View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Simple questions on UFO

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Misha » 01 Nov 2012, 19:05

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share something not related to the topic. Ninjapuppy or moderator, please relocate post to proper thread if need be. If you guys haven't surmised by now that I live in Manhattan, NY, well I would like to be somewhere else now. Anyhow, hurricane Sandy did a real good job on us: no power (going on the third day), no hot water, no stores open in the immediate vicinity, no work, no phone and no Internet (I have to walk into midtown to send emails. That is nothing compared to what some people have had to endure. I won't go into that. Well, the last ten years have been something:

1) 9/11
2) 2003 Black Out
3) 2004 Transit Strike
4) Hurricane Irene
5) Hurricane Sandy
6) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes breakup (Just Kidding).
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42






Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Arouet » 01 Nov 2012, 20:25

That sucks Misha - hope the power comes on soon.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2012, 01:23

Misha wrote:Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share something not related to the topic. Ninjapuppy or moderator, please relocate post to proper thread if need be. If you guys haven't surmised by now that I live in Manhattan, NY, well I would like to be somewhere else now. Anyhow, hurricane Sandy did a real good job on us: no power (going on the third day), no hot water, no stores open in the immediate vicinity, no work, no phone and no Internet (I have to walk into midtown to send emails. That is nothing compared to what some people have had to endure. I won't go into that. Well, the last ten years have been something:

1) 9/11
2) 2003 Black Out
3) 2004 Transit Strike
4) Hurricane Irene
5) Hurricane Sandy
6) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes breakup (Just Kidding).

Did you know that NYC has power above 34th Street? Hot coffee and plenty of hot food is available in Hell's Spamalamadingdong.

Meanwhile, I'll be thinking about you. My entire family in NJ are in the same boat (not that any boats still exist) without power, phone, hot water, etc. My mom is freezing her butt off but worse than that, she hasn't had a hot cup of coffee since Monday. No caffeine is making her a screaming shrew with a land line phone connection. :shock:
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Misha » 02 Nov 2012, 03:02

Arouet wrote:That sucks Misha - hope the power comes on soon.


Thanks, Arouet!!!!
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Misha » 02 Nov 2012, 03:06

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Misha wrote:Hi Guys,

Just thought I would share something not related to the topic. Ninjapuppy or moderator, please relocate post to proper thread if need be. If you guys haven't surmised by now that I live in Manhattan, NY, well I would like to be somewhere else now. Anyhow, hurricane Sandy did a real good job on us: no power (going on the third day), no hot water, no stores open in the immediate vicinity, no work, no phone and no Internet (I have to walk into midtown to send emails. That is nothing compared to what some people have had to endure. I won't go into that. Well, the last ten years have been something:

1) 9/11
2) 2003 Black Out
3) 2004 Transit Strike
4) Hurricane Irene
5) Hurricane Sandy
6) Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes breakup (Just Kidding).

Did you know that NYC has power above 34th Street? Hot coffee and plenty of hot food is available in Hell's Spamalamadingdong.

Meanwhile, I'll be thinking about you. My entire family in NJ are in the same boat (not that any boats still exist) without power, phone, hot water, etc. My mom is freezing her butt off but worse than that, she hasn't had a hot cup of coffee since Monday. No caffeine is making her a screaming shrew with a land line phone connection. :shock:


Thanks, NinjaPuppy. Yes, I am emailing at a coffee shop in Midtown. Also, charging my phone and making calls. Listen, tell your mom to drink cold coffee. It does help! I feel for your mom. Yes, it is getting cold too. Again, Guys. Sorry to take away from the thread. This is a good group of people on this blog!
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Arouet » 02 Nov 2012, 03:18

I was in Montreal for the ice storm. I only lost power for three days and stayed with a friend with power, but some people were out for more than a month! Was a peculiar time walking around downtown and having it look like a ghosttown.
User avatar
Arouet
 
Posts: 2544
Joined: 07 Aug 2010, 03:07

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 02 Nov 2012, 03:55

Natural disasters are caused by unprincipled alien documnetary makers seeking footage for the Celestial Galactographic Specials (There! Now we are back on thread! ;)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby NinjaPuppy » 02 Nov 2012, 07:11

Twain Shakespeare wrote:Natural disasters are caused by unprincipled alien documnetary makers seeking footage for the Celestial Galactographic Specials (There! Now we are back on thread! ;)

Twain - I wonder if the hurricane took out any of those alien crafts??? Do you think that they put those docs up on YouTube? Do you have a link?

Misha - Power is back on in assorted areas of NJ as of late this afternoon. Finally my mom has heat and a fresh, hot cup of coffee. Her sisters (I call them "The Killer Aunts") will be staying with her tonight so they don't freeze in their sleep. My daughter also has been hosting various friends and relatives in her area with a warm place, hot food, hot water at her generator supplied cell phone recharging center. Her regular power is also back on as of earlier today.

Hopefully NYC will have things back up and running VERY soon.
User avatar
NinjaPuppy
 
Posts: 4002
Joined: 28 Jul 2009, 20:44

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Twain Shakespeare » 02 Nov 2012, 09:10

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Twain Shakespeare wrote:Natural disasters are caused by unprincipled alien documnetary makers seeking footage for the Celestial Galactographic Specials (There! Now we are back on thread! ;)

Twain - I wonder if the hurricane took out any of those alien crafts??? Do you think that they put those docs up on YouTube? Do you have a link?
.


There's some hilarious footage in the Akashic records, that is, if your sense of humr is as low as Loki's! :)
"What's so Funny about Peace, Love, and Understanding?"
User avatar
Twain Shakespeare
 
Posts: 375
Joined: 20 Jul 2010, 05:19
Location: El Paso Del Norte on the sunny Jornada del Muerta

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Misha » 02 Nov 2012, 19:41

Twain Shakespeare wrote:
NinjaPuppy wrote:
Twain Shakespeare wrote:Natural disasters are caused by unprincipled alien documnetary makers seeking footage for the Celestial Galactographic Specials (There! Now we are back on thread! ;)

Twain - I wonder if the hurricane took out any of those alien crafts??? Do you think that they put those docs up on YouTube? Do you have a link?
.


There's some hilarious footage in the Akashic records, that is, if your sense of humr is as low as Loki's! :)


Thanks, NinjaPuppy. I am pleased to hear things are getting better for your mother. And Twain, I do appreciate your humor too. Just don't tell me that ET wants pancakes. That one still gets me from the Great Airship Mysteries.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Re: Simple questions on UFO

Postby Misha » 09 Dec 2012, 19:10

Check this out. This is thirty years old technology now seeing the light of day. Now what aren't we seeing yet? In thirty years, give or take, we will see today's cutting edge stuff.

http://www.boeing.com/Features/2012/10/ ... 22_12.html

Yes, I checked on this with a friend who was working on this in the early eighties.
Misha
 
Posts: 438
Joined: 19 Aug 2012, 03:42

Previous

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests