View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

Very Interesting

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Very Interesting

Postby Craig Browning » 08 Feb 2012, 22:56

Craig Browning

Re: Very Interesting

Postby micky011 » 26 Jun 2012, 21:42

i am interest in ufo.
i blive that ufo is real, after watch video i am sure ufo is really real
micky011

Postby Craig Browning » 27 Jun 2012, 01:42

micky011 wrote:i am interest in ufo.

If you are a real person I'm of great hope that English isn't your primary language so I can forgive you for such horrid grammar and spelling. On the other hand, if you are of an English speaking culture such as we find in most of North America and the UK and Aussi lands down-under, you need a spanking . . . at least a good tongue lashing in that your post is rather incoherent, poorly written and proof that public education is far worse off than many of us want to believe. In other words, take a bit of pride in yourself and post things with proper sentence structure and spelling (I know that Windows will prompt you on wrong spelling even when you're in a forum, so pay attention. . . if that don't work try visiting Library.com for some guidance when it comes to the word you want to use and its properly spelling and meaning).

Finally. . . if you are in fact a human being and not some kind of SPAMBOT, do more than post a simple one line retort of agreement, try to be part of an actual conversation by offering a paragraph or two of commentary.

ON THE OTHER HAND. . . if you are a SPAMBOT I would ask that you kindly go screw yourself and leave us alone. :evil:
Craig Browning

Postby NinjaPuppy » 27 Jun 2012, 06:32

Craig Browning wrote:
micky011 wrote:i am interest in ufo.

If you are a real person I'm of great hope that English isn't your primary language so I can forgive you for such horrid grammar and spelling. On the other hand, if you are of an English speaking culture such as we find in most of North America and the UK and Aussi lands down-under, you need a spanking . . . at least a good tongue lashing in that your post is rather incoherent, poorly written and proof that public education is far worse off than many of us want to believe. In other words, take a bit of pride in yourself and post things with proper sentence structure and spelling (I know that Windows will prompt you on wrong spelling even when you're in a forum, so pay attention. . . if that don't work try visiting Library.com for some guidance when it comes to the word you want to use and its properly spelling and meaning).

Craig - If someone's post is not to your liking may I ask that you scroll and ignore it for the reasons that I will address below.

Craig Browning wrote:Finally. . . if you are in fact a human being and not some kind of SPAMBOT, do more than post a simple one line retort of agreement, try to be part of an actual conversation by offering a paragraph or two of commentary.

I took this definition from a geek forum: "A spambot is a robot [not human] that hacks into accounts/makes account and advertises products [spams] for more popularity.

This forum has the Captcha code. The Captcha code makes sure the person is human and does a good job of blocking all spambots."

Craig Browning wrote:ON THE OTHER HAND. . . if you are a SPAMBOT I would ask that you kindly go screw yourself and leave us alone. :evil:

Addressing a computer program achieves ABSOLUTELY nothing, but "IF" the person is real then it may come off as nasty. Especially IF their English isn't good.

I am fully aware of every new member here. We get about 5 newbies signing up a day and not all of them post immediately and some NEVER post, EVER. We've had an influx of SPAMMERS [humans] who obviously don't speak any English at all but insist on spamming their crapf links all over this site. They are paid to do this or have a personal stake in raising the linked website(s) search ratings or SEO. If you think that YOU are tired of dealing with their spam, I'll be glad to PM you with stats and how much I hate it but that won't stop any SPAMMER from doing it.

I have switched around the Permissions for newbies and they can no longer add a signature or post links. I also manually lock every danged newbie post so they can't go back a few days later and add or change anything in them that might help them get to their goal. However, I'm sure that there are hundreds if not thousands of new SPAMMERS born every day and until they individually realize that this site won't raise their SEO, they're gonna try.

Please IGNORE any post that is not to your personal liking rather than chastise or ridicule. It turns into a game with some spammers and it's a game that I do not care to have to play every danged day in the Admin Control Panel. Please feel free to use the "Report a Post" button located in the upper right hand corner of the individual post if you feel a need to do so. However, I won't get around to doing anything about it until I get to this forum to do what I usually do anyway but it does help if/when posting increases. Right now I read EVERY SINGLE NEWBIE post and I'll generally give our regular members posts the Evelyn Wood quickie if it's not something that I am personally interested in or don't understand.
NinjaPuppy

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's