[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Steven Greer allegedly up to no good UPDATED 9-21-13 : UFO's / Aliens / ET's • SCEPCOP Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Latest 100 Topics          Switch to Mobile

Steven Greer allegedly up to no good UPDATED 9-21-13

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Steven Greer allegedly up to no good UPDATED 9-21-13

Postby Steve Zalewski » 10 Sep 2013, 07:02

UFO cult leader Steven Greer spoke at a UFO conference last month. He was alleged to have had armed guards guarding him. Greer had the conference room doors supposedly locked and had the entrance/exits blocked with armed guards and conference attendees were prohibited from entering or leaving the conference room only in 10 minute intervals. According to postings on the http://www.paracast.com site that there was also a bomb sniffing dog at the conference for security.

Greer also allegedly claimed that he was offered $2 BILLION dollars by the US Government to end his UFO and Disclosure Project activities.

Go to http://www.paracast.com and click on Community Forums then click on UFO Forum and then click on the posting Bizarre UFO Horror Story and comments should come up at or near the top of the thread listings. The thread is 4 pages long and Greer needs to be 100% discredited, as he has caused severe damage to serious UFO researchers. I urge serious UFO researchers to go to http://www.cseti.com and blast Greer for his latest alleged antics. Also look on the Paracast posting Bizarre UFO Horror Show on the UFO Forum thread. Other people including myself have posted critical comments about Greer. The serious UFO community needs to blast these cultist screwballs as much as possible for the damage being caused to serious UFO research and UFO debunker Robert Sheaffer has a link in the Bizarre UFO Horror Show thread as well.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY
Last edited by Steve Zalewski on 22 Sep 2013, 07:48, edited 9 times in total.
Steve Zalewski

Re: Steven Greer allegedly up to no good again

Postby NinjaPuppy » 10 Sep 2013, 09:07

NinjaPuppy

Postby Steve Zalewski » 10 Sep 2013, 09:34

September 9, 2013

To NinjaPuppy,

I made the correction to my posting. Greer claimed that the US Government offered him $2 BILLION to end his CSETI/Disclosure Project activities. I apologize for leaving out the alleged
source of his claim.

Of course you and I know that much money would buy tons of prozac to treat HIM and his alleged delusions.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski

Postby really? » 11 Sep 2013, 06:25

But what if there not delusions. :?
really?

Postby Steve Zalewski » 11 Sep 2013, 07:11

September 10, 2013

To Really,

I would like to take the time and inform you that numerous serious UFO researchers who have taken the time to investigate Greer and his claims and these researchers have exposed many of Greer's shenanigans and if you go on line to http://www.ufowatchdog.com you can read more information about Greer. I can assure you that Greer is not credible and that he appears to be a cult leader. Greer IS listed in the UFO Hall of Shame.

I'm not the only person on SCEPCOP, or The Paracast who has criticized Greer, for your information OUTSIDE Magazine published an extensive expose of Greer as far back as 1994. The Outside article is extremely embarrassing and the article DOES NOT portray Greer favorably at all.

In addition, many people get their UFO information from crackpots and cultists WHO ARE NOT REPUTABLE. Crackpots and cultists primary objective is making money off the UFO phenomenon and in addition, crackpots and cultists have damaged this field so severely that most scientists just ignore and laugh at the UFO phenomenon. I get my information on UFOs from www.cufos.org and the cufos site is much more credible then Greer will ever be.

Steve Zalewski
Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski

Re: Steven Greer allegedly up to no good UPDATED 9-21-13

Postby SydneyPSIder » 03 Oct 2013, 15:28

The normal bribe for most things is only $2M. Seems to work.
SydneyPSIder

Postby Scepcop » 13 Oct 2013, 18:52

That is odd. Why would Greer say that? That sounds too implausible. If the government wanted to buy him off, they'd offer one or two million dollars, not two billion. Could Greer be trying to make himself look more important than he is?

Plus, why would the government offer him that much when they could just assassinate him?

Could Greer be a disinfo shill designed to discredit the UFO community and make them look bad?
“Devotion to the truth is the hallmark of morality; there is no greater, nobler, more heroic form of devotion than the act of a man who assumes the responsibility of thinking.” - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
Scepcop
Site Admin

Postby really? » 14 Oct 2013, 21:37

really?

Postby Steve Zalewski » 15 Oct 2013, 03:00

October 14, 2013

Greer claimed that he was offered $2 billion dollars by the U.S. Government to stop doing his UFO activities. BUT there have been numerous instances of Greer EMBELLISHING his claims. So I suspect that the government did not offer Greer the money and this is just another one of Greer's wild and questionable claims that does not have any credibility to it at all.

To Really, I'm sorry that you did not like my comments about Greer, but I have been involved in UFO research since 1973 and I have researched this field for forty years. When you have that much research experience you can clearly see when someone is trying to pull a fast one. Greer has been criticized by many serious UFO researchers besides myself and as I stated http://www.ufowatchdog.com has also posted critical comments about Greer.

To Scecop, I realize that the comments about Greer may seem odd but I really doubt the government offered him any funds, and that this is just one of Greer's wild claims. Until Greer produces HARD EVIDENCE that his claims WORK serious UFO researchers like myself will just dismiss him as a cultist and what is interesting is that Greer has NOT responded to many of the critical comments that have been made against him. And Greer has been accused of embellishing his claims by others including an interesting letter sent to Greer which is on the ufowatchdog website.

Steve Zalewski,
Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski

Postby really? » 15 Oct 2013, 03:51

really?

Postby drastikmeazures » 15 Dec 2013, 22:05

I don't know if Steven Greer is a bad guy or not, he seems pleasent enough. But I am sure of one thing, and that is that the U.S. government has gone to extraordinary lengths to cover up the existance of UFOs.

Why? Probably does have something to do with the energy source these craft use. And considering everything the U.S. has done over the years to keep people quiet, discrediting some one on the internet would be a basic first step.
drastikmeazures

Postby Steve Zalewski » 20 Dec 2013, 11:00

December 18, 2013

To Drastik Meazures:

If you go to http://www.ufowatchdog.com and look on the UFO Hall of Shame, you can read about Greer's antics.

In addition in 1994, OUTSIDE Magazine published a detailed expose about Greer and that article and some others DID NOT portray Greer in a favorable light. Greer has no credibility, and many serious scientifically inclined researchers do not take Greer seriously. CSETI appears to be a UFO cult and I recommend that people stay away from Greer's cult.

The UFO phenomenon is the most highly classified subject in the U.S. Government, and I would suggest to you that you get your UFO information from http://www.cufos.org which has more credibility then Greer will ever have. Greer has spread around so much crap that he has damaged UFO research severely, but he not the only cult leader who has done this.

I also suggest that you read my posting "Shutting Up UFO Debunkers" I describe how UFO data gathering SHOULD be done.

Also, the primary objective of cultists and crackpots IS MAKING MONEY off of the UFO subject and crackpots and cultists DO NOT present valid UFO information to their followers. If you were doing research on say the Apollo 11 mission you would NOT rely on crackpots for your data sources, so why rely on crackpots for your UFO information?

Good Luck to you.

Steve Zalewski
Syracuse, NY
Steve Zalewski

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's