View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby Scepcop » 11 Aug 2009, 02:12

http://www.disclosureproject.org/

The Disclosure Project is a nonprofit research project working to fully disclose the facts about UFOs, extraterrestrial intelligence, and classified advanced energy and propulsion systems. We have over 400 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.


See their testimonies below:

Video description:

A large number of ex high ranking officals including air traffic controllers, ex secret op. officers, commercial pilots, numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents
lieutenants, ex commanders in the u.s airforce,
astronauts,etc...
all going before the national press club to discuss what their experiences have been regarding u.f.o's and all are willing to go before congress to testify under oath.. never before has such a group come forward..

this is a must see it is long.. extremely informative and enlightening.

“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29






Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby The Professor » 19 Aug 2009, 10:49

Fantastic !!!!
This is so cool !!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSED TO TEST FOR A MILLION DOLLARS
The Professor
 
Posts: 343
Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 11:26

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby Mistislav D'ralle » 19 Aug 2009, 15:27

Scepcop wrote: A large number of ex high ranking officals including air traffic controllers, ex secret op. officers, commercial pilots, numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents lieutenants, ex commanders in the u.s airforce, astronauts,etc...


Big russian torpedos are also UFO. North Fleet Russian harbour master show me rocket powered torpedos that blow up Kursk and that leave water if control lost. Dvigatel Zavod load master say "tell everyone UFO!"

http://www.periscope.ucg.com/mdb-smpl/w ... 4768.shtml
Mistislav D'ralle
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 17 Aug 2009, 10:46

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby kungfuscience » 23 Aug 2009, 22:24



Here's our take on the UFO files.

What do you think?
kungfuscience
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 23 Aug 2009, 22:13

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby Scepcop » 26 Aug 2009, 09:20

kungfuscience wrote:

Here's our take on the UFO files.

What do you think?


That's just your opinion and conjecture. You haven't proven anything. So what is your explanation for the 400 government officials who confessed knowledge of a government coverup regarding UFO's and government involvement with UFO's too? Are they all lying? If so, what is your valid reason for dismissing them in their entirety?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
User avatar
Scepcop
Site Admin
 
Posts: 3256
Joined: 16 May 2009, 07:29

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby Eteponge » 31 Aug 2009, 17:32

kungfuscience:

That there are many cases of misindentifcation, hoaxes, and easily explainable sightings in UFO Reports, is well known in UFOlogy, especially to Serious UFO Researchers. What you don't seem to be dealing with are the harder cases, where simple explanations do not fit the facts at all.

There are many impressive cases of UFOs that interest me. The main types are...

* Cases with witnesses of reputable authority who are trained observers. Air Force Pilots, Astronomers, Police Officers, Government Officials, Military, Astronauts (such as Gordon Cooper), Etc.

* Cases with mass witness sightings where the overall accounts of what occurred and the description of the craft or crafts match one another to a great degree and are inexplicable with any known air craft or aerial phenomenon.

* Cases where UFOs have been caught on Radar going impossible speeds, doing impossible maneuvers, being of ridiculous size, and anything else suggesting that we don't know what the hell it is, but it was there. And cases where they were chased down by pilots who couldn't catch them. (Often they play cat and mouse with the pilots.)

* Cases of Trace Evidence of UFO Landings. Where a purported landing spot of a UFO is later examined by experts. Radiation is discovered there, indentions on the ground are documented, other anomalies in the grass and soil are recorded, Etc.

* Cases where the witnessed structured craft was 800 to 1000 foot long (and in some cases reported to be thousands of feet long), cases where the witnessed craft goes from zero to full speed instantly, and cases where the witnessed craft contains no audible sound. Sometimes multiple of these factors at once. I don't know of any known aircraft that resembles these.

* CERTAIN Cases of excellent Photography and Video that DOES stand up to scrutiny when examined by photograph, video, and photoshop experts (such as David Biedny, who has examined many, and accepted few as truly unexplainable and untouched). And there are SOME good examples of clear Photographs and Videos, not all of the best stuff are blurry or out of focus.

Those are the best types of cases that impress me.

