View Active Topics          View Your Posts
Switch to desktop style
Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.
Post a reply

DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

16 Oct 2009, 16:52

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

16 Oct 2009, 23:34

The guy playing with his mouse, moving around the screen was making me dizzy and his voice was too monotone to keep me awake on this one. I will answer one of this questions if he didn't already answer it, after I fell into a state of boredom-

Q: Why do they have underground facilities?

A: Because they can.

Disney World has one too. And if I could have (afford) one, I'd have one too because it would make a great place to store my excess 'stuff' and I'd be able to clean out my garage. Hopefully I have cleared that question up for him.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

17 Oct 2009, 02:50

Bottom line, there are people out there that the military would just as well keep as far away as possible from their activities. Does anyone in this forum have a NEED to know?

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

17 Oct 2009, 04:51

ProfWag wrote:Bottom line, there are people out there that the military would just as well keep as far away as possible from their activities. Does anyone in this forum have a NEED to know?

Not me but I'd bet $10 that Geraldo Rivera would raise his hand.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

17 Oct 2009, 05:11

NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Bottom line, there are people out there that the military would just as well keep as far away as possible from their activities. Does anyone in this forum have a NEED to know?

Not me but I'd bet $10 that Geraldo Rivera would raise his hand.

Probably, but I think he's still trying to find something of value in that Al Capone safe...

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

17 Oct 2009, 05:50

ProfWag wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
ProfWag wrote:Bottom line, there are people out there that the military would just as well keep as far away as possible from their activities. Does anyone in this forum have a NEED to know?

Not me but I'd bet $10 that Geraldo Rivera would raise his hand.

Probably, but I think he's still trying to find something of value in that Al Capone safe...

Good luck to him on that one. :lol: For it's time, that was a pretty good stunt. At least we can say that Geraldo didn't pull any set ups, back in the day.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

10 Nov 2009, 14:39

Most likely it is storage facilities or manufacturing facilities for prototype and R&D model aircraft Countermeasure Systems/Weapons systems. It would explain why they need those multi levels.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

11 Nov 2009, 01:02

So here we have someone who goes by the name DocLottaLove showing us very little and offers a set of claims without any evidence. A trip through an online satellite image project showed us some places on the ground. There might have been some footage taken from planes.

There are claims for:
1. deep facilities - no photos of the removed rubble or the cement going in, only anecdotal evidence
2. antimatter -
Could be antimatter or ahhhhhh .... anti ahhhhh ..... matter.

3. UFOs

If this place is so secret why is it easy to get close?
Why are the facilities so close to farms and towns?

And I loved the photo of the boy standing next to the artwork.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

11 Nov 2009, 01:16

Towards the end of the video the place where the guy is zooming is and taking a few measurements is on Mars Blvd at Edwards AF base in California.

What to see the place? Just paste these coordinates into Google earth: 34 51'47.23"N 117 36'33.77"W

A number of measurements are taken:
1. The width of the parking lot
2. The diameter of the water tower on the hill

In the last shaky shot you can see a side view of the water tower.

Re: DUMB - Deep underground military bases in California

11 Nov 2009, 01:22

Looks like something wicked has been discovered out there on Mars Boulevard:

http://yosemite.epa.gov/r9/sfund/r9sfdocw.nsf/vwsoalphabetic/Edwards+Air+Force+Base?OpenDocument

Yup - it's filthy. It's a superfund site.
Post a reply