[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Aliens "already" exist on earth : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Aliens "already" exist on earth

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Aliens "already" exist on earth

Postby RarelyImpressed » 27 Nov 2009, 03:24

Aliens from outer space are already among us on earth, say Bulgarian government scientists who claim they are already in contact with extraterrestrial life.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... claim.html
RarelyImpressed

Re: Aliens "already" exist on earth

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Nov 2009, 05:36

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 27 Nov 2009, 12:22

Here's another link
Scimitars were not available - beware January 19, 2038 is upon us.
Nostradamus

Postby RarelyImpressed » 27 Nov 2009, 17:07

Hogwash or possibly believable? I know if I was a skeptic the easiest thing for me to believe would be life on other planets, out of all the claims on here., but do to personal experience a touch of pretty much everything here is possible.
RarelyImpressed

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Nov 2009, 01:42

Be really careful if you poke around looking for more information on this issue. I bumped into several malware sites that tried to download fake anti-virus software. If you hit one of those sites the safest thing might be to use Task Manager to kill you web browser.
Nostradamus

Postby NinjaPuppy » 28 Nov 2009, 05:13

NinjaPuppy

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Nov 2009, 13:06

I was trying to check up on the article. It sounded too weird to claim messages from outer space and looking at crop circles and mentioning a name from a place not known for its space research. I figured that someone got a newspaper to print an article and that gave it substance so it was carried by other newspaper. That happened a few years ago when someone claimed that a worked in a large company died at his desk but coworkers did not realize it for 3 days. The fake article made it all of the way tot the NYTs and even on NPR on "Wait, wait don't tell me"
Nostradamus

Postby Eteponge » 28 Nov 2009, 14:24

"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
Eteponge

Postby Nostradamus » 28 Nov 2009, 22:42

Here is the article I was referring to:

The article that a man was dead at his desk for days made it into several well established news groups.
Nostradamus

Postby Nostradamus » 01 Dec 2009, 13:37

I took a look to see if there was anything new on this article and the only thing I saw was that all sorts of places have grabbed onto this news item as the gospel truth. So far I noticed that the bigger space agencies have not offered to help the Bulgarians.
Nostradamus

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's