UFO Researcher Paul Kimball has done an excellent series of Documentary Videos known as "Best Evidence" on the Top Ten Best UFO Cases...















Of course, what UFOs are, no one ultimately knows. The "Extraterrestrial Hypothesis" is merely one of many. Some could be top secret government craft, others could be craft from another dimension, the crypto-terrestrial theory (which suggests these might be craft from another advanced civilization residing on this planet we don't know about, such as under the vast ocean, or under the earth, or in some secluded place) might be correct, or time travelers from an alternate history or alternate future, or some local or non-local phenomenon we don't know what the hell it is. Ultimately, we don't know. Therefore, Unidentified Flying Objects.

Debunkers seem to strawman everything as:

* "Only rednecks and drunks and trailer park folks see "lights in the sky" and claim it's UFOs". (Ignoring the highly reputable, trained observers, who have witnessed and experienced them, such as government officials, military, pilots, astronomers, astronauts, etc.)

* "No pilot, military official, astronomer, or trained observer has ever witnessed a UFO and deemed it unexplainable!" (Complete and total lie.)

* Claims it's all in people's heads, mass hysteria, or people misremembering or misidentifying everything in *every single last case*, despite undeniable Radar evidence and physical trace evidence in many cases independent from people's experiences and photographs / videos.

* Focus on the many many many fraudulent, suspicious, woo woo aspects of UFOlogy, such as the New Age stuff that has crept in, "researchers" in the field that are pure woo and have a total woo audience, the UFO Cults that have sprang up, and the dime a dozen very poor quality Alien Abduction stories (some are very convincing and very good quality and well documented, many many many are not), basically all of the poor quality stuff, while ignoring all of the good quality stuff, using a poisoning the well, "best of us, worst of you" type of fallacy.

* Focus entirely on the extraterrestrial hypothesis and ignore all others.

I'd say, overall, there's something there, but we don't ultimately know what.
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
User avatar
Eteponge
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 13:26

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby Eteponge » 31 Aug 2009, 23:32

By the way, on the August 30th Episode of The Paracast, Gene and Dave confronted a Hardened UFO Skeptic (who asked to come on their show because he likes their podcast because they are so skeptical, logical, and have no tolerance for BS, unlike most paranormal podcasts) with some of the best types of UFO Cases, only to have him ignore the facts and constantly make weak explanations over and over that *clearly do not fit the facts*, in an attempt to weakly explain stuff away that he clearly cannot (he's obviously reaching there over and over), and quickly falls into the same traps that debunkers often do, and is called on it sharply over and over by Gene and Dave quite epically. They eventually pretty much shut him down and call him intellectually dishonest by the end of it, all the while Gene and Dave remaining calm and logical throughout. I highly recommend a listen...

http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3 ... 090830.mp3

http://www.theparacast.com/
"I think Eteponge's Blog is a pretty cool guy. eh debates Skeptics and doesnt afraid of anything."
User avatar
Eteponge
 
Posts: 300
Joined: 06 Jun 2009, 13:26

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby soldiergirl » 08 Sep 2009, 17:08

Scepcop,

"numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents"

Key words there are Top Secret Clearance and sensitive documents. Now don't you suppose that those sensitive documents were probably classified and marked Top Secret/ NoForn? Don't you suppose that anyone with a Top Secret clearance has probably signed an NDA along with having taken many OPSEC courses/lectures and read SAEDA and know what the consequences are for discussing Top Secret information? What is the definition of something clasified as Top Secret? Let me enlighten you -material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if publicly available. Now considering that when you sign the NDA you know full well the consequences of what will happen to you for revealing classified information do you honestly think these people divulged our nations Top Secrets with no consequences? If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
soldiergirl
 
Posts: 61
Joined: 08 Sep 2009, 13:40

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby formosan » 20 Sep 2009, 14:41

soldiergirl wrote:Scepcop,

"numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents"

Key words there are Top Secret Clearance and sensitive documents. Now don't you suppose that those sensitive documents were probably classified and marked Top Secret/ NoForn? Don't you suppose that anyone with a Top Secret clearance has probably signed an NDA along with having taken many OPSEC courses/lectures and read SAEDA and know what the consequences are for discussing Top Secret information? What is the definition of something clasified as Top Secret? Let me enlighten you -material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if publicly available. Now considering that when you sign the NDA you know full well the consequences of what will happen to you for revealing classified information do you honestly think these people divulged our nations Top Secrets with no consequences? If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.


soldiergirl,
Do you really believe that the Pentagon Papers existed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_papers

The study was classified as top secret and was not intended for publication. Contributor Daniel Ellsberg, however, turned over most of the Pentagon Papers to New York Times reporter Neil Sheehan, with Ellsberg's friend Anthony Russo assisting in their copying. The Times began publishing excerpts in a series of articles on June 13, 1971. Street protests, political controversy and lawsuits followed.


I could spend hours posting the basic history of 20th century espionage, but "the wise don't need it and the fools don't heed it."
formosan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 15:28

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby creepingdeath_120mm » 20 Sep 2009, 22:45

formosan wrote:
soldiergirl wrote:Scepcop,

"numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents"

Key words there are Top Secret Clearance and sensitive documents. Now don't you suppose that those sensitive documents were probably classified and marked Top Secret/ NoForn? Don't you suppose that anyone with a Top Secret clearance has probably signed an NDA along with having taken many OPSEC courses/lectures and read SAEDA and know what the consequences are for discussing Top Secret information? What is the definition of something clasified as Top Secret? Let me enlighten you -material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if publicly available. Now considering that when you sign the NDA you know full well the consequences of what will happen to you for revealing classified information do you honestly think these people divulged our nations Top Secrets with no consequences? If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.


soldiergirl,
Do you really believe that the Pentagon Papers existed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_papers

The study was classified as top secret and was not intended for publication. Contributor Daniel Ellsberg, however, turned over most of the Pentagon Papers to New York Times reporter Neil Sheehan, with Ellsberg's friend Anthony Russo assisting in their copying. The Times began publishing excerpts in a series of articles on June 13, 1971. Street protests, political controversy and lawsuits followed.


I could spend hours posting the basic history of 20th century espionage, but "the wise don't need it and the fools don't heed it."


If you want to get in a serious discussion with me about clearances don't link wiki (a site anyone can edit and is not very accurate) to me. Besdes my point all along has been when you reveal TS/SCI or Secret info while holding that clearance and having had access to that material while indoctrinated there will be an investigation and consequences per the NDA, SAEDA, and OPSEC. If i'm not mistaken Daniel Ellsburg did face trial-don't give a shit if he wasn't convicted, the point was he faced trial. Have you ever seen these other so called clearance holders face trial like bob lazer, the MI military analysts that Scecop always quotes? No. Why? cause they din'dt have access to classified material they are talking about. This is really not a hard concept to grasp.
creepingdeath_120mm
 
Posts: 6
Joined: 19 Sep 2009, 00:40

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby ProfWag » 29 Sep 2009, 00:04

creepingdeath_120mm wrote:
formosan wrote:
soldiergirl wrote:Scepcop,

"numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents"

Key words there are Top Secret Clearance and sensitive documents. Now don't you suppose that those sensitive documents were probably classified and marked Top Secret/ NoForn? Don't you suppose that anyone with a Top Secret clearance has probably signed an NDA along with having taken many OPSEC courses/lectures and read SAEDA and know what the consequences are for discussing Top Secret information? What is the definition of something clasified as Top Secret? Let me enlighten you -material would cause "exceptionally grave damage" to national security if publicly available. Now considering that when you sign the NDA you know full well the consequences of what will happen to you for revealing classified information do you honestly think these people divulged our nations Top Secrets with no consequences? If you believe that then I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.


soldiergirl,
Do you really believe that the Pentagon Papers existed?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_papers

The study was classified as top secret and was not intended for publication. Contributor Daniel Ellsberg, however, turned over most of the Pentagon Papers to New York Times reporter Neil Sheehan, with Ellsberg's friend Anthony Russo assisting in their copying. The Times began publishing excerpts in a series of articles on June 13, 1971. Street protests, political controversy and lawsuits followed.


I could spend hours posting the basic history of 20th century espionage, but "the wise don't need it and the fools don't heed it."


