pending experiments that we could follow along with.
Wag
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby dazsmith » 13 Mar 2010, 07:18

look i may in theses posts have got the date wrong - the recorded date is on the actual cover page for each of the remote viewing sessions and handwritten at the top of page 1 of my actual remote viewing session.
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... _small.pdf
the summary (end) and the pages record the date 30.11.2009.

All the rv sessions were posted on the website in public by Dec 4th 2009 for anyone to download for this target.
The event we described happened a few days later.
the actual random news event chosen for us as the target was chosen in January 2010.
We aren't making any claims after the fact - everything is posted online for people to download in public and has been for two years to experiments.
You could have followed along with this experiment at the time - but its now closed ready to start a new year long experiment.

daz
Last edited by dazsmith on 13 Mar 2010, 07:31, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
dazsmith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 25 May 2009, 22:02

Re: Video of mysterious blue spiral lights over Norway

Postby dazsmith » 13 Mar 2010, 07:28

Nostradamous said:
I looked at the reports and saw no connection whatsoever to the spiral lights.

what you mean like the data on page 7 that reads:

lots of converging lines to a single point.
A flow - focus of energy. Moved thru a single point.

page 8 sketch of concentric circles with a dark object in the middle.
The data for this object read:
'central, hard, grey, metallic hub - feels tooled - man made'.
'silver/grey, cold hard - smooth curves'.
At the centre of this it feels like a very dense, complicated component with miscoscopic parts to this.
This feels like a container for something.

and my page 9 sketch that looks like the body of a missile and has the words:
Long, grey, sectional, manmade structure - star wars feel?

And this in your opinion has nothing to do with the shooting down of a missile?


so if I give you another example form the same experiment:
http://www.farsight.org/demo/Multiple_U ... h2009.html
I suppose even though I draw and write a 'tornado' none of my data in this one also fits this target?

daz

daz
User avatar
dazsmith
 
Posts: 71
Joined: 25 May 2009, 22:02

Next

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests