View Active Topics          Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts          Switch to Mobile

I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums

Discussion about UFO's, Aliens, ET's, Alien Abductions, Ancient Astronaut theories, etc.

Re: I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 28 Mar 2014, 03:42

justintime wrote:I think our advanced alien visitors are baffled by our arrested development. The earth being some 4 billion years old to them have produced some awkwardly semi intelligent beings almost primitive by alien standards.
I am sure they intercepted our radio signal and would have been surprised that humans communicate with each other by uttering strange sounds and even these strange sounds have to be deciphered and translated before it makes sense to fellow humans. We also eat 2 lbs of food of which 80 percent end up as stinky poo a most wasteful inefficient way of sustenance.
I also have an alternate theory about alien abductees. At first aliens tried to communicate with them telepathically or psychically. But drew a blank response because humans do not have a well developed tele-kinetic brain. So they searched other areas for the seat of our intelligence which led them to anal probing of the abductees. Abductees quite possibly were overwhelmed by the telepathic, kinetic energy they were subjected to which explains why abductees recall very little about their alien encounters but remember being probed vigorously. Anatomically the brain as an organ does not feel anything when it is probed unlike the anus which is highly sensitive to any intrusion. Skepcts now have both scientific evidence and a medical explanation for their skepticism of alien encounters.

One still has to ask, even if only from a psychological perspective, why DO people have these experiences and why is there so much commonality ?

I don't buy the 'sleep paralysis' theory. I have had sleep paralysis a number of times...and it was always closer to the 'Old Hag' type thing of a being sitting on top of one, and feeing paralysed. Never once saw any aliens.

So if these people are not being abducted and probed, one still has to explain why so many of them have a very similar alien type experience to describe. But then again, people on DMT also describe some of the insectoid type creatures seen...which only confuses the issue further.

Whatever the cause, this is something science should be investigating and not just scoffing at.
Schrodinger's Cat

Re: I was viciously attacked in two skeptics forums

Postby Schrodinger's Cat » 31 Mar 2014, 22:00

justintime wrote:I offered an explanation why aliens have remained illusive for all these years. Aliens must come for a more technologically advanced civilization than ours because they are an older civilization and if they possess the capability to reach earth they have to be more advanced.
It should be rather easy for an advanced alien to avoid human detection and surely they are smart enough not to leave any traceable evidence behind.
Similarity Bigfoot a 9 foot, 600 lb ape with big feet must also be a lot more intelligent than the average skeptic to have been successful at evading detection.
If skeptics deny climate change which is observable, recorded and have been going on for a predictably long time. How could you expect them to deal with events that are less frequently observable like the occasional sightings?

The trouble is that there is no observable difference between ETs that are absolute experts at hiding, and ETs that don't actually exist. I wouldn't go down that route of argument, because it seems quite fallacious. It is similar to the line of reasoning that the government is not revealing the facts because of a cover-up....when the government could equally not be revealing the facts because there aren't any facts.

I prefer to stick to the line of reasoning that there is cumulative observer evidence that something unusual is going on. That much one can say without invoking any fallacies.
Schrodinger's Cat

Previous

Return to UFO's / Aliens / ET's