If you want to get in a serious discussion with me about clearances don't link wiki (a site anyone can edit and is not very accurate) to me. Besdes my point all along has been when you reveal TS/SCI or Secret info while holding that clearance and having had access to that material while indoctrinated there will be an investigation and consequences per the NDA, SAEDA, and OPSEC. If i'm not mistaken Daniel Ellsburg did face trial-don't give a shit if he wasn't convicted, the point was he faced trial. Have you ever seen these other so called clearance holders face trial like bob lazer, the MI military analysts that Scecop always quotes? No. Why? cause they din'dt have access to classified material they are talking about. This is really not a hard concept to grasp.

I can assure you from personal experience with classified information that Creeping is 100% correct. I have had a TS/SCI Clearance. I speak about UFOs. Does that mean that I'm an expert in what I'm talking about because of a TS clearance? Uhhhhhhh, no. I can talk all I want about UFOs or other issues that I wasn't involved with, but the information I WAS privy to is strictly off-limits. No questions asked if I break that silence.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby formosan » 02 Oct 2009, 17:57

ProfWag wrote:I can assure you from personal experience with classified information that Creeping is 100% correct. I have had a TS/SCI Clearance. I speak about UFOs. Does that mean that I'm an expert in what I'm talking about because of a TS clearance? Uhhhhhhh, no. I can talk all I want about UFOs or other issues that I wasn't involved with, but the information I WAS privy to is strictly off-limits. No questions asked if I break that silence.



Sure, Prof, just post your real life name and contact info, and I'll quiz your former employers about why I should treat you as a trusted expert.

You and Creeping are a couple of pseudonymous text streams. If you want to be revered as a TS/SCI holder, give me actual contact information and I will run a check on you.
formosan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 15:28

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby formosan » 02 Oct 2009, 17:59

creepingdeath_120mm wrote:If you want to get in a serious discussion with me about clearances don't link wiki (a site anyone can edit and is not very accurate) to me.


You're not capable of having a serious discussion, you cretin, because you're not intelligent enough.
formosan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 15:28

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby formosan » 02 Oct 2009, 18:10

creepingdeath_120mm wrote:
formosan wrote:
soldiergirl wrote:Scepcop,

"numorous military defence specialists with top secret clearance, people who had access to very sensitive documents"

Key words there are Top Secret Clearance and sensitive documents.


soldiergirl,
Do you really believe that the Pentagon Papers existed?....

I could spend hours posting the basic history of 20th century espionage, but "the wise don't need it and the fools don't heed it."


If you want to get in a serious discussion with me about clearances don't link wiki (a site anyone can edit and is not very accurate) to me.


Funny - I made a comment to Soldiergirl, and Creeping Caterpillar replied, saying "don't quote wiki to me."

That would only make sense if Soldiergirl and Creeping were one and the same.

So perhaps the reason there seem to be so many haters is that there are only two or three, each using several login handles.

Then again, maybe Creeping is just so stupid that he can't make sense even if he tries.
formosan
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 01 Aug 2009, 15:28

Re: Disclosure Project: Government officials confess about UFO's

Postby ProfWag » 02 Oct 2009, 18:18

formosan wrote:
ProfWag wrote:I can assure you from personal experience with classified information that Creeping is 100% correct. I have had a TS/SCI Clearance. I speak about UFOs. Does that mean that I'm an expert in what I'm talking about because of a TS clearance? Uhhhhhhh, no. I can talk all I want about UFOs or other issues that I wasn't involved with, but the information I WAS privy to is strictly off-limits. No questions asked if I break that silence.



Sure, Prof, just post your real life name and contact info, and I'll quiz your former employers about why I should treat you as a trusted expert.

You and Creeping are a couple of pseudonymous text streams. If you want to be revered as a TS/SCI holder, give me actual contact information and I will run a check on you.

I spent 24 years in the Air Force. Why would having a clearance be so far fetched? And where did I say I was a trusted expert? My access was extremely limited. Trust me, no one would give two craps about any info I was provided.
User avatar
ProfWag
 
Posts: 3843
Joined: 05 Aug 2009, 03:54


Